Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's pic number 8 for you, cause it's only your daughter you are laughing at. A night out to see some burlesque crap, thats some more money could be saved for her daughters dental work. Can you imagine if that vain witch mother of hers had something more important than her crappy fringe to worry about. carla don't give a crap about anyone but her youtube and the amount of views, it shows on every photo.
View attachment 1148424
View attachment 1148441

They are posting diff pics of themselves posing cause clearly lol they are reading tattle, they were meant to, reason we are here. Both ugly as sin inside and out.
Nat looks demonesque nevermind burlesque :eek:

Reactions: 1
Here's pic number 8 for you, cause it's only your daughter you are laughing at. A night out to see some burlesque crap, thats some more money could be saved for her daughters dental work. Can you imagine if that vain witch mother of hers had something more important than her crappy fringe to worry about. carla don't give a crap about anyone but her youtube and the amount of views, it shows on every photo.
View attachment 1148424
View attachment 1148441

They are posting diff pics of themselves posing cause clearly lol they are reading tattle, they were meant to, reason we are here. Both ugly as sin inside and out.
Well, she's a braver woman than me, if my knashers looked like this I'd never speak again, never mind say 'cheese' (low fat of course) Eeewh 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs to see a dentist pronto. Her two remaining front teeth are stained and chipped and her false teeth are ill-fitting and bruising her gums.

They also need cleaning and descaling

7A23A6FC-84AF-4989-88EA-74EA337376B3.jpeg
498E2FD8-33DC-41E8-AF92-717CDA5099D5.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
CJ - your IG photos are so immature and really awkward. These are two 40+ women and they act like they never had any teenage years ... grow up and wise up you two! Honestly, I'm getting second hand embarrassment (the feeling of embarrassment from observing the embarrassing actions of another person. ) One of these mature ladies almost got her whole mouth re-worked, recapped and it cost a small fortune and the other ....well..didn't! Any guesses from the Insta pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CJ - your IG photos are so immature and really awkward. These are two 40+ women and they act like they never had any teenage years ... grow up and wise up you two! Honestly, I'm getting second hand embarrassment (the feeling of embarrassment from observing the embarrassing actions of another person. ) One of these mature ladies almost got her whole mouth re-worked, recapped and it cost a small fortune and the other ....well..didn't! Any guesses from the Insta pics?
40+? More like 50- 😂 These two make me gag, imagine your mum acting like that? No wonder van dweller Ant wants to remain anonymous most of the time! Lexx should get a total refund on all of her procedures as they have zero effect! Oh to be a fly on the wall at that show, she probably sneaks the dogs in by wearing them as a hat and stole combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a nerve to say the disabled boy in the charity shop should be in the back of the shop not by the till... isn't her own son disabled??! How about every time she eats out she sits outside the building with a bag over her head to avoid showing her tit stained teeth putting customers off their food!!! She is a bad mouthed nasty MOODY woman in real life, dont be fooled by her stupid waffle act and fake grin!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a nerve to say the disabled boy in the charity shop should be in the back of the shop not by the till... isn't her own son disabled??! How about every time she eats out she sits outside the building with a bag over her head to avoid showing her tit stained teeth putting customers off their food!!! She is a bad mouthed nasty MOODY woman in real life, dont be fooled by her stupid waffle act and fake grin!
At least the disabled boy is contributing to society ,more than can be said for her .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with her son? Didn’t know he was disabled.

Reactions: 1
Literally have never seen a person who consumed as much sugar in my life and she doesn't see it as unusual! A sickly sweet bar for breakfast, a full Easter egg and contents as a minor snack, another sugar laden treat for swimming the length of herself and a pudding after dinner? Her blood sugar has to be through the roof. If she goes to give blood they won't ask for the blood group, they'll be checking if it's diet coke or syrup😂

Literally have never seen a person who consumed as much sugar in my life and she doesn't see it as unusual! A sickly sweet bar for breakfast, a full Easter egg and contents as a minor snack, another sugar laden treat for swimming the length of herself and a pudding after dinner? Her blood sugar has to be through the roof. If she goes to give blood they won't ask for the blood group, they'll be checking if it's diet coke or syrup😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She said fruits expensive the other day, this coming from someone who eats out almost daily, but a punnet of grapes, naw lol. She ate all that egg, she pulls out dainty little bars after swimming and takes little nibbles lol, like hell she eats like that and like hell she will just have one. She devours everything in sight.

lol new vid, within one minute she's telling us shes off out for a meal, bananas are expensive lol

can someone put this in print, it's oscar winning...she said i went over my calories, it was the mayonaise that did it rather than the 600 and something calorie cheesecake........hahahaha
Wait wait, another fantastic one liner...she has been under her calories mostly, ie like 1980, so she says "yay for that" yay lets celebrate with another chocolate egg, yay.
Picture says it all.

1648661478898.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah Carla, or course it was the mayo...
1648667524896.png

You'd think with all that editing in bed that she'd actually listen to what she's saying and how completely idiotic it sounds. It must sound better in her head because she doesn't hear the drivel we are subjected to! She thinks that by throwing a couple of sweet potatoes at her diet that it somehow counteracts the rest of the rubbish she devours. I'm getting a t shirt with the slogan, 'It was the mayo wot did it' and will wear it at our next tattle meetup, orders anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't wait for her to reach 10 stone on this magical miracle eat what you like massive 2000 cals a day diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t understand meticulously weighing everything you eat at home when 90% of the time you’re eating out for main meals and guesstimating, most likely underestimating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait for her to reach 10 stone on this magical miracle eat what you like massive 2000 cals a day diet.
Exactly! She'll be the first ten stoner to wear size 22 clothes! She always sets the scales on exactly the same place AND she always edits the weigh in at exactly the same place, anyone making the connection yet? Sometimes her subs are a bit thick. I roar at the comments, great hun, super love, keep going girl. Swear most of them are close family members. She never mentioned the bike ride to lidl, with that jippy knee? It's a miracle. I'm getting my mayo and spoon now, I feel a four pound loss is on the cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.