Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carla jenkins Is her Own worst Enemy.

Her own Arrogance works against her and she just can't see it.

It's hilarious to watch , but what's Even funnier Is the commentary on here . Brilliant .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
...and the Oscars for 'Best Actress in a supporting role' and 'Best Editing of a weigh-in' goes to Ms Jenkins - I think we've all been well and truly slapped this week! Honestly - how she can even keep a straight face? Although... did you notice she was on her best behaviour from last week - after the 'it's my channel and I can do what the hell I want on it' as she smiles at her minions. I agree with preciousstone ... it's the arrogance ... she is so fake. It's exactly the same when she does the award-winning 'friendship' vlogs with old Mrs C - totally fake. Ms Jenkins would be the first to ridicule anyone for acting up and it's amazing that she doesn't have the capacity for authenticity. Listen for the fake laughing when she's being very loud (and inappropriate) at the next reseller meet up ... she cannot be herself ...why? i love watching those around her who almost raise their eyes to heaven when she starts her joke telling (awkward). Just be at least honest with yourself dear ...we will not lose any sleep over your water retention ...!!
images.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Aaahh! Carla trying to make amends for her childish strop last week. She’s no idea why she put 4 lbs on. perhaps not going out for meals all the time and stuffing yourself with sweets might help? Just a suggestion.

Reactions: 6
Did you know... at her heaviest, Hattie Jacques weighed 20st

...and died of a heart attack at 58

• Wow
Reactions: 3
aww such a shame she went over her calories on another meal eaten out. Personally I blame the restaurant lmao.
ahhhh meals out, don't know what's in it don't know the calories but damn I'm so shocked it was massively high.
I get that it's a social aspect for her and to spend time with her mum but as her mum not long out of hospital and told to change her diet they are yet again eating out, carla is short of just idiotic and selfish.
They could just go for a cuppa and small biscuit whats with all the giant meals out, it's like some ritual they all have...eating overcrooked crap smothered in gravy with enough salt to make your blood pressure sky high.
This is just one of many meals shes scoffed lately that was sky high in calories, it just goes round in circles and apparently she is losing weight, can hardly walk, cant breathe properly...im calling bullshit on this woman for lying and also for continuing bad habits when her mum needs to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed that she rarely shows her full body, we normally just get a head shoulders shot. I wonder why…

Reactions: 2
Quite a pleasant vlog this morning from carla. Jack and lexx kept her mostly on track by ordering salads so she did the same. She's very easily influenced by whomever she is around and Jack seems like a nice guy, josh and lexx were being sincere too. If she would just keep those giant meals out and cakes in order she would lose weight consistently.

Have you noticed that she rarely shows her full body, we normally just get a head shoulders shot. I wonder why…
Lol latest video you asked for it and obviously she reads here and we see full body Carla in the first three minutes.

I don’t know about anybody else but if I’ve been out for a meal I’m full for ages and certainly couldn’t manage another big meal. Perhaps a snack but that’s it. She can eat out and still shovel another big meal down her later on. Why she has this daft idea she has to consume all her 2000 calories in a day I’ve no idea.

I don’t know about anybody else but if I’ve been out for a meal I’m full for ages and certainly couldn’t manage another big meal. Perhaps a snack but that’s it. She can eat out and still shovel another big meal down her later on. Why she has this daft idea she has to consume all her 2000 calories in a day I’ve no idea.
Those meals just endlessly sabotage her diet, is it worth it?

Reactions: 1
Weirdness abounds on this morning's weekend waffle. Two mid-forties women alongside their good friends - two young gay guys (absolutely nothing at all strange about that combo). Let's mix the scenario up - two middle aged reseller men out for breakfast with two young ladies - oh ..my..goodness - wouldn't old CJ and Lexie have something to spout about on their channels!? I may have been missing all the jokes in the vlog but the way Ms Jenkins was laughing hysterically at every.single.thing. - yeah - we've seen that performance before at reseller events - basically 'how loud can I be so that everyone is looking at me' storyline! Obviously the savvy Jack is using all his tricks in befriending three resellers (Kirstin, Carla and Lexx) to drive up the views on his own channel - kudos for that Jack!! :) The day I see these two ladies out with male 'friends' of their own age - I'll eat my protein bar!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally agree carlasscales, old Jack knows exactly what he's doing meeting with the old girls! Those dogs are getting getting on my last nerves, noses and butts everywhere! Yuck! The boyfriend story was hilarious, who is she trying to impress? How many toilet jokes must be made in ten minutes? The view in jack's blog of Carla and Nat on the sofa has to be seen the be believed, they look demented at times! That same view on Carla's vid was not attractive in the least, if Nat wasn't as tatted she could afford the you know what treatment 😬

• Haha
Why don't people put the heating on? They can afford to eat out every day, gamble etc but sit under blankets. I don't get it. She's not the only one who never puts their heating on.

Reactions: 1
Why don't people put the heating on? They can afford to eat out every day, gamble etc but sit under blankets. I don't get it. She's not the only one who never puts their heating on.
I also look at heating as money down the drain. At least with food there's some pleasure and gambling has a chance to win something.

I also look at heating as money down the drain. At least with food there's some pleasure and gambling has a chance to win something.
There's also pleasure in warmth, thats why we go to warmer climates for a holiday. Being constantly cold raises stress levels, lowers the immune system leading to ill health. Main cause of damp in homes, no heating or very little.
I can obviously understand why people are not turning on the heating right now as prices have gone sky high, but to be honest, with a little over 50 years of fossil fuels left onthe planet, ie coal, oil and natural gas, prices will go up anyways. Russia has 24% of the worlds natural gas, compared to the USA which has around 5% and UK, practically none.
I just wonder when I see people lay in bed or covered in blankets, for years on youtube why they live with little to no heating but prefer to eat food that costs the earth.
This website explains exactly what little to no heating does to people, with sleep deprivation being top on the list, mental health issues and poor health.

I’d sooner stop home and turn my heating on than spend silly money on endless meals out and gambling!

There's also pleasure in warmth, thats why we go to warmer climates for a holiday. Being constantly cold raises stress levels, lowers the immune system leading to ill health. Main cause of damp in homes, no heating or very little.
I can obviously understand why people are not turning on the heating right now as prices have gone sky high, but to be honest, with a little over 50 years of fossil fuels left onthe planet, ie coal, oil and natural gas, prices will go up anyways. Russia has 24% of the worlds natural gas, compared to the USA which has around 5% and UK, practically none.
I just wonder when I see people lay in bed or covered in blankets, for years on youtube why they live with little to no heating but prefer to eat food that costs the earth.
This website explains exactly what little to no heating does to people, with sleep deprivation being top on the list, mental health issues and poor health.
Yes, what you say is true and I agree with what you say. I guess it's a personal choice when there are limited funds to go around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.