Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what blood tests would reveal about her health? I’m amazed she isn’t diabetic with high blood pressure and high cholesterol. She never mentions whether she’s had health checks. I’m nowhere near as fat as her but after a health check was found to have high cholesterol and was told to try and lose at least a stone. God knows what they’d say to her, but I doubt she’d want to know.

Reactions: 2
Looks like nat is not allowing us to see her food shops any more, it's ok we can all gues
I wonder what blood tests would reveal about her health? I’m amazed she isn’t diabetic with high blood pressure and high cholesterol. She never mentions whether she’s had health checks. I’m nowhere near as fat as her but after a health check was found to have high cholesterol and was told to try and lose at least a stone. God knows what they’d say to her, but I doubt she’d want to know.
Yeh I wondered too. Never seen anyone eat so much sugar, every meal she has to have something sweet, even snacks have a snack lol. She has very dark shadows under eyes, suggesting problem with her stomach and bowels. Have to admit, she has upped her fruit content, which is good. When people get flu they realise just how powerful vitamin C is. Vitamin C boosts the immune system no end, promotes stem cell renewal and fights free radicals. Free radicals are just a natural process of our bodies digesting foods, breathing in pollution and uv radiation, from the sun etc. When people eat too much rubbish in their diet, then there are too many of these little rogue cells going around and thats where vitamin c, flavenoids and anti oxidents come in, they mop up the free rads and boost the immune system. Grapes in particular are a super food they contain tons of phytonutrients. Plants are amazing.

Reactions: 3
Carla ...OF COURSE you ordered the small breakfast ... of. course. you. did - You do know that even though there were two sausages and two hash browns - you could eat ONE of each ( you do know that ...right? ). How on this green earth can you work the calories out at exactly 1049 ... too much trouble to round it up (as you're want to do) to 1050 ?? Also - uuuuugggghhhh - right after the breakfast debacle - we unfortunately see the lower extremities of CJ sitting on a loo seat trying to force a leg into a legging .... we. do. not. need. to. see. this...... :sick:....EVER !

Reactions: 4
She has no shame, was that a big nappy on the floor? Also who uses the word cripple in this day and age? She needs to apologise for using it!

That deals app she’s raving about. Hate to tell you Carla but you can get the same items cheaper elsewhere i.e Amazon, EBay. The desk mat for instance is cheaper on Amazon. Still you have to plug it when you get freebies.

Oooh Errr grab your meringue bars! Miss passive aggressive is on the warpath, super subs consider yourselves well and truly told off! Yes, I know your views help pay her bills but it is HER channel so you don't matter. She can do whatever she pleases which includes fake news, free stuff, ads, using PC incorrect terms and dropping in odd double entendres to young resellers but so what? Here's the IRL Carla right here, angry 50 year old with zero ambitions other than to eat out a dozen times a week! Well done Kazza your plan worked, send all the sweet stuff to scupper her weigh in! 😂 She's still lost the amount that equals the weight of over the hills Nic (holding Geoff of course) but onwards and what??? She's lost the plot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The reasons for the possible weight gain, too much salt intake (does she have a box a week?) water retention (AGAIN) faulty scales reading perhaps due to COVID. You’ve eaten too much again you dozy mare. Oh and don’t tell her what to do.....it’s HER channel 😂

Reactions: 5
“Maybe I put the scales in the wrong place on the floor”.

duck, how uneven is your floor if moving them makes 4lb difference? I weigh the same on my scales wherever they are.

Oh wait... do you mean they were too far from the side for you to hold onto and push down a bit...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Maybe I put the scales in the wrong place on the floor”.

duck, how uneven is your floor if moving them makes 4lb difference? I weigh the same on my scales wherever they are.

Oh wait... do you mean they were too far from the side for you to hold onto and push down a bit...
Carla next week
1648128237852.png

• Haha
Grab your handbag with both hands and hold it under your chin.....'ooooooh' ...someone shouldn't have been smart last week and - just to annoy the Tattle folk - 'lose' three and half pounds. We knew it was going to come back (well actually it never really went away ...did it?) with a vengence.! CJ is the type of woman that you do not want to sit beside on the bus - you know that lady - all moany and big Saddo type! (maybe it's being Mrs M so much ...it's rubbing off!) Also - I have the number of a good workman who could maybe look at that uneven floor :rolleyes: STILL editing the weigh in .... why???

Also - for those of you who still don't know who Josh (Joshie) is ... here is a very VERY inappropriate video - mmmmm - really Carla - this is funny to you? #gross (around 1.50 min in - keep watching - the awkwardness is astounding !

Last edited:
lexx and her classy friend swigging vodka in the afternoon. I suspect Josh is gay cause why would he go within fifty miles of carla after that disgusting comment.
Grab your handbag with both hands and hold it under your chin.....'ooooooh' ...someone shouldn't have been smart last week and - just to annoy the Tattle folk - 'lose' three and half pounds. We knew it was going to come back (well actually it never really went away ...did it?) with a vengence.! CJ is the type of woman that you do not want to sit beside on the bus - you know that lady - all moany and big Saddo type! (maybe it's being Mrs M so much ...it's rubbing off!) Also - I have the number of a good workman who could maybe look at that uneven floor :rolleyes: STILL editing the weigh in .... why???

Also - for those of you who still don't know who Josh (Joshie) is ... here is a very VERY inappropriate video - mmmmm - really Carla - this is funny to you? #gross (around 1.50 min in - keep watching - the awkwardness is astounding !

josh is probably gay, or he turned gay after carlas sexual comment. Classy lexx and her friend downing vodka in the middle of the day lol.

lexx and her classy friend swigging vodka in the afternoon. I suspect Josh is gay cause why would he go within fifty miles of carla after that disgusting comment.

josh is probably gay, or he turned gay after carlas sexual comment. Classy lexx and her friend downing vodka in the middle of the day lol.
She makes derogatory comments about his sexuality all the time, he's just too polite to tell her to feck off. :mad:

Reactions: 3
Her latest Instagram picture is so funny, I've heard of four eyes but never actually seen it! Either she has the slippiest nose ever or she can't be bothered to use up some calories by pushing her specs up! Why does it's not even surprise me that it's a burlesque show, maybe she and lexx have delusions about a future career. No...please...we've suffered enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her latest Instagram picture is so funny, I've heard of four eyes but never actually seen it! Either she has the slippiest nose ever or she can't be bothered to use up some calories by pushing her specs up! Why does it's not even surprise me that it's a burlesque show, maybe she and lexx have delusions about a future career. No...please...we've suffered enough.
Her heads elongated cause she has tipped the camera to look slimmer but instead she looks an idiot. She has virtually no fringe left due to hair loss. If she massaged her scalp every day and stopped using shampoo with sodium laurel sulfate or any shampoo at all like gary barlow did, they all called him disgusting but it stopped his receeding hairline. Biotin, vitamin E and A foods would help too. Hair growth responds to stimuli, but here in this corporate multi billion pound make up and beauty industry we now don't have a clue who we are what we are, we go out wearing a mask, we come home and smother oureselves in corporate toxic tit and then complain that our bodies are still ageing...they don't work and in some cases excelerate ageing by blocking the skin and hairs natural ability to protect and look after itself.
Sugar is one of the biggest ageing foods on the planet, refined sugars cause your skin to go through a process called glycation where the skin loses it's elasticity. Speak to any celeb who seems to not age without the help of botox and they will tell you, they cut refined sugars from their diet.
oh and footnote, singeng the crap out of her hair with straighteners is fastest way to lose hair.
another footnote, prince harry stopped using shampoo too, compare him to his brother william, I rest my case. honestly it's not rocket science, would you eat this tit you cover your hair and skin with, no, it's toxic., your skin is the body's largest organ, it breathes, it's porous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh classic comparisons right there! She would be the same person to call out someone for using a filter and not admitting it. Some of Lexxs are photoshopped to within an inch of their lives
Her forehead looks completely out of sync with her jawline ,almost alien like :alien::giggle:

Reactions: 1
Here's pic number 8 for you, cause it's only your daughter you are laughing at. A night out to see some burlesque crap, thats some more money could be saved for her daughters dental work. Can you imagine if that vain witch mother of hers had something more important than her crappy fringe to worry about. carla don't give a crap about anyone but her youtube and the amount of views, it shows on every photo.
1648149001359.png

1648149414842.png

Her forehead looks completely out of sync with her jawline ,almost alien like :alien::giggle:
They are posting diff pics of themselves posing cause clearly lol they are reading tattle, they were meant to, reason we are here. Both ugly as sin inside and out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.