Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this morning was a classic! Doesn't move all week so no exercise, fills up on mayo laden 'salads', sugary protein bars and fizzy cola and wow guess what? 3.5lb loss, we did predict it but I didn't think even Carla could be so blatantly cruel to her minions!! The editing was flawless, the sly grin even more so😏. of course the views will increase, if course her bank balance will too. Can't wait to see who her company for the weekend is? Ryan Reynolds? Julia Roberts? All of Steps? We wait with bated breath but if it's anything like her last reveal it will be cringe central. she says she doesn't rise well to challenges, so true, stop with the jump cuts in your weigh ins and do remember that the prepped meals in your freezer don't have to be eaten every day (that's what a freezer is for Carla dear😂). So remember Tattlers you too can scoff the larder and loose weight, as long as your editing is on point! Byeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are most of her sub's comments patronising ? Like they're talking to a five year old.

Someone please give carlos a gold star and a large costco cream cake.

She'll be at her goal weight of 15 stones in No time.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed she doesn’t walk the dogs far now, just round the park. No mention of the gym either or going on bike rides with ickle bee. That bike was a waste of her mums money !

I watch that 'bit of Kazza' and she eats loads too. And they eat so much sweet stuff. Do they not think that if they cut out most of the desserts and sweets out they would lose more weight?
Kazza gained about 6st within a couple of months she's another that deludes herself over what she consumes .

Reactions: 3
Kazza's gourmet lolly pops only 120 calories and has multiples of them daily and didn't she have a pack of jelly beans for about 500 calories the other day. Also she says she never snacks and she was eating 4 or 5 biscuits as she said it.

One more thing the lock on the fridge that Carla mention the other day was actually for Kazza"s family, one of Kazza's kids keeps nicking food out of the fridge, apparently the kid stole Kazza scotch egg so Kazza ordered a fridge lock online and when she met up with Carla they were talking about it and that is when Carla said would you lock your fridge from your kids.

I was actually joking about a 3lb loss this week Carla .... so you decided to up the ante and 'lose' an additional half pound ....hil..ar..i..ous ! You do realise that you will be down to 12 stone in the future and still be wearing size 24 and then questions will be asked my dear. You are really only fooling yourself and STILL editing the weigh in ... really??? Ah well - if it pays the bills - obviously getting paid for approximately 12+ more adverts with your 6 day 'What I ate' videos ... good strategy for this big business woman. Watch out Dragon's Den ... Carla will be giving out advice in the future!! Maybe she will actually be on DD with a new invention - scales for the bigger lady !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What is it with these dieting youtubers pulling their fecking fringes about every 2 seconds?. Sort you hair out before you plonk your arse down in front of a camera.
Kazza shaved off all her hair a few month’s ago because she was fed up with it lol

I watched Kazza for the first time. Is it me or is she so weird? The monotone voice and how she speaks to her mother, very strange. Incredibly boring.

Reactions: 5
I watched Kazza for the first time. Is it me or is she so weird? The monotone voice and how she speaks to her mother, very strange. Incredibly boring.
She reminds me of Jo Brand in how she speaks

I laughed at the St Patrick's 'What I eat' video ... Carla said (before going to the pub quiz) that she just wasn't hungry ...' I'm really not hungry' ...'I might take piece of fruit with me' ... 'maybe an apple or banana...but I.am.not.remotely.hungry' - Hey - maybe here's the reason - you already HAD ATE your main meal of the day...the huge piece of parmesan crusted chicken AND a green salad AND beetroot salad AND a treat bar .... and this was only a few hours later ...OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY - you ate for a small family at lunchtime! Then - lo and behold - when she arrives at the pub Carla proceeds to order another HUGE plate of chicken and bacon salad which would feed four! Honestly Carla - when you said you'd only had 1100 calories before your left the pub - that was perfectly fine - YOU WILL NOT STARVE. Why oh why do you think you HAVE to eat two main meals every.single.day? You don't - you CHOOSE to ...but you don't HAVE to.

Also ... those poor dogs (in the dog treat video) - the way she demanded (with a very very annoyed and angry voice) that they 'SIT!!!!!!' before feeding them those shocking peanut butter dog 'treats' ... the three mutts were frightened not to!!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she doesn’t walk the dogs far now, just round the park. No mention of the gym either or going on bike rides with ickle bee. That bike was a waste of her mums money !
Oh, well done, you got her to reference the bike situation!! It was locked in a shed, she then rode the invisible bike to Lidl. The only way that bike went to the shops was strapped to the top of Carla's car (possibly with ickle Bee sitting on it!) At the minute Nat seems to be buying enough food to feed a tiny army, but hey if you work 90 hours a week - you do you. Little Jack Parish was visiting this weekend, he's doing the rounds of middle aged women this week in the hope that they link his channel, good business tactics. Old Joshy will be put out if she mentions another twenty something male on her calorie crush! Meanwhile the over the top Hills are looking for Jeff's new house, do they travel to see their daughter every weekend and then pretend they are house hunting? What a weird reselling world we live in...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just checked and on her 52 week weigh in she had lost 6st 9lb and 30 weeks later that was 7st 11.5lb (if you believe that she is being completely honest). It has taken 30 weeks to lose 1st 2.5lb. You can disregard the 2.5lb bit because I would say that falls under normal monthly fluctuations for a woman. So, one stone in 30 weeks?? How is that possible if you are on a diet? Why are people patting her on the back like she is some kind of weight loss guru. At that rate it will take her another 5 years to reach a BMI that is still obese. I can't wrap my head around it.
The only people I know who eat more than her are teenaged boys during a growth spurt. Her plates are piled high. How can someone physically eat that much volume? I said before that calorie counting isn't a long term strategy because like in her diary thingy, she wasn't hungry but was plagued by the idea that she was under her allowance and HAD TO EAT SOMETHING. How do you go from being not hungry to eating that much food? I just don't get it.
I agree about the bike. There's no way she wouldn't have filmed that. Who's Jack Parish? More or less annoying than Josh?

I've just checked and on her 52 week weigh in she had lost 6st 9lb and 30 weeks later that was 7st 11.5lb (if you believe that she is being completely honest). It has taken 30 weeks to lose 1st 2.5lb. You can disregard the 2.5lb bit because I would say that falls under normal monthly fluctuations for a woman. So, one stone in 30 weeks?? How is that possible if you are on a diet? Why are people patting her on the back like she is some kind of weight loss guru. At that rate it will take her another 5 years to reach a BMI that is still obese. I can't wrap my head around it.
The only people I know who eat more than her are teenaged boys during a growth spurt. Her plates are piled high. How can someone physically eat that much volume? I said before that calorie counting isn't a long term strategy because like in her diary thingy, she wasn't hungry but was plagued by the idea that she was under her allowance and HAD TO EAT SOMETHING. How do you go from being not hungry to eating that much food? I just don't get it.
I agree about the bike. There's no way she wouldn't have filmed that. Who's Jack Parish? More or less annoying than Josh?
I think that lockdown was the best thing that happened to Carla, she had no choice but to stay in and cook her own food, but, as soon as she was free to eat out again she was doing so most days, sometimes twice a day and since lockdown ended there has been no real progress on the weightloss, just the same few pounds, off one week and back on the next week.

He appears to have much more of a life than Josh does, rather than just hanging around with a couple of 40 something grifters, but even so, i just don't get their relationship at all.

She can't go a day without reeses or cakes etc, that's not actually a diet, it's just a normal eating plan, her eating plan. Quite frankly I feel she eats whatever she likes and overeats cause it's under her "daily calorie consumption" I'd love to know how 2000 cals a day helps someone to lose weight, it's a massive amount. I honestly have no problem with what she wants to eat, it's her life, if she wants to eat sweets and drink garbage like pepsi max like a regressed teen then have fun, but don't try and fool people you're on a healthy eating plan. Don't try and pretend her immune system aint knackered out with constant huge sugar hits. She's exhausted and knows it. Dark shadows under her eyes, she can barely walk and as for riding a bike to the shop, yeh whatever lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.