Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but whenever I watch Lexx videos I keep thinking i'm going deaf is it her camera or my tv does anyone have this issue whoever watches Lexx she speaks so low I need to put my volume up.
I can’t watch her, she makes me feel sick. She’s saggy and grubby.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one sick to death of Cherryz hauls? Bloody hell are they that desperate for business they have to keep giving stuff away free for the likes of Carla to plug it? All their stuff is exactly the same as you can get from Poundland, Poundstretcher, Home Bargains, B&M etc. All that bloody unboxing to see bottles of fabulosa, chocolate, cheap Christmas tat!

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one sick to death of Cherryz hauls? Bloody hell are they that desperate for business they have to keep giving stuff away free for the likes of Carla to plug it? All their stuff is exactly the same as you can get from Poundland, Poundstretcher, Home Bargains, B&M etc. All that bloody unboxing to see bottles of fabulosa, chocolate, cheap Christmas tat!
You have to apply to Cherryz so she obviously wants to do it .

Reactions: 3
You have to apply to Cherryz so she obviously wants to do it .
As far as I was aware, Cherryz always approaches vloggers asking if they’d like to check out their products. Carla definitely said they’d been in touch to ask her if she’d like to choose some Christmas items, ultimately to promote them.

Reactions: 2
As far as I was aware, Cherryz always approaches vloggers asking if they’d like to check out their products. Carla definitely said they’d been in touch to ask her if she’d like to choose some Christmas items, ultimately to promote them.
I follow someone else that promotes them from time to time and someone on the thread posted the info from their site where you have to apply and they contact the successful applicants .

I follow someone else that promotes them from time to time and someone on the thread posted the info from their site where you have to apply and they contact the successful applicants .
i think you are on about their affiliate program which isn't what Carla and Caroline are doing as they would legally have to say they are a part of that program when they did the hauls, they would have to declare that they were 'Brand partners' or something like that - Cherryz just like to send them free tat it seems

Reactions: 1
i think you are on about their affiliate program which isn't what Carla and Caroline are doing as they would legally have to say they are a part of that program when they did the hauls, they would have to declare that they were 'Brand partners' or something like that - Cherryz just like to send them free tat it seems
Free gifts and services can qualify as 'payment' and make them adverts, which are legally regulated in the UK.

It’s an undeclared Ad she’s even got a code in the description. Worthy of an ASA report 😉
71CE9067-1685-48AD-B067-0C70C8862B5C.jpeg

• Haha
If that was meant to promote cherryz christmas products I hardly saw anything that carla bought I went on the app as I sometimes do a stock up on food from them and I saw loads of christmas stuff yes it was tat which i honestly prefer at christmas time rather than a showroom christmas, Carla couldve bought much more christmas stuff what was the total around 4 christmas stuff 🤦‍♀️

If that was meant to promote cherryz christmas products I hardly saw anything that carla bought I went on the app as I sometimes do a stock up on food from them and I saw loads of christmas stuff yes it was tat which i honestly prefer at christmas time rather than a showroom christmas, Carla couldve bought much more christmas stuff what was the total around 4 christmas stuff 🤦‍♀️
She said she was told by Cherryz to order from specific categories, so they are exercising control over what she ordered as they seem to want to showcase a range of their products to audiences when floggers flog on the flogs.

She said she was told by Cherryz to order from specific categories, so they are exercising control over what she ordered as they seem to want to showcase a range of their products to audiences when floggers flog on the flogs.
Ahh that makes more sense thank you.

It’s an undeclared Ad she’s even got a code in the description. Worthy of an ASA report 😉View attachment 893516
I just doubled checked and the video is indeed labelled as an ad/promo it pops up in the corner when you watch it at the start, also like she usually does it says she got the stuff for free in the description. So not too sure why you think it is undeclared ? perhaps you missed the pop up ?

• Haha
To be fair, some of the leggings on the website are quite nice, but they are overpriced and she is just doing this to get more freebies. Would not use any of her codes would prefer to help real people in need not the narcissists of youtube.

And, im on a roll, please be aware that she is at it again with her fringe in latest cherryz vid, trying to fluff it up cause she's going bald in that area due to copious amount of dying and crappy shampoos full of sulfates. If she massaged her scalp daily with castor oil she would find it will grow again. Same happened to me after I had my children, but from hormonal problems never dye my hair, thats why I have no grey. Dying hair shocks the folicles and destroys the pigment. Same with eyebrows, if you over pluck them massage daily. Ever heard people say oh your trying to grow a beard? Shave every day and it will come through. Why? Cause your massaging the face every time you shave. These vain narcissists are so caught up in the huge corporates selling them crap that they don't have a clue how to get in touch with themselves naturally. They would rather microblade or paint in their eyebrows rather than just massage them daily and they will grow. It's like saying to someone dying of thirst, nooo don't drink water, drink this electrolytes, super power drink we invented. It's just commercial bs that frankly makes women look stupid. Learn the science of how your body works, stop buying into the corporate lies. If your putting on a moisturiser to hydrate your skin, your just clogging up the pores, the alcohol in it plumps up the skin temporarily so it appears hydrated! In reality, drinking lots of water is what hydrates the skin, imagine that! lol
Heck. Welcome to the thread n all but I really hope no one takes your " beauty advice" as gospe. " Dying your hair makes it go grey" ? 🤣
And who in their right mind buys moisturizer with alcohol in it ? If it even exists....

Reactions: 1
I can’t watch her, she makes me feel sick. She’s saggy and grubby.
Is there some reason lex has to pop her pills on camera every time she uploads a video. She de;oberate;y starts filming just as she has to take her pills and gulps her drink. She then proceeds to brag about all the stuff she just sold, stuff she bought for practically z
Heck. Welcome to the thread n all but I really hope no one takes your " beauty advice" as gospe. " Dying your hair makes it go grey" ? 🤣
And who in their right mind buys moisturizer with alcohol in it ? If it even exists....
Around 80% of moisturisers have alcohol in.
Here is the ingredients of loreal revitalift.
Ingredients
782389 31 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • CETYL ALCOHOL • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • SHOREA ROBUSTA SEED BUTTER • ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE • PEG-40 STEARATE • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL / MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ZEA MAYS KERNEL EXTRACT / CORN KERNEL EXTRACT • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • RETINYL PALMITATE • ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • ISOHEXADECANE • MYRISTIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • POLYSORBATE

Basically moisturisers interfere with the skins natural oils, which were there to protect your skin in the first place, so laugh your head off all you like, you have clearly checked zero information. Do you know what any of those ingredients are on that list? Probably not. I'm not saying don't use hair dye, not saying don't use moisturisers, but be aware, unless you are buying natural organic ones, you are basically getting the same generic ingredients, that in the long term cause more harm than good.

Here is paulas choice comments on alcohol in moisturisers.
The second reason is that your skin is very good at keeping ingredients out. Skin-protective substances (think lipids, enzymes, and antioxidants) act like little nightclub bouncers, keeping beneficial ingredients in your serums or other treatments from getting in. Alcohol helps ingredients like retinol and vitamin C penetrate into the skin more effectively, but it does that by breaking down the skin's barrier – destroying the very substances that keep your skin healthy over the long term. Like a cowboy in a bar fight scene from an Old Western movie, alcohol is hurling retinol through the windows of your skin's barrier without a second thought.

Dying hair, especially dyes containing peroxide breaks down the hairs natural colour pigment over time, also thins the hair too.

I just doubled checked and the video is indeed labelled as an ad/promo it pops up in the corner when you watch it at the start, also like she usually does it says she got the stuff for free in the description. So not too sure why you think it is undeclared ? perhaps you missed the pop up ?
I see she edited it in 😂 isn’t she lucky to have us tattlers offering her free business advice to keep her out of trouble…she can thank me later 😉…btw she hasn’t gone the full hog and put Ad in the description people have to be aware it’s an Ad before they click to watch, she really needs to do her homework😁

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.