Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What as lazy old YouTuber! Ten minutes of wandering around John Lewis - buying things you can buy in charity shops (was this to impress Caroline?) with terrible editing, corny Christmas music and then onwards to B&M for more sugar and plastic based products. Also nice to be gifted pieces you've asked for, great way to get some more eBay items. #ad #gifted

Reactions: 3
John Lewis was totally the wrong shop for Carla to do a ‘Caroline Inspired’ “come shop with me”. I associate Carla with Home Bargains and B&M and the like... but not with John Lewis.

I guess Caroline has the monopoly on M&S and Matalan so what shops does that leave Carla?

Next... Carla walks around Harrods.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey guys - what a great video! I had been wondering what the tinsel was like at B&M and Carla didn't disappoint. I hope you've all checked out the jewellery and placed an order. I've had to dip into the kids Christmas presents budget envelope after buying 5 pairs of sparkly leggings last week but I'm hoping Carla gets some more freebies out of them. I love to see her happy face when she shows off what she's managed to blag, I mean bag.
I know you read on here Carla - love you hun. Some people say that your videos have become just lazy #ads and boring filler. What are they on about? There was nearly 9 minutes of original content in the last one. Can't wait for vlogmas x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another wierd Calorie Crush today, weighing 30g of crisps but eating out 7 or 8 times, what's that all about? These two pounds are getting stupid, on, off, on, off and so it goes on! She should get a vape containing a Toby carvery aroma, or cabbage. Also does she not realise that broccoli and cabbage are two of the worst things to eat for bloating? The food diary is a myth, only two meals on two days with no snacks? The only thing she should take up as a hobby is actually filming all of the food and not just the things that look remotely healthy.! 19s 11.5lb yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should rename her channel the Weird World of Carla Jenkins because none of it makes sense. There are people in the comments telling her that vaping is a good idea! WTAF?! A couple of things to unpack. How is her life so stressful anyway that she either 'needs' to eat or smoke / vape. Is she actually a deeply embedded international spy? Perhaps secretly Bristol's top neurosurgeon? The only stress in her life is whether to get Indian or McDonalds as far as I can see. Do some deep breathing. Put on your favourite song. Play with your dog for 5 mins. The first one you don't even need to get off your arse for. Every excuse under the sun apart from the obvious one which is shoving crap in your mouth 5 days a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I might do better if i take up a habit". WTF is the matter with her. Habits are usually things people try to stop. Your habit is that you sit on your arse too much, normally feeding your face. Good lord!

I don’t watch Carla often, but in one of the recent vlogs she said that Nat had been gifted stuff!. I think Carla is another u tube begger. There are loads of them now.

Hi, everyone, new to tattle! Been watching carla and mrs m on and off for years now. Just seen her cherryz freebie box. I notice she gives her son ten tons of garbage chocolate and biscuits, you can still get type 2 diabetes when you are slim. You'd honestly think after a year she would know that sugary foods are rubbish and hit the immune system, cause inflammation and rot the teeth. Speaking of teeth, she mentioned having little ones in the home, not much luck of that when her daughter needs her tooth fixed which might build her confidence and she can find a partner. Big clue, that mess in her room is not laziness, it's depression, think i'd be depressed if half my front tooth was missing and does anyone care??? Carla spends a fortune on junk for ebay, leggings and holidays but can't pay to have her daughters tooth to be fixed? Probably happy her kids are stuck at home helping pay her bills. It's a thin veil her pretending she is a nice person. Help your daughter instead of helping yourself to cherryz freebies.

Oh do duck off with your tit leggings, love.
To be fair, some of the leggings on the website are quite nice, but they are overpriced and she is just doing this to get more freebies. Would not use any of her codes would prefer to help real people in need not the narcissists of youtube.

And, im on a roll, please be aware that she is at it again with her fringe in latest cherryz vid, trying to fluff it up cause she's going bald in that area due to copious amount of dying and crappy shampoos full of sulfates. If she massaged her scalp daily with castor oil she would find it will grow again. Same happened to me after I had my children, but from hormonal problems never dye my hair, thats why I have no grey. Dying hair shocks the folicles and destroys the pigment. Same with eyebrows, if you over pluck them massage daily. Ever heard people say oh your trying to grow a beard? Shave every day and it will come through. Why? Cause your massaging the face every time you shave. These vain narcissists are so caught up in the huge corporates selling them crap that they don't have a clue how to get in touch with themselves naturally. They would rather microblade or paint in their eyebrows rather than just massage them daily and they will grow. It's like saying to someone dying of thirst, nooo don't drink water, drink this electrolytes, super power drink we invented. It's just commercial bs that frankly makes women look stupid. Learn the science of how your body works, stop buying into the corporate lies. If your putting on a moisturiser to hydrate your skin, your just clogging up the pores, the alcohol in it plumps up the skin temporarily so it appears hydrated! In reality, drinking lots of water is what hydrates the skin, imagine that! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Indeed. Even if Carla is your Kween you've got to be a bit annoyed if you got a 20% (or whatever it was) discount last week and now it's all 50% off probably before your original order has even arrived.
Elasticated waists - false friend of the yoyo dieter.

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch Carla often, but in one of the recent vlogs she said that Nat had been gifted stuff!. I think Carla is another u tube begger. There are loads of them now.
Her address is on every Ebay listing she has, People send her stuff without asking which is rude! she's then forced to thank them publicly as that's what you do when people send you stuff. Sadly this then makes her look like she's begging! as she's constantly having to show things and thank people.

Wait till December, its gonna be crazy with people sending her stuff without asking, and I'm fully expecting people to send her a load of chocolate and sweets again like last year - because hey! what do you send someone who's on a diet... oh yes sweets!

but in one of the recent vlogs she said that Nat had been gifted stuff!.
By law she has to state it was gifted if it appears in the vlog, i don't even think she asked for them to send her stuff but they still did anyways. or she could have meant a viewer gifted her something which has happened a few times with bee related items.

yeah that small business really needs to stop begging Carla for the publicity! and learn how to promote themselves on their own! what trashy leggings they sell

Her address is on every Ebay listing she has, People send her stuff without asking which is rude! she's then forced to thank them publicly as that's what you do when people send you stuff. Sadly this then makes her look like she's begging! as she's constantly having to show things and thank people.
Hi hun. Why do you have to thank people publicly? Why open parcels on youtube which just encourages competitive giving? Why not say don't send me anything? Why not suggest people send a fiver to a local charity instead?
So many options.
Buy my mugs, buy my lockdown buddies, buy my eBay stuff - I'll auction it live, buy some Cherryz poundland tit, buy some bracelets, buy some over priced jewellery, buy some glasses, buy some leggings, buy a bloody balti dish, buy more Cherryz tit. It's my birthday. Its Nat's birthday. It's Christmas. Here is my Kofi. Never expected. Always appreciated.

You know all her videos in tedious detail. What have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi hun. Why do you have to thank people publicly? Why open parcels on youtube which just encourages competitive giving? Why not say don't send me anything? Why not suggest people send a fiver to a local charity instead?
So many options.
Buy my mugs, buy my lockdown buddies, buy my eBay stuff - I'll auction it live, buy some Cherryz poundland tit, buy some bracelets, buy some over priced jewellery, buy some glasses, buy some leggings, buy a bloody balti dish, buy more Cherryz tit. It's my birthday. Its Nat's birthday. It's Christmas. Here is my Kofi. Never expected. Always appreciated.

You know all her videos in tedious detail. What have I missed?
I still cannot fathom how Happyland, just being a viewer like the rest of us can dissect a question and know EXACTLY what the reasons are? Who mentioned address, who mentioned saying thank you??? Either you have second sight and know absolutely everything about this stranger on YouTube or you really like the sound if your own voice and your answers are rubbish, or MAYBE you do know more than you're letting on😎 whatever the truth I still find them hilarious and not in a good way, more a creepy way!

Please pay my vets bill 😭😿😭
...and use my ten affiliate links because none of you know where to buy your own eBay supplies, and I may as well have a cut...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Off topic but whenever I watch Lexx videos I keep thinking i'm going deaf is it her camera or my tv does anyone have this issue whoever watches Lexx she speaks so low I need to put my volume up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.