Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New calorie crush up, yes she's had a bad week!
Ps. Bet she doesn't pick up all the dog crap they do while she's sitting there on that bench!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Quelle surprise! She's fallen off the wagon again! She's so lazy with cooking! She doesn't nourish herself properly! Eats too much convenience and processed foods that don't satiate her, so she goes in for more! She could prepare her own prawn salad, really double up on all things like spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, maybe some chickpeas or legumes and add some healthy lean protein in and she'll be good to go! Her legs are bad, so she eats more sugar! I feel sorry for her as food addiction is no laughing matter, she's been stuck in this downward spiral for years now! But! She just has no motivation to do anything about it. The fact she's in pain and agony every day would surely give her a kick up the arse to change her ways! And I don't care what she says, her friends and her daughter do not support her! They just enable and encourage her to keep eating! If I was Nat, I'd be saying 'look I want you to be around by the time I'm I'm my 30's! See me get married, kids (whatever she decides to do with her life)' but it's like none of them care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quelle surprise! She's fallen off the wagon again! She's so lazy with cooking! She doesn't nourish herself properly! Eats too much convenience and processed foods that don't satiate her, so she goes in for more! She could prepare her own prawn salad, really double up on all things like spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, maybe some chickpeas or legumes and add some healthy lean protein in and she'll be good to go! Her legs are bad, so she eats more sugar! I feel sorry for her as food addiction is no laughing matter, she's been stuck in this downward spiral for years now! But! She just has no motivation to do anything about it. The fact she's in pain and agony every day would surely give her a kick up the arse to change her ways! And I don't care what she says, her friends and her daughter do not support her! They just enable and encourage her to keep eating! If I was Nat, I'd be saying 'look I want you to be around by the time I'm I'm my 30's! See me get married, kids (whatever she decides to do with her life)' but it's like none of them care.
Awesome post Hanna!
I felt a bit sad for her, oh well. Learning about nutrition over the years sounds as if her craving for a burger sounds like lack of iron or zinc. Could do well to take a good quality supplement or try and eat better. Iron is difficult to absorb in the body, vitamin c foods or vitamins help. Not so sure about the osteo arthritis in her legs. Last year it was lipodema, I think shes making up excuses not to give up all the inflammation causing foods like sugar and pepsi max. Not eating them wont cure osteo arthritis but will sure as heck take away a lot of the pain along with weight loss.
You nailed it, too many foods that don't fill a person up. We love spinach, have it all the time, one handful a day anc bam, all the phytonutrients, iron, magnesium, potassium, vit c, b6. Potassium, an electrolyte will help the body eliminate water retention. Banana every day, spinach, potassium rich foods. I love chickpeas, add them to soups and curries. Lentils in cottage pie, Bolognaise. Just add them to everything, kidney beans. The more fibre the better, takes longer to digest and break down, so no spikes in glucose levels. Doctor told my son that the bowels cannot function properly without enough fibre and as seventy percent of our immune system is in the digestive system, go figure!
I agree with you, you'd think that amount of pain would put her off sugar for life and pepsi max. Shes clearly running on habits, why does she not accept she has to change them. You'd think her daughter would not fill the home with crap foods or will it all be too late and she says, I wish id done this or I wish id not left her in such easy reach of crap food. Of course carla cant say a wrong word against tammy or nat, oh its all my fault and if i want to eat crap i will. Except when carla is really trying and then goes in the kitchen and its filled with cakes etc, all in ready reach. Same as the running off to macdonalds, how about saying to carla, eat on your own, its a big fat no from me. She would soon hate eating all alone. But apparently they all care about her, whatever. Oh wait I can hear carla defending them again, they all got eating disorders too, which they have, but are tammys and nats legs in such dire straits, im sorry but excuses excuses to let that woman just suffer. Yes I know carla wont be told or bullied, stand up to her then. Yet another year and another holiday where she will be as uncomfortable as hell. Time to wake up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus wept! Just give it up Carla. How many bloody times are we going to hear the same sad excuses why you went off the rails yet again. Every time she slips up she always says I will pull it back next week, but she never does. Maybe Nat and Tammy have tried to encourage her, we don’t know, but I’m certain she’s the type of person if anyone tried to stop her eating crap she’d fly off into a rage and say I’ll eat what I want, because food rules her life.

• Heart
Jesus wept! Just give it up Carla. How many bloody times are we going to hear the same sad excuses why you went off the rails yet again. Every time she slips up she always says I will pull it back next week, but she never does. Maybe Nat and Tammy have tried to encourage her, we don’t know, but I’m certain she’s the type of person if anyone tried to stop her eating crap she’d fly off into a rage and say I’ll eat what I want, because food rules her life.
Yeh, ive wondered how much of a temper she has if she don't get the foods she wants, so i guess they shut up for the sake of an easy life, but does that mean nat can fill the home with all her sugar and food fixes, that's something she could help with. They could also say no to all the meals out, but i guess they are battling all their food addictions too, but sometimes like carlas endless excuses, i think the people around her make excuses not to help her. Shes a full blown addict. When a person surrounds themselves with enablers and fellow addicts this is what happens, round in circles until someone breaks the endless cycle of helping each other into a life obesity and ill health.
Also just to add, weighing herself every day...catastrophic, dont do it. Doctors recommend losing weight by measuring the waist, on average four pounds weight loss is one inch off the waist. She could set herself a goal of four inches a month, that's 16 pounds, or a more realistic say 2 inches or three. With weight around the waist this is visceral fat, no water weight, no fluctuations, if you lose an inch off the waist it's fat loss!
Heres what the British heart foundation says about surplus weight around the middle. It certainly wakes a person up into realising that its healthy eating way before calorie deficit diets that matter most.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeh, ive wondered how much of a temper she has if she don't get the foods she wants, so i guess they shut up for the sake of an easy life, but does that mean nat can fill the home with all her sugar and food fixes, that's something she could help with. They could also say no to all the meals out, but i guess they are battling all their food addictions too, but sometimes like carlas endless excuses, i think the people around her make excuses not to help her. Shes a full blown addict. When a person surrounds themselves with enablers and fellow addicts this is what happens, round in circles until someone breaks the endless cycle of helping each other into a life obesity and ill health.
Also just to add, weighing herself every day...catastrophic, dont do it. Doctors recommend losing weight by measuring the waist, on average four pounds weight loss is one inch off the waist. She could set herself a goal of four inches a month, that's 16 pounds, or a more realistic say 2 inches or three. With weight around the waist this is visceral fat, no water weight, no fluctuations, if you lose an inch off the waist it's fat loss!
Heres what the British heart foundation says about surplus weight around the middle. It certainly wakes a person up into realising that its healthy eating way before calorie deficit diets that matter most.
The other thing I just can’t understand is how she did so well losing 7 stone plus which drastically improved her walking and health but she deliberately sabotaged all the good she did. She raved about how better her joints were. Wouldn’t you think that alone would have prevented her from piling it all back on? She’s now back to struggling with walking and pain. Don’t understand you Carla.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well that didn’t take long. Usual rinse and repeat pity party slog about having a bad week and eating to compensate. How long before some poor soul makes a perfectly innocent comment which Jenkins jumps on like a Rottweiler and accuses them of ‘shitting’ on her.

• Heart
I wonder what she'd be like with no pepsi max for a couple of days? Rattling I expect. @retro444 we are giving her all this free nutritional advice, why doesn't she listen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Well that didn’t take long. Usual rinse and repeat pity party slog about having a bad week and eating to compensate. How long before some poor soul makes a perfectly innocent comment which Jenkins jumps on like a Rottweiler and accuses them of ‘shitting’ on her.
Well unfortunately, someone's gonna get it cause her enablers are fab and blameless. She will wait for one slightly blunt comment and then let em have it. Tears, screaming, fringe fluffing, the lot. "You shat on my week, i will overeat now cause of your comment". Meanwhile she's been to Macdonald's three times and bella pasta, which no one knew about until she mentioned it. She will be in a bad mood if she overeats and ends up feeling guilty and still in a bad mood if she can't have that extra cake. Dieting controls ones mental health and this is why they placate the brain with lots of happy carbs.
---
I wonder what she'd be like with no pepsi max for a couple of days? Rattling I expect. @retro444 we are giving her all this free nutritional advice, why doesn't she listen 😂
Ahh the ole pepsi max conundrum. Thirty water bottles from temu and she still drinks that loo cleaner morning noon and night. I found this article.
"The heavily acidic nature of diet sodas along with the artificial sweeteners have a significant detrimental impact on the gut microbiome which slows down your metabolism". Ooooh I never knew that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually feel quite sorry for her. She clearly has huge issues with food and no way to resolve them. Even being in constant pain with limited mobility is not enough to change her, and it does require a complete change in her approach to food and drink. If she can’t find a way to break the cycle I fear an untimely death. I lost a relative who was overweight (nowhere near the size of Carla) very young to a heart attack. Gone in a split second. Their Mum is still alive and finding it very hard to cope in their eighties with losing a child. I hope this doesn’t happen to Carla’s Mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
At this moment in time it's just a race to their graves between Carla and Big Kazza, neither will take any instruction or constructive critisism, they both know best. My moneys on Kazza.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Instead of spending thousands on a thermomix, Ninjas and cruises, those two should be spending their money on therapy to deal with their self medication of food.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Instead of spending thousands on a thermomix, Ninjas and cruises, those two should be spending their money on therapy to deal with their self medication of food.
Bingo! Right answer. Thermokazz half woman half air fryer is tied to the kitchen. Shes so thick shes not realised that its wazzo her hubbys plan all along, plus if you think about food 24/7 like she does, may as well get her to do more cooking. She has this stupid smile on her face, i made everyone this meal she says, everone loved it. Shes just being used as a kitchen slave, none of them cares a jot that shes surrounded by the very thing thats been killing her for years, food. She of course will say she love cooking, thats not cooking thats feeding her food obsession. As for carla, eating out and takeaways costing hundreds a month, holidays, cruises and pointless temu hauls, spends thousands each year on pointless crap when all she needs to do is pay for therapy just like you said. Can't see that she and her son and daughter have a lot of unresolved issues, just blocks it with cake. Tammy enjoys being centre of attention in that house, when she really should have been helped by her own family. Carla is secretly in love with her, cause tammykins can do no wrong and lets go off on another cruise. Pepsi max rules the roost, no one can ever break that dreadful bond between her and that can of corporate battery acid garbage.
Oh and another thing, those pill container things she keeps buying......well save some space in there, because if shes turning to food to self medicate at every little thing that upsets her as she admitted in the last cal crush, therapy wont be enough, she has chronic depression. You need pills for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Carla was emphatic in a previous vlog a long time ago that she would never have therapy. She said she would never talk to anyone about her issues or what has caused them. She has mentioned before that a lot of her problems stem from something that happened years ago. I think it was something to do with her parents, but guess we’ll never know.

• Sad
She's so silly! She says she knows what the issue is, but doesn't sound like she's willing to explore it. Part of me kinda wants her to get away from the environment she's in, go somewhere she can talk about how she feels, where she is cooked healthy meals from scratch etc. I would have her at mine, but she'd discover my tattling and probs want to kill me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, we're all obsessed with her fringe apparently. She blames the hot weather for her massive swelling leg, not the fact she drinks no water, guzzles caffeine loaded pepsi max all day long, ate tons of high carbs and eating meals out with tons of salt, her kidneys are struggling, her veins are clogged, sits in same chair for hours, does zero exercise and generally its her obesity causing the swelling.
A couple of rogue commenters are told off for stating the truth, her viewers are enablers. To which carla laughs that no one influences her choices and even nat says that mumsy wumsy make her own decisions. This coming from a woman who has zero will power and even a slice of cake rules her. Shes so controlled, all tammy has to do is shout "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET" and carlas in the car ready to go in seconds.
She lost a paltry 1 and a half pounds when in reality if she really was eating healthy and under calories shed be losing significant amounts each week especially as she is so big. Thus proving shes lying and having more calories than she says or she needs to lower her calories. She actually says if her leg wasn't like a balloon shed have lost more🙄 that's like saying if she wasn't 25 stone shed be ten stone, shes screwed up and making excuses again.

• Haha
Well, we're all obsessed with her fringe apparently. She blames the hot weather for her massive swelling leg, not the fact she drinks no water, guzzles caffeine loaded pepsi max all day long, ate tons of high carbs and eating meals out with tons of salt, her kidneys are struggling, her veins are clogged, sits in same chair for hours, does zero exercise and generally its her obesity causing the swelling.
A couple of rogue commenters are told off for stating the truth, her viewers are enablers. To which carla laughs that no one influences her choices and even nat says that mumsy wumsy make her own decisions. This coming from a woman who has zero will power and even a slice of cake rules her. Shes so controlled, all tammy has to do is shout "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET" and carlas in the car ready to go in seconds.
She lost a paltry 1 and a half pounds when in reality if she really was eating healthy and under calories shed be losing significant amounts each week especially as she is so big. Thus proving shes lying and having more calories than she says or she needs to lower her calories. She actually says if her leg wasn't like a balloon shed have lost more🙄 that's like saying if she wasn't 25 stone shed be ten stone, shes screwed up and making excuses again.
Spot on. Someone her size on a proper diet would be losing shed loads more. Years ago I joined WW and a woman there was Carla’s size. She really stuck to her diet and I remember her losing 7 lbs the first week and she continued to lose on average 4/5 lbs a week. But we all know Carla can’t get on with SW or WW because the only diet that works is calorie counting. Yeah right! That’s why she put it all back on.

• Heart
Just read the comment section of Carlas cal crush, she's not replied to anyone, one was a nurse for 25 years who made an interesting comment, nothing, zilch, can't take ten minutes to reply to people that quite frankly have done nothing but empathise with her for years. Shame on you carla jenkins.
She did reply to one comment to make a sarcastic reply.
1715770067280.png

This is how screwed up and perverse she is. She fluffs her fringe over and over on cam, been doing it for ages , until the viewers are like why does she keep doing that, no one else does, its obsessive behaviour. Then lol cause people commented she reckons they are all obsessed with the beauty that is carla jenkins🙄😂 she just cannot get over herself😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Some idiot commented that she always loses weight on a cruise as she has a sedentary job and involved herself in more activities on board. Does she seriously think big C will be using the gym, swimming 50 lengths in the pool, jogging round the ship? No, she’ll be sitting doing bingo, quiz night and stuffing herself with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 8