Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some idiot commented that she always loses weight on a cruise as she has a sedentary job and involved herself in more activities on board. Does she seriously think big C will be using the gym, swimming 50 lengths in the pool, jogging round the ship? No, she’ll be sitting doing bingo, quiz night and stuffing herself with food.
Yep, exercising her chops in the all you can eat cruise buffet😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does anyone bother commenting on her videos when Jenkins jumps on anything she feels is vaguely critical, even if it is, in fact, supportive. As others have said, the weight should be dropping off her if she’s actually calorie counting. Certainly more than 1lb or so a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does anyone bother commenting on her videos when Jenkins jumps on anything she feels is vaguely critical, even if it is, in fact, supportive. As others have said, the weight should be dropping off her if she’s actually calorie counting. Certainly more than 1lb or so a week.
She probably only lost that by clipping her toenails. It's a total farce. If she wanted to lose weight, she would. Going on a cruise with 24/7 free food in a restricted environment won't help at all.

She probably only lost that by clipping her toenails. It's a total farce. If she wanted to lose weight, she would. Going on a cruise with 24/7 free food in a restricted environment won't help at all.
It’ll all go back on and some, then anyone who comments will be jumped on like a rabid dog!

• Heart
My god! Her leg! What a sorry state she is in. If my legs were like that I'd be horrified and beside myself! The sheer sight and pain of them would force me to eat healthier. She never replies to comments! Doesn't give a tit about her arse licking subscribers - only their money! Bucket lego head at least replies to everyone! Although she got some comments about her bathroom decor today and turned the comments off 😂. Carla is going to gorge herself on that cruise! She'll come back with a load of excuses! Being at sea makes you gain a stone! It's something in the water! Going with the 3 other enablers! They are all going to stuff themselves rotten and fester away in their cabins guzzling Pepsi max.

• Heart
My god! Her leg! What a sorry state she is in. If my legs were like that I'd be horrified and beside myself! The sheer sight and pain of them would force me to eat healthier. She never replies to comments! Doesn't give a tit about her arse licking subscribers - only their money! Bucket lego head at least replies to everyone! Although she got some comments about her bathroom decor today and turned the comments off 😂. Carla is going to gorge herself on that cruise! She'll come back with a load of excuses! Being at sea makes you gain a stone! It's something in the water! Going with the 3 other enablers! They are all going to stuff themselves rotten and fester away in their cabins guzzling Pepsi max.
Lol she will have retained sea water😂🤣 she will look like old gregggg. Ya lego does reply to comments but today lol they were naughty so she banished them. Good lord not everyone is able to adore you and you're bathroom decor, she can't stand different thought process to hers it's a wee bit narcissistic.
As for carlas legs lipedema is quite serious and linked to the lymphatic system, her body isn't just suffering from weight gain, it's actually packing up, its had enough. Either you sort out your head and get that weight off and eat healthy and give up the sugar and pepsi or you WILL be diagnosed with something far worse than what you have now.

• Heart
I would think the only way to save her life now would be gastric surgery, has she ever said why she wouldn’t consider it, I’ve never heard it mentioned, I know a couple of blokes who’ve had gastric sleeves, their weight dropped off and it has saved their lives, different types of gastric surgery probably aren’t successful for everyone but with the sleeve most of the stomach is removed

she probably wont consider surgery because she would have to change the way she eats and the types of food. No more buffets full of heavy greasy foods, less fizzy drinks, no massive plates down wetherspoons.

I would think the only way to save her life now would be gastric surgery, has she ever said why she wouldn’t consider it, I’ve never heard it mentioned, I know a couple of blokes who’ve had gastric sleeves, their weight dropped off and it has saved their lives, different types of gastric surgery probably aren’t successful for everyone but with the sleeve most of the stomach is removed
She has mentioned surgery but says she has a fear of it going wrong, but I don’t buy that. The truth is she couldn’t bear not being able to stuff herself with burgers, KFC, cakes, chocolate etc which of course she wouldn’t be able to do after an op. Her food addiction is off the scale and that matters far more than her health.

Latest vid, apparently all charity shops are rubbish. The same shops that helped these two make a lot of money in the past and raise millions for cancer. Several words, ungrateful and I'll use mrs m's words she used on a viewer who she reckoned shamed someone over charitable giving...SHAME ON YOU, BOTH OF YOU. Absolutely disgusted, to publicly call all charity shops rubbish on social media, with several thousand viewers, unreal. Keep your ungrateful greedy thoughts to yourselves. Even if these charity shops put their prices up even more they would still be cheaper than the prices this pair of scrounging grifters expect in their ebay shops. In a way, I'm so glad you are disappointed😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m just fascinated that those two fat Cs think how hilariously funny they are sat screeching in the car together. Bucket’s voice could cut concrete! I’m so sad for them that the charity shops are crap or too expensive. What a pair of greedy ingrates. I find them despicable. Notice she deliberately didn’t film the carvery she had with Josh and Tammy because we know it would have been huge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m just fascinated that those two fat Cs think how hilariously funny they are sat screeching in the car together. Bucket’s voice could cut concrete! I’m so sad for them that the charity shops are crap or too expensive. What a pair of greedy ingrates. I find them despicable. Notice she deliberately didn’t film the carvery she had with Josh and Tammy because we know it would have been huge!
Their pissed off faces talking about charity shops, poor them, expected to be served and indulged by charities so they can make massive mark ups, something that they hate anyone else doing.
Jenkins is massive, I suspect her imaginary original 9 pounds loss took her six months cause since then its been almost a joke, even that upcoming holiday, is not enough for her to be healthier. I missed the carvery bit, had switched off by then.Ill take a look later. That leg of hers will be infected or the circulation will cease and she will be down at the hospital before she can be bothered to stop killing herself. Meanwhile her enablers, who apparently don't exist 🧐 keep suggesting more and more meals out and food. Im my own person she says, surrounded by overweight pals and daughter all food addicts, what a crock of tit😂🙄 Sort it out carla, cause the Universe will teach you a big lesson if you keep ignoring the struggle your body is going through.
1715952443270.png

• Heart
When she was walking through the park she was swaying from side to side so much I felt sea sick. And whilst she’s waffling or sitting on her ‘plumbing’ whose picking up the crap of 3 dogs 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
When she was walking through the park she was swaying from side to side so much I felt sea sick. And whilst she’s waffling or sitting on her ‘plumbing’ whose picking up the crap of 3 dogs 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. Those dogs will be crapping everywhere but she can’t get her lazy fat arse off that plumbing and pick it up.

• Heart
She could barely walk in that vlog today! What a state to be in! Noticed one of the obese friends stuffing their face at the bingo! Then out for a carvery with the others! And you know she would have ordered pudding on top of it! As for the 2 of them complaining about the charity shops! Who the F do they think they are?! Sheer greed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will just collapse any day now with a huge MI, stroke or similar. Her blood pressure must be through the roof, the swelling in her legs could also be attributed to heart failure too. She’s a ticking time bomb and like I’ve said previously, there’ll be no coming back from that at her size. Even getting her out would be a no-go, these things are also considered in resus situations (major obesity and general health).

• Heart
I get why she fears bariatric surgery - it would be a major op and nobody likes going under the knife, but as someone else said, it might be the only option for her now. She gets all excited when she loses half a pound in a week, and although every little helps, at her size it needs to be more than that. The strain she must be putting on her heart. When she was filming herself packaging up the ebay stuff, you could see how out of breath she was with the way her chest was rising and falling so rapidly...and that's when she's sitting in a chair!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She could barely walk in that vlog today! What a state to be in! Noticed one of the obese friends stuffing their face at the bingo! Then out for a carvery with the others! And you know she would have ordered pudding on top of it! As for the 2 of them complaining about the charity shops! Who the F do they think they are?! Sheer greed!
Yes I noticed that. It was Tamsin who is also allegedly on a diet. As if that lot will watch what they eat on that cruise. I bet Carla won’t film any of it.

• Heart
There are three dogs in that house, one a collie cross that must have boundless energy. A crappy twice a day run around the local field is no where near enough exercise even for the Chihiuahua cross. I get that her mobility & legs are bad but if she can withstand the pain to walk around a car boot or charity shop, then she can walk those dogs properly. To put into perspective, I have three dogs of differing breeds & ages that are walked once in the morning for around 2.5 miles mostly off lead & though our fields & again at teatime for about 4 miles come rain or shine. Even after all that, they still expect a ball throwing when we get home. If she pushed herself even just on the exercise front the weight would literally drop off her. She never seems to break a sweat. Let me tell you, I am a sweaty mess & ready for the shower once our walks are done. Calorie counting will only do so much. She has to you know, actually move her mass!

There are three dogs in that house, one a collie cross that must have boundless energy. A crappy twice a day run around the local field is no where near enough exercise even for the Chihiuahua cross. I get that her mobility & legs are bad but if she can withstand the pain to walk around a car boot or charity shop, then she can walk those dogs properly. To put into perspective, I have three dogs of differing breeds & ages that are walked once in the morning for around 2.5 miles mostly off lead & though our fields & again at teatime for about 4 miles come rain or shine. Even after all that, they still expect a ball throwing when we get home. If she pushed herself even just on the exercise front the weight would literally drop off her. She never seems to break a sweat. Let me tell you, I am a sweaty mess & ready for the shower once our walks are done. Calorie counting will only do so much. She has to you know, actually move her mass!
When she lost all that weight she did venture further onto a field and the dogs had a good walk. Now of course she’s piled it all back on and she’s back to sitting on her plumbing. Those dogs have never been taken anywhere apart from that bloody park where she probably only sits for twenty minutes. We’ve had dogs and they were took to different places and walked for hours.

• Heart