Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
This is disgusting! My mother in law volunteers at a food bank, and a lot of the people rely on TGTG - specifically the supermarket bags. Now these greedy pigs who can afford to buy food are gorging on it! Granted its not the healthiest ot most nutritious way of feeding oneself - but when people are struggling it's maybe one of the only options.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Is it me, but these Youtubers seem to be getting more and more lazy with their content. Why in the heck would I want to sit and watch someone open their mail and parcels? It's like all these videos that have the obligatory driving shots with the dire music just to boost the length of the video. I personally am not a fan, and think it is just an excuse for them to provide so called content. If they have nothing of interest, I'd rather they didn't post at all but I may be in the minority.
It's just lazy, pointless, uninteresting and rather shite. My cats have a more exciting life than some of these grifters.

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
How many of us when out and about look for money that’s been dropped on the ground? I never even think about it. People must be very careless where she lives if they’re forever losing change everywhere.
Does she still work in a bookies ? If so some of the money might be from drunken men falling out of pub into bookies careless with their pocket change . I could well believe she'd take advantage .

I can't imagine she'd manage to bend over every time to pick each coin up . She must have a giant magnet attached to a pole .

• Heart
  • Haha

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Love her response to Mothers day and those who don't have their mums/ have lost children etc 'chin up' - wow! The empathy! It was clearly an after thought! She couldn't give a toss, as long as people keep watching and buying her a coffee.

• Heart
  • Wow

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Listing that bag for £24.99! The cheek of the woman! If only that manager had known who she is and how greedy she is! He should have booted her out of the shop!

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Last night I said to myself, car boot vid tomorrow, sure as heck, there it is. She's not posted for two weeks but you can guarantee she will post a car boot haul cause she uses those viewers to sell tatt she bought for ten pence for several pounds. No weight loss, no dentist, no proper place for her son, but when it comes to money, she's right there. Obviously tammy must be paying her money cause would she move all that ebay stuff for her son, hell no.

• Heart

LookyLou

When she muttered about wanting the bag cheaper and “didn’t realise” a staff member had heard. Nah no way I’d ever ask for a discount in a charity shop - it makes me cringe the thought! “Too expensive” but GUARANTEED to be x5 the price on eBay.
---
Exactly. It's so embarrasing to do that to a charity. How they have the nerve, I'll never know. Someone here mentioned Luxury Pickers a while back and he claimed they pay what the price ticket is in the charity shops, yet I've seen one vlog where he's moaning at the till because the £25 Mulberry (?) coat he picked off the rail had a hole in it, trying to get the price knocked down. These resellers are jokers.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
How is gorging on Mcflurries and other stuff from McDonald’s healthy in any way?! I'm not saying she shouldn't treat herself now and then, but on her delusional calorie counting diet, it's like she'd be fine with eating 10 cream cakes as long as they were within the calories! She's lost 11 lbs, so I guess it is working. F knows how? Because she's still stuffing her face with sugar, sat fats and salts not to mention the amount of Pepsi she guzzles down!

• Heart

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
On her last car boot haul, she had to say that something was 50p and she didn't get change from a £1, obviously bothering her, greedy mare!!

• Heart
  • Haha

retro444

VIP Member
All the sycophantic comments on her Mother’s Day vlog and she only responded to one. Don’t she just love her subscribers.
She makes a real big effort don't she. Noticed It before, she just cannot be bothered to reply.
All the sycophantic comments on her Mother’s Day vlog and she only responded to one. Don’t she just love her subscribers.
They are just usage. I noticed she's massive now, prob over 25 stone and the feeder daughter keeps running off to macdonalds and buying her cakes, but Jenkins will blame the viewers for her weight gain lol, meanwhile ruined teeth tammy, who prefers cruises and holidays to dentists will keep on suggesting giant meals out, aww carlas family and pals all love her, like hell they do, lol assisting her with her death. Are they all blind, can't they see her massive body and legs? Too busy all buying subservient dog puppets and cakes.
When someone is an addict, Carla and kazza, they need to be surrounded with people who will say no to constant macdonalds and cakes, not enablers, but Carla will tell them she's to blame, when she clearly needs an intervention, please don't use your viewers again, losing weight off social media is possible but only when your family don't keep shoving cakes in your face and asking mumsy wumsy to take them to macdonalds three times on their birthday.
1710584070719.png

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Well you’d seriously think her and Lexx were two teenagers in that childish, ridiculous vlog. Switched off after 2 minutes. They really are under the misapprehension that they’re a pair of really funny comedians. Sadly you are pair of idiots. Carla looked absolutely huge and if this was filmed before her cruise, god knows what she looks like now!

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Either she confessed her gambling spend as part of some sort of future ‘confessional’ or she genuinely has no idea that spending £150 per week on scratch cards/bingo is off the scale for the vast majority of people and that she has a very big problem. I suspect the latter. Surely anyone seeing this, who has gifted her money for some bizarre reason, would stop doing so immediately and feel pretty hacked off that they have fed her habit. I do feel that she needs serious help with all her addictions. There is a reason they are all squashed in to living in a small house/shed and this is it. It’s sad for all the family.
Well when she mentioned scratch cards years ago I thought ok so she prob spends like 20 quid a week, which is a lot to me, i never buy them or the lottery. So when she said that I thought wow that's some addiction. Not judging her for it, only thing that does upset me is the total amount she wastes when she could have got a mortgage or helped her son. Its the fact shes just continued to beg off her viewers knowing full well shes had hundreds of pounds just to throw away on eating out, gambling etc and seemed quite proud of herself. Made no attempts to sort out the situation until now and even now it seems like the cal crush, just a bunch of empty promises to herself just to up her youtube views so she can waste even more money. Clearly self medicating on a bunch of addictions, she has some big issues to deal with. Shes just laid them at her viewers doorstep, will run off and hide and if one person judges her, she will want and rave and blame them for her over eating etc. I do think if it were not for Tammy, she would not have finally admitted to whats really going on. First step in changing ones life, to face reality.
---
Just found this comment, how easily carla fools those viewers, its actually quite sad, this emily is clearly a bit THICK. Its actually a mind blowingly pathetic comment considering all carla just admitted to in the video.

@emilybemily4397

1 day ago
Hi, Carla. Ages ago you said on a vlog that you had written part of a book but abandoned it. I've discovered your channel recently (last couple of months or so) and have watched lots of your videos. At the moment I am watching your Calorie Crush videos. I'd just like to say that you should consider again writing a book. Your self insight, wisdom and general perception of the world is heart warming, refreshing and enlightening. I think you could put together a brilliant "self-help" type manual or "words of wisdom" type book. I think you are an absolute gem. I'm really enjoying these videos with your lovely friend, too. All the best. xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Tabia

VIP Member
Well when she mentioned scratch cards years ago I thought ok so she prob spends like 20 quid a week, which is a lot to me, i never buy them or the lottery. So when she said that I thought wow that's some addiction. Not judging her for it, only thing that does upset me is the total amount she wastes when she could have got a mortgage or helped her son. Its the fact shes just continued to beg off her viewers knowing full well shes had hundreds of pounds just to throw away on eating out, gambling etc and seemed quite proud of herself. Made no attempts to sort out the situation until now and even now it seems like the cal crush, just a bunch of empty promises to herself just to up her youtube views so she can waste even more money. Clearly self medicating on a bunch of addictions, she has some big issues to deal with. Shes just laid them at her viewers doorstep, will run off and hide and if one person judges her, she will want and rave and blame them for her over eating etc. I do think if it were not for Tammy, she would not have finally admitted to whats really going on. First step in changing ones life, to face reality.
---
Just found this comment, how easily carla fools those viewers, its actually quite sad, this emily is clearly a bit THICK. Its actually a mind blowingly pathetic comment considering all carla just admitted to in the video.
@emilybemily4397
1 day ago
Hi, Carla. Ages ago you said on a vlog that you had written part of a book but abandoned it. I've discovered your channel recently (last couple of months or so) and have watched lots of your videos. At the moment I am watching your Calorie Crush videos. I'd just like to say that you should consider again writing a book. Your self insight, wisdom and general perception of the world is heart warming, refreshing and enlightening. I think you could put together a brilliant "self-help" type manual or "words of wisdom" type book. I think you are an absolute gem. I'm really enjoying these videos with your lovely friend, too. All the best. xx
FFS another unhinged subscriber 😂😂

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Yeh, ive wondered how much of a temper she has if she don't get the foods she wants, so i guess they shut up for the sake of an easy life, but does that mean nat can fill the home with all her sugar and food fixes, that's something she could help with. They could also say no to all the meals out, but i guess they are battling all their food addictions too, but sometimes like carlas endless excuses, i think the people around her make excuses not to help her. Shes a full blown addict. When a person surrounds themselves with enablers and fellow addicts this is what happens, round in circles until someone breaks the endless cycle of helping each other into a life obesity and ill health.
Also just to add, weighing herself every day...catastrophic, dont do it. Doctors recommend losing weight by measuring the waist, on average four pounds weight loss is one inch off the waist. She could set herself a goal of four inches a month, that's 16 pounds, or a more realistic say 2 inches or three. With weight around the waist this is visceral fat, no water weight, no fluctuations, if you lose an inch off the waist it's fat loss!
Heres what the British heart foundation says about surplus weight around the middle. It certainly wakes a person up into realising that its healthy eating way before calorie deficit diets that matter most.
The other thing I just can’t understand is how she did so well losing 7 stone plus which drastically improved her walking and health but she deliberately sabotaged all the good she did. She raved about how better her joints were. Wouldn’t you think that alone would have prevented her from piling it all back on? She’s now back to struggling with walking and pain. Don’t understand you Carla.

• Heart

LookyLou

One person commented that they committed to living healthily, rather than dieting, after a lifetime of weight problems. It's a different mindset that might work if she could go that route.

People have said here before, and she's hinted, there's something in her past that's causing her to act out in different ways and comfort herself with food. @retro444 's right that emotional eating can be redirected through counselling.

It's a really sad situation.

Reactions: 7

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Oooh there'll be a big ranting video coming up surely! It's all her viewers fault! Nothing to do with her being a glutton who can't control herself.

• Heart

mummy_3

Chatty Member
that picture looks nothing like her! Imagine seeing that and then seeing the real carla!

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabia

VIP Member
Well, we're all obsessed with her fringe apparently. She blames the hot weather for her massive swelling leg, not the fact she drinks no water, guzzles caffeine loaded pepsi max all day long, ate tons of high carbs and eating meals out with tons of salt, her kidneys are struggling, her veins are clogged, sits in same chair for hours, does zero exercise and generally its her obesity causing the swelling.
A couple of rogue commenters are told off for stating the truth, her viewers are enablers. To which carla laughs that no one influences her choices and even nat says that mumsy wumsy make her own decisions. This coming from a woman who has zero will power and even a slice of cake rules her. Shes so controlled, all tammy has to do is shout "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET" and carlas in the car ready to go in seconds.
She lost a paltry 1 and a half pounds when in reality if she really was eating healthy and under calories shed be losing significant amounts each week especially as she is so big. Thus proving shes lying and having more calories than she says or she needs to lower her calories. She actually says if her leg wasn't like a balloon shed have lost more🙄 that's like saying if she wasn't 25 stone shed be ten stone, shes screwed up and making excuses again.
Spot on. Someone her size on a proper diet would be losing shed loads more. Years ago I joined WW and a woman there was Carla’s size. She really stuck to her diet and I remember her losing 7 lbs the first week and she continued to lose on average 4/5 lbs a week. But we all know Carla can’t get on with SW or WW because the only diet that works is calorie counting. Yeah right! That’s why she put it all back on.

• Heart

Yakkety Yak

Tammy about to be unemployed and homeless but goes off on a cruise. Eh!?
I’m surprise a bunk bed wasn’t put in the shed!
Some people really don't understand financial priorities - she clearly has nothing in "reserve" otherwise she wouldn't have to shack up with Carla

• Heart