Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Don’t you love it when grifters like Jenkins and Hyacinth claim a company ‘reached out’ to them. More like numerous beggy emails were sent, and if getting breathless simply unboxing a pressure cooker and talking to a camera isn’t a wake up call to get serious about weight loss, I don’t know what is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

boohoo2u

Carla did a dirty on Lexx in the little weekend waffle, a too long close up on her warts and thinning scalp hair and hunchback in leopard. Oh dear.
...did anyone else notice this?

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabia

VIP Member
Well we’ve been well and truly told. She is NOT going to tell us what she’s eating on her millionth calorie crush because SHE will eat all the fatty sugary foods she wants and doesn’t want anyone telling her she’s eating the wrong stuff. As long as it is within her calories, she’s happy. But, after a row with Anthony she shovelled a load of fudge down her gullet and went over her limit. Who’d have thought this would happen? She is one pathetic, mardy arsed cow.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if anyone wanted to see a life coach, wanted to set goals for themselves or get some direction in life, so they book a session and turn up to see Jenkins sitting there, probably gorging on a box of cream cakes with a bumper pack of pepsi max next to her! I think they'd walk straight back out again!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
The crap from Temu may have cost ‘pennies’ but Jenkins has little thought to the environmental impact of millions of people buying this plastic tat, wrapped in yet more plastic.

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Not only has this silly bitch got a food addiction, she’s also addicted to buying loads of shite! A motion activated light where she doesn’t know where to put (just switch the bloody light on) a wallet to budget cash (how many has she had now and never does it) a plastic money box??? Does she ever save? A trolley fob but you have to leave your keys on it (that’s secure then) her hundredth pill box for all the vitamins she takes but still always feels crap. And the best one a fruit cutter!! When does she eat bloody fruit? She only spent about £80 apparently. Oh well that’s nothing is it Carla.

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Some idiot commented that she always loses weight on a cruise as she has a sedentary job and involved herself in more activities on board. Does she seriously think big C will be using the gym, swimming 50 lengths in the pool, jogging round the ship? No, she’ll be sitting doing bingo, quiz night and stuffing herself with food.

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Who the frack would take life coaching advice from someone like Jenkins?!
She needs to look in the mirror and give herself a taking to about the health implications of her current lifestyle before she aims to ‘help’ others.

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
She can barely stand unboxing the new pressure cooker, and the bloody size of her! She will use it once to advertise it and then it will never see the light of day again, or be on EBay. These companies never learn do they.

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Recap.
Carla has now given up the calorie crush, deciding she’d sooner be enormous.
Her purchase of tat from car boot sales continues which she then tries to flog at extortionate prices.
Her loft will soon cave in with the hundreds of mugs she has up there.
The fridge and freezer is full of food but Carla prefers to spend, spend, spend on eating out.
The house is still a tip because nobody in that family likes cleaning.
Ant is still bunkered down in the shed.
Nat’s teeth still not fixed but she spends a fortune on tattoos and sweets.
That’s about it really. If I’ve missed anything please feel free to add.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I literally couldn't watch these 2! Lexx is the strangest specimen I've ever come across! Is this a child in an adults body?. Who could actually watch this pile of crap and enjoy it! It's obvious Carla reads here, hence the fringe comment.

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Never seen a recipe for melting moments that has lard in them, or cornflakes for that matter. You use butter, rolled oats or coconut. Therefore, she cannot call them melting moments because they aren’t. And to see her barely able to move round that kitchen like an injured hippo, you’d think she’d have more sense than baking fatty cakes. Unfortunately when you have two other fat enablers in the house there’s no chance of anymore weight loss for the foreseeable future.

• Heart
  • Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
Her saying Temu sell high quality items 😂 what a crock of shit, YOU ARE AN ALL ROUND SHITE OF A PERSON CARLA 💩💩💩

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She's quite toxic in some ways. Shouts and has a go at her subscribers when they make any helpful comments about losing weight, blames them for the way she is - then in the next breath she's sobbing, tugging on their heartstrings and begging for money! It's so manipulative! And I bet the people that give her money probably don't have much themselves - not that Jenkins would care!

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I thought it was bullshit too. Tammy goes on about not eating out and preparing meals then jenkins pipes up were off out for lunch after this. As for their "dainty" post holiday gains🙄🥴😂 carlas lost weight, carb water weight 😂🙄 Its not only carbs make you retain water, ten thousand cans of pepsi do and salt and basically most of your diet. Oh and biggest way to retain water is BY NOT DRINKING ANY and just having caffeine filled diuretics called pepsi max lol. Then shes banging on about her lipedema and her osteoarthritis and how even if she loses weight it will never go. Will use every excuse under the sun to maintain her pepsi habit and sugar hits. Lipedema responds really well to weight loss and sugar detox. As for osteoarthritis read this:
Arthritis causes chronic joint inflammation that can spread to other parts of the body. Researchers are finding more evidence to link sugar and arthritis, and sugar is known to worsen symptoms in people with the condition.
Research generally backs this up. Eating excess sugar causes the body to produce more cytokines, which are inflammatory proteins. People with arthritis already have high levels of cytokines, so increasing inflammation can make them feel worse.

You can vastly improve both medical conditions with weight loss and changing your diet, but shes so utterly thick its beyond belief.
Her and Kazza are one and the same person. Their size and medical issues are always someone / something else’s fault.

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
I did giggle at that thought of those 2 trying to get into that bed together, beached whales springs to mind, they obviously go on cruises for the food, the food and nothing but the food
IMG_1132.png
IMG_1131.png
, that cabin must reek

• Wow
  • Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She always has come out swinging and complaining about anyone daring to have an opinion different to hers.
With her mate last week, it was ‘don’t tell me to try Slimming World’ and today’s moan was ‘don’t expect me to share what I’m eating as I don’t want anyone’s opinions’. Just waiting for her to accuse viewers of ‘shatting’ on her again and blaming others for her falling off the wagon. It’s all rinse and repeat.
Here’s an idea…loose weight/ don’t loose weight. No one really cares, just keep it to yourself if you don’t want opinions.

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Is this woman normal? The absolute tat she is so excited about. I could suck stuff up better than that bloody car vacuum!

• Haha