Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I know losing weight is hard. It takes a lot of motivation and will power - food is an addiction, especially sugar in Carla's case. So I don't doubt its a struggle for her, but being in constant pain and waking up like that every morning, barely being able to walk. That's no way to live. She is slowly killing herself. The people around her don't help her. Nat and the lodger are always encouraging her to eat badly, then there's the other obese friends who just enable her further. Nat will be the same size as her mother in a few years to come. She needs to go to some retreat away from the enablers where she can have healthy meals from scratch, a detox from sugar and Pepsi max.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Herbert2005

VIP Member
It's funny you know, she's not the slightest bit embarassed.
I nearly felt embarassed for her.

Here's her list of purchases, which she said were needs/wants. I think i'll go with wants, Carla

Sewing Machine Bag £18.00 - Surely this isn't vital, especially when you are constantly pleading poverty and begging for cash to get your car/dog fixed.

Lucy & Yak Jeans - £25 reduced from £59. According to Carla, they are the "in brand" and if you are inspired to copy the fashion queen's look, please take note that on the website they are called " Soho Close Fitting Jeans" - The clue's in the title, Carla.

Under Cabinet Shelf - £19.43. I'm not sure if this is the correct price because (a) the delivery est is 3-7 months (without Prime) and (b) the same in black costs £42.73 (with Prime) 🤷‍♀️. Carla wanted this to help with some of the clutter that lives on her worktops. Feck my life, the thing is tiny. You better order yourself a shedload more, Carla, because that single shelf just ain't gonna cut it.

Curtain Tie Back Hooks - £4.94. Ok, not a huge amount i hear your cry, but now totally useless because she's changed her room around and now can't get to the wall to drill a couple of holes, apparently.

Cheese wafers - £12.99. Everyone is raving about them, according to Madam. Sorry to disappoint you, Carla but I've never heard of them.

Magnetic light - £14.99 This might be considered a need by some folk, but seeing as our Carla likes to retire to her bed most nights at dusk, why the fook would you want a torch in your lockup, Carla?

Pyjamas - 28.00 She started banging on about how we have to buy stuff when we are unhappy, to make ourselves happy, or something like that. I'd lost the will to live and the pj's were hideous, so i wasn't really listening.

Black Cardigan - £34.00 The Anna Wintour of BS and delusion informs us that it's almost like a dressing gown, which translates to "i'm going to put this on, scoff 8 boxes of cheese wafers and sit on my rather large arse for the rest of the day.

She also managed to shaft two poor sods for £12 on vinted for a couple of hair styling products and took great pleasure informing us that she'll be able to stick em' on ebay and laugh all the way to the bank, again.

So there we go, Carla Jenkins spent £169.35 and it doesn't seem to matter to her if she really needs it or not.

And before anyone wonders just why i'm so invested in CJ's purchases, i'm not, i'm really,really not. I'm sat in my car waiting to pick my son up from work and i'm bored shitless.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She could barely walk in that vlog today! What a state to be in! Noticed one of the obese friends stuffing their face at the bingo! Then out for a carvery with the others! And you know she would have ordered pudding on top of it! As for the 2 of them complaining about the charity shops! Who the F do they think they are?! Sheer greed!

• Heart
How did I know before Jenkins even mentioned today’s slog was #kindlysponsored by Temu. Maybe it was the manic cackling, and the faux, OTT eulogising about the brand that gave it away 🙄🙄… ‘Download the Temu app’ she cries….just don’t read the numerous online articles re ‘illegal data harvesting’ concerns and class action lawsuits.
Never seen anyone nearly cream their pants 😲 over a “kindly gifted “ Temu haul. She’s manic over a load of shoddy tat 🤪🤑 Unbelievable 😲😲😂😂

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Latest vlog of joy sees the pair of pillocks aka Mrs m and Jenkins eating macdonald's breakfast wraps. Jenkins waving her breakfast wrap packaging in the air with excited face tells her audience were they aware that the wraps were back on the breakfast menu. No:rolleyes: sorry, was never aware, some of us don't actually go to macdonald's. The pair of them morbidly obese, piling it on even more on a daily basis, high blood pressure, God knows what else and bloated faces telling us excitedly to go to macdonalds, land of the saturated fat, massively high salt, carbs and sugar. Oh wait, I forgot, these two only nibble on one end and have one once a year or they share it with the neighbours. Do people really have so little regard for their health? lego has piled it on since having her gallbladder removed as has Jenkins. Why does Jenkins think people are interested in her addictive personality and obsession with shit food, it's like she thinks everyone is as stupid as her and even if people struggle to eat healthy,they just keep on trying, they don't give up or put on a lagenlook tent and three ton of makeup.

Dumb and dumber out for for lunch, both mentally and physically. Check out jenkins, she even has the macdonalds m eyebrows as she donates her wealth of knowledge on what to eat!
View attachment 2802855
My thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻 are with the suspension of Hyacinths car at this difficult time 🤣

• Haha

retro444

VIP Member
I know everyone thinks im a hard faced witch, but I am sick of these youtuber performances. Oh oh poor stressed me says carla, oh im so tired, meanwhile it's her son doing all the real work carrying etc. What about him??? Did someone force her to move tammy in? Is she a little child wondering around homeless. Now it's going to be feel empathy for my puppy, tammy and poor poor tired carla. I noticed she got a big ole begging amazon wish list, when does the scrounging stop, I ak myself. One woman had americans buying her everything off her amazon list, even cat food. Months late, cause she was saving l ike crazy and letting the viewers buy everything, she actually outright asked them to send her money cause her and her two sons did not have enough food....but secretly its because she was saving to buy a new home and a disneyland holiday.
They show you what they want you to see and it's always poor me.

• Heart
  • Wow

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I get why she fears bariatric surgery - it would be a major op and nobody likes going under the knife, but as someone else said, it might be the only option for her now. She gets all excited when she loses half a pound in a week, and although every little helps, at her size it needs to be more than that. The strain she must be putting on her heart. When she was filming herself packaging up the ebay stuff, you could see how out of breath she was with the way her chest was rising and falling so rapidly...and that's when she's sitting in a chair!

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Parcel opening video but she has no idea what she’s ordered. I can tell you Carla, it’s a load of shite. Size 28 jeans didn’t go anywhere near her. A big box of cheese crackers, which are so thin and small she’ll eat a whole packet. A big cardigan which she had no idea had a hood even though a pic showed it clearly with a hood. She admits ordering things on a whim and wonders why she has no money.

• Haha

retro444

VIP Member
Shes desperate for her temu videos to go viral or temu to send her tons of pointless plastic items, made by people paid a pittance and a massive carbon footprint to produce and ship all over the world. According to lego prancing about your bedroom squeezing into 2xl clothing or opening temu hauls is work,so sigh its a chore but carla must keep on buying her temu hauls to save the world from being bored. Lego reminds us that they are influencers and yet even if she could have her pick of the whole clothing website, it could still be as revolting, ill fitting and wrong colours as soon as it arrives, same as the limited items she got. Its absolutely no difference. Anyways I digress, back to jenkins, ive only seen a minute of vid, never get chance to sit down today, ill try and watch to see if theres any life changing gadgets🙄🤔😂🤣🥴

• Heart
  • Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Tammy about to be unemployed and homeless but goes off on a cruise. Eh!?
I’m surprise a bunk bed wasn’t put in the shed!

• Heart
  • Angry

Tabia

VIP Member
I’ve just watched a bit of her question and answer vlog while she puts on her makeup. She seriously believes she’s some sort of celebrity! Boring, boring. Apparently it’s not official that she’s stopped dieting (oh yes it is) but there will be no more calorie crush videos. Bet she’s chomped her way through every restaurant on that ship.

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She’s charging £34 inc p&p for a used Babyliss hair styling brush…why would you bother when you can buy a brand new one on Amazon for a fiver more which will also have years guarantee.
Greedy resellers are pricing themselves out of business.

• Wow
  • Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I thought she was about to orgasm over a sodding handbag for a minute! 🤣🤣 So they’re ’affordable’ are they Jenkins? I guess they are if you’ve begged for one…sorry, can’t see TB ‘reaching out’ to Jenkins at all.

• Heart

mummy_3

Chatty Member
god shes shameless! She sells stuff that looks donkeys years old like the hair curling rods she's always re selling and sells them for silly prices. Who apart from her loyal followers are buying this stuff?

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Carla and Kazza are cut from the same large piece of cloth. It’s always someone else’s fault for their weight gain. This week it’s Kazza’s mum and Carlas cruise.
Perhaps instead of a steady supply of cruises and thermomixes they could get a BOGOF and travel to Turkey for WLS.

Tabia

VIP Member
Her content is now incredibly boring. I noticed in one of her older vlogs, before her cruise, that she’d be posting lots about her holiday. Well that never materialised did it? Can we assume it was a shit holiday and she didn’t want anyone to know? I can’t even remember her saying they’d had a brilliant time, If she seriously thinks her bloody tat car boot hauls are interesting she needs her head wobbling.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Haha, yes it made me chuckle when Tamsin got all emotional over the freebie jewellery and Carla took all the credit! Agree Tamsin seems a little special. None of them very bright or sophisticated, although Carla likes to think she is! All very fussy eaters, 'I don't like this, I don't like that' they are used to eating crap and processed food! Bless the waiter who was really sweet and kind to them - I guess he had to be, but secretly must've been laughing at them.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Poor Jenkins moaning that there were thin pickings in the charity shops. You can just imaging the bitching and moaning from her and Hyacinth. Consider this you two, maybe during this current COL crisis people are selling their unwanted clothes on Vinted to earn a few extra quid, and have got wise to the vulture like tendencies of grifting resellers, picking over the spoils.
Not everyone can afford multiple holidays and cruises right now. Unlike some 🙄🙄…I wonder if the knackered CK tin is still on her EBay for £30 (inc p & p) 🤔🤔

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
So in the latest charity shop vlog, Carla bought a swimming costume, tammy tried it on without it being washed and if she didn’t want it it would be going onto EBay, she did want it, but if not some unsuspecting person could have bought it at I’m sure some extortionate price never knowing it came from a chazza first and then was introduced to tammys minge🤢 I’ve bought used off eBay, no problem with that but it does makes you think 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick