Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me, but these Youtubers seem to be getting more and more lazy with their content. Why in the heck would I want to sit and watch someone open their mail and parcels? It's like all these videos that have the obligatory driving shots with the dire music just to boost the length of the video. I personally am not a fan, and think it is just an excuse for them to provide so called content. If they have nothing of interest, I'd rather they didn't post at all but I may be in the minority.
It's just lazy, pointless, uninteresting and rather shite. My cats have a more exciting life than some of these grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Parcel opening video but she has no idea what she’s ordered. I can tell you Carla, it’s a load of shite. Size 28 jeans didn’t go anywhere near her. A big box of cheese crackers, which are so thin and small she’ll eat a whole packet. A big cardigan which she had no idea had a hood even though a pic showed it clearly with a hood. She admits ordering things on a whim and wonders why she has no money.
A weeks worth load of old tat she don't need. to add to the load of old tatt she's trying to get out of her house so tammy's fat arse can plonk itself there. A puppy, she will be looking after most of the time, a daughter who refuses to grow up, her pal who could have made better plans or surely has family who could help. House filled with everyones pets and like you say carla still in diet denial, pretending she's just going to eat one of those biscuits when we all know she's going to eat the lot in one go. Endless suggestions of letssssss all go out for another meallllllllll and spend some more money which could be utilised into savings. Poor carlas knackered out, ALL her own doing! She and nat stare hatefully at that camera and love to blame the viewers but it's them who overspend, take on more than they cope with and eat the crappest diet since the dawn of time.

Forget third world problems, carlas tired and not opened her parcels!!!!! Poor thing.
1708103176533.png

---
It's just lazy, pointless, uninteresting and rather shite. My cats have a more exciting life than some of these grifters.
It's funny you know, she's not the slightest bit embarassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's funny you know, she's not the slightest bit embarassed.
I nearly felt embarassed for her.

Here's her list of purchases, which she said were needs/wants. I think i'll go with wants, Carla

Sewing Machine Bag £18.00 - Surely this isn't vital, especially when you are constantly pleading poverty and begging for cash to get your car/dog fixed.

Lucy & Yak Jeans - £25 reduced from £59. According to Carla, they are the "in brand" and if you are inspired to copy the fashion queen's look, please take note that on the website they are called " Soho Close Fitting Jeans" - The clue's in the title, Carla.

Under Cabinet Shelf - £19.43. I'm not sure if this is the correct price because (a) the delivery est is 3-7 months (without Prime) and (b) the same in black costs £42.73 (with Prime) 🤷‍♀️. Carla wanted this to help with some of the clutter that lives on her worktops. Feck my life, the thing is tiny. You better order yourself a shedload more, Carla, because that single shelf just ain't gonna cut it.

Curtain Tie Back Hooks - £4.94. Ok, not a huge amount i hear your cry, but now totally useless because she's changed her room around and now can't get to the wall to drill a couple of holes, apparently.

Cheese wafers - £12.99. Everyone is raving about them, according to Madam. Sorry to disappoint you, Carla but I've never heard of them.

Magnetic light - £14.99 This might be considered a need by some folk, but seeing as our Carla likes to retire to her bed most nights at dusk, why the fook would you want a torch in your lockup, Carla?

Pyjamas - 28.00 She started banging on about how we have to buy stuff when we are unhappy, to make ourselves happy, or something like that. I'd lost the will to live and the pj's were hideous, so i wasn't really listening.

Black Cardigan - £34.00 The Anna Wintour of BS and delusion informs us that it's almost like a dressing gown, which translates to "i'm going to put this on, scoff 8 boxes of cheese wafers and sit on my rather large arse for the rest of the day.

She also managed to shaft two poor sods for £12 on vinted for a couple of hair styling products and took great pleasure informing us that she'll be able to stick em' on ebay and laugh all the way to the bank, again.

So there we go, Carla Jenkins spent £169.35 and it doesn't seem to matter to her if she really needs it or not.

And before anyone wonders just why i'm so invested in CJ's purchases, i'm not, i'm really,really not. I'm sat in my car waiting to pick my son up from work and i'm bored shitless.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I nearly felt embarassed for her.

Here's her list of purchases, which she said were needs/wants. I think i'll go with wants, Carla

Sewing Machine Bag £18.00 - Surely this isn't vital, especially when you are constantly pleading poverty and begging for cash to get your car/dog fixed.

Lucy & Yak Jeans - £25 reduced from £59. According to Carla, they are the "in brand" and if you are inspired to copy the fashion queen's look, please take note that on the website they are called " Soho Close Fitting Jeans" - The clue's in the title, Carla.

Under Cabinet Shelf - £19.43. I'm not sure if this is the correct price because (a) the delivery est is 3-7 months (without Prime) and (b) the same in black costs £42.73 (with Prime) 🤷‍♀️. Carla wanted this to help with some of the clutter that lives on her worktops. Feck my life, the thing is tiny. You better order yourself a shedload more, Carla, because that single shelf just ain't gonna cut it.

Curtain Tie Back Hooks - £4.94. Ok, not a huge amount i hear your cry, but now totally useless because she's changed her room around and now can't get to the wall to drill a couple of holes, apparently.

Cheese wafers - £12.99. Everyone is raving about them, according to Madam. Sorry to disappoint you, Carla but I've never heard of them.

Magnetic light - £14.99 This might be considered a need by some folk, but seeing as our Carla likes to retire to her bed most nights at dusk, why the fook would you want a torch in your lockup, Carla?

Pyjamas - 28.00 She started banging on about how we have to buy stuff when we are unhappy, to make ourselves happy, or something like that. I'd lost the will to live and the pj's were hideous, so i wasn't really listening.

Black Cardigan - £34.00 The Anna Wintour of BS and delusion informs us that it's almost like a dressing gown, which translates to "i'm going to put this on, scoff 8 boxes of cheese wafers and sit on my rather large arse for the rest of the day.

She also managed to shaft two poor sods for £12 on vinted for a couple of hair styling products and took great pleasure informing us that she'll be able to stick em' on ebay and laugh all the way to the bank, again.

So there we go, Carla Jenkins spent £169.35 and it doesn't seem to matter to her if she really needs it or not.

And before anyone wonders just why i'm so invested in CJ's purchases, i'm not, i'm really,really not. I'm sat in my car waiting to pick my son up from work and i'm bored shitless.
omg that much money...you know why she buys those big fleecy pyjama top things....she doesnt put the heating on :ROFLMAO: Spends a fortune on pointless buying, eating out, cruises galore and will have all the family sat under blankets. The only thing more important in a home is to have it warm, anxiety levels will build up when constantly cold. Also homes hate cold, after years of no proper heating, they will suffer from damp. She has plenty enough money to keep that tiny home warm in winter, she's your usual generic, oh we can't afford that but will spends hundreds on eating herself back to 27 stones on meals out and takeaways. Same as ole tammy, nowhere to live but can afford dead slaughtered leather handbags and clearly has NO savings to rehome herself.
jenkins likes to follow the generic flow, everyones buying it on tiktok, so she gotta get her some. The behaviour of a teen. Anyone notice how many times she said she had a cold, about 8 times, poor poor carla, never mind you can always console yourself with 169.35 bill and know that no one loves you like you do, you and your massive ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
jenkins latest monday morning scrounge, if ya see anything you like, nudge nudge wink wink, send me an email. she got to pick a pocket or twooooooo. She can't squeeze enough out of those viewers. Puppy empathy, feel sad for my latest cold which she keeps going on about and buy my carboot tit. She currently has a cath kidston notepaper cards and envelope set on her ebay for, wait for it....22.99 :ROFLMAO: and a massive rip off postal price of 3.95,when they will easily post as a large letter. Her sales are pitifully low, have been for a while now and she can't figure out why lol. People can't stand greed and her viewers after a while all wake up and realise she's fleecing them.

• Heart
jenkins latest monday morning scrounge, if ya see anything you like, nudge nudge wink wink, send me an email. she got to pick a pocket or twooooooo. She can't squeeze enough out of those viewers. Puppy empathy, feel sad for my latest cold which she keeps going on about and buy my carboot tit. She currently has a cath kidston notepaper cards and envelope set on her ebay for, wait for it....22.99 :ROFLMAO: and a massive rip off postal price of 3.95,when they will easily post as a large letter. Her sales are pitifully low, have been for a while now and she can't figure out why lol. People can't stand greed and her viewers after a while all wake up and realise she's fleecing them.
About time too - she has been fleecing customers for years......lets hope this is the beginning of the end for her business.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
DITL mind blowingly boring. What a palava going back and forth to the storage unit to get her EBay orders. Then packing them in the car. Wonder how much petrol she’ll use doing endless journeys back and forth. Lovely fried healthy breakfast. Then a shopping haul in the car with Nat who is getting to look as huge as her mum. Her mates Tasmin (does she not have a home with loads of kids) and Tammy (the state of her teeth…..rancid) plus Nat slumped on the settee when Carla returned from work. Riveting stuff! I wonder if she works at Betfred. T shirt looks the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see the shed has a nice new UPVC door. That’ll keep the chill out 🥶
Yeh, I saw that and here she is going to great lengths so her pal tammy can keep warm, shove her in the shed instead. Anyone see them all in blankets, i told you, they spend hundreds a month eating out, cruises etc and dont put the heating on for a couple of effing hours, beggers belief. State of tammys teeth, looks like she's not brushed them in years, but fancy that, she's gonna get her nails painted on their holidays. In my opinion, they all need meds, not self medicating on food, if you can't even brush your teeth. Of course nats bought a puppy, cause teeth don't matter, nothing matters except nike, food and meals out.
Here's a lovely view of jenkins crack. I CANNOT BELIEVE the upheaval and the lengths she will go to for her pal tammy whilst her son sleeps in a SHED! In a way I'm glad they freeze under blankets, but they are surrounded by bricks and morter not some wooden planks.
TRULY DISGUSTED by the lot of them. Like I said before it will be, oh anthonys a grown man, he WANTS to sleep in a shed, he ENJOYS it. Instead, she could have saved a ton of money and helped him financially, or cleared that house smothered in ebay crap so he could have had some space, but she will do it for her pal.
As for the breakfast, was filming herself, delicately putting on two sausages and the rest, who's she fooling, that plate would be piled high normally. She keeps doing this act that she's actually eating healthy for the sad pathetic brainwashed arselicker viewers.

Thats right, here they all are, laughing at jenkins crap humour, sat on their arses whilst her son lives in tit. Can't stand this woman, new year, you'd think she would actually think of someone else but herself and change.
1708709641491.png
1708710631398.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeh, I saw that and here she is going to great lengths so her pal tammy can keep warm, shove her in the shed instead. Anyone see them all in blankets, i told you, they spend hundreds a month eating out, cruises etc and dont put the heating on for a couple of effing hours, beggers belief. State of tammys teeth, looks like she's not brushed them in years, but fancy that, she's gonna get her nails painted on their holidays. In my opinion, they all need meds, not self medicating on food, if you can't even brush your teeth. Of course nats bought a puppy, cause teeth don't matter, nothing matters except nike, food and meals out.
Here's a lovely view of jenkins crack. I CANNOT BELIEVE the upheaval and the lengths she will go to for her pal tammy whilst her son sleeps in a SHED! In a way I'm glad they freeze under blankets, but they are surrounded by bricks and morter not some wooden planks.
TRULY DISGUSTED by the lot of them. Like I said before it will be, oh anthonys a grown man, he WANTS to sleep in a shed, he ENJOYS it. Instead, she could have saved a ton of money and helped him financially, or cleared that house smothered in ebay crap so he could have had some space, but she will do it for her pal.
As for the breakfast, was filming herself, delicately putting on two sausages and the rest, who's she fooling, that plate would be piled high normally. She keeps doing this act that she's actually eating healthy for the sad pathetic brainwashed arselicker viewers.

Thats right, here they all are, laughing at jenkins crap humour, sat on their arses whilst her son lives in tit. Can't stand this woman, new year, you'd think she would actually think of someone else but herself and change.
View attachment 2775735View attachment 2775799
Feel really bad for Anthony and wonder about his father. He would do well to find an apprenticeship or join the army, while still young enough to carve out a decent life for himself away from that chaos.

• Heart
Jenkins is happy shifting her business into a lock up with the expense and aggravation that that entails and yet she’s not managed to do the same for her own son!
I’d never impose myself on a friend to such an extent, they clearly have no room for me as the son is already consigned to a shed!
Surely Tammy/ Tamsin (they all resemble each other to me!) has other options 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Jenkins is happy shifting her business into a lock up with the expense and aggravation that that entails and yet she’s not managed to do the same for her own son!
I’d never impose myself on a friend to such an extent, they clearly have no room for me as the son is already consigned to a shed!
Surely Tammy/ Tamsin (they all resemble each other to me!) has other options 🤷‍♀️
I know, nor would I. I could not impose on anyone that much. You are right, there is not enough room. However, she does need a lock up, needed one for years. She can't miss a single carboot still, still running off to buy more. As for her son, when I think about him in that shed it really upsets me, I have two sons. I think she's hard faced and all about her and her pals.
That hoard is a fire hazzard and she knows it and she's going to fall out of that attic, t's dangerous.
Can you imagine being tired on an evening and all you hear is the cackle of those witches whilst you sleep in a shed, it's beyond me, honestly it really is. I hope he gets some help from someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know, nor would I. I could not impose on anyone that much. You are right, there is not enough room. However, she does need a lock up, needed one for years. She can't miss a single carboot still, still running off to buy more. As for her son, when I think about him in that shed it really upsets me, I have two sons. I think she's hard faced and all about her and her pals.
That hoard is a fire hazzard and she knows it and she's going to fall out of that attic and she knows it, it's dangerous.
I couldn’t believe all the junk (sorry unlisted items) in Tammys wardrobe. Where is it going to go!

• Heart
That hoard is a fire hazzard and she knows it and she's going to fall out of that attic and she knows it, it's dangerous.
Agreed. My son works his backside off as a teacher and has zero hope of moving out as rents/ mortgage are totally out of his reach. I’d never have him sleeping in a shed whilst I’m moving my mate into my spare room!

• Heart
I couldn’t believe all the junk (sorry unlisted items) in Tammys wardrobe. Where is it going to go!
Shunted around, like carlas son. Meanwhile carla will be fluffing her fringe and living in a dream world on her computer and hobbing off out for her endless meals in cafe's pubs and restaurants spending everything she has. She never changes. More worried about her youtube reputation than whats going on in her sons head.
---
Agreed. My son works his backside off as a teacher and has zero hope of moving out as rents/ mortgage are totally out of his reach. I’d never have him sleeping in a shed whilst I’m moving my mate into my spare room!
aww bless him! It's so difficult these days. When my eldest was younger he had no where to live and i told him to come home, my sons are my world. He didn't want to impose. He shared a house with two of his friends but it was a disaster, his friend just left the place a mess all the time. He is engaged now and has a place with his girlfriend because basically no one can afford to live on their own with the prices of rent etc. I agree with you I could never do that to my son, having him sleeping somewhere not fit for a woman meanwhile her pals A ok. Dogs all nice and cosy sleeping on her bed, she makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just watched Carla’s Pure Plus try on. Dear oh dear. Her stomach is practically dragging on her knees 🤢. Oh I wish I was slimmer, I wish I was 2 stone lighter. She was wearing one outfit to go out to lunch. You see Carla this is your problem. Your life revolves around eating out and shovelling in all the wrong things but unfortunately you’ll never learn.

• Heart
its the lumpy legs that make me :sick: How can she not do something about her weight when she is in such a state?

• Heart