Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nutjob Jenkins latest charity shops grift...she says as she fluffs her fringe, "you'll have to excuse me looking bit frazzled it's 10.30 at night," then swigs a pepsi max. She blames it on her going to visit lex and then off to "work" at the gambling place, where she probably stands up and shuffles her feet a few feet and thats it. It's not your day out frazzling you it's your Pepsi max habit and your tit diet, for god sakes wake up!! She's absolutely MASSIVE. Wonder what feeder nat the beloved daughter will be buying her next, or demanding which macdonalds they can go to.
Can you make us some melting moments mumsy pwease, says nat...... oh yeh get the lard out says Tammy.
View attachment 2853404
Didn’t she take a bag of oven chips into work with her once for her break,absolute glutton 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Take a look at her in this video, she can't walk, she's knackered, clearly in pain, very unhappy. Is it really down to her viewers, internet strangers to try and help her, or are her family and friends BLIND? She needs an intervention. In my view she needs to go on disability cause bet your bottom dollar she will have no choice soon. Obsessed with eBay and carboots then just fritters the money away. Her daughter who she says works 80 hours a week sometimes, does the same., just throws her money down the drain, but of course it's all the viewers fault lol. All that money, none of them grateful.

---
Didn’t she take a bag of oven chips into work with her once for her break,absolute glutton 🤢
It's clear she is permanently knackered and can't make a single decision as what to eat, will run to macdonalds rather than put a slice of toast in the toaster or make an omelette. She clearly only lost weight last time cause the world shut down over COVID and she had no choice but to eat at home most of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nutjob Jenkins latest charity shops grift...she says as she fluffs her fringe, "you'll have to excuse me looking bit frazzled it's 10.30 at night," then swigs a pepsi max. She blames it on her going to visit lex and then off to "work" at the gambling place, where she probably stands up and shuffles her feet a few feet and thats it. It's not your day out frazzling you it's your Pepsi max habit and your tit diet, for god sakes wake up!! She's absolutely MASSIVE. Wonder what feeder nat the beloved daughter will be buying her next, or demanding which macdonalds they can go to.
Can you make us some melting moments mumsy pwease, says nat...... oh yeh get the lard out says Tammy.
View attachment 2853404
Yeah I couldn’t believe she was glugging Pepsi max at 10.30! I noticed she mentioned she was a lard arse again. Oh we are surprised Carla.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She just dosent care anymore, filming herself eating 1000’s of calories each day, I have no sympathy for her
IMG_0485.png

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
could have known she would have gone to the all you can eat buffet in bristol. I love that place but can never put much away! Think I had 2 small plates and a dessert when we went on wednesday! Bet they had alot more then shown too. Its painful to watch her weeble wobbling around with that huge tire around her middle. Why cant she just do something for her health?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell! Dora the Explorer’s let herself go!
lol I thought exactly the same, Dora the explorer. I noticed she had some shots of the shed her son sleeps in, she's a proud mum. Of course it was his choice, he said to her one day, "mumsy, oops sorry that's how nat speaks, "mum I'm thinking about living in a tiny building made from rotting planks of wood". Of course now we all know we can't force our kids, it's their choice, but she couldn't get him out fast enough and filled his room with her eBay office, now he couldn't go back even if he wanted to, very clever woman this. HOWEVER, uses kazza's fave word, Tammy exposed her and off she went to remove all her eBay stuff for her pal.

All you can eat buffets, 2 pair of massively overpriced shoes from Dr martens, cruises galore, endless macdonalds, but can someone book a dentist?? NAH.
1712326927682.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
lol I thought exactly the same, Dora the explorer. I noticed she had some shots of the shed her son sleeps in, she's a proud mum. Of course it was his choice, he said to her one day, "mumsy, oops sorry that's how nat speaks, "mum I'm thinking about living in a tiny building made from rotting planks of wood". Of course now we all know we can't force our kids, it's their choice, but she couldn't get him out fast enough and filled his room with her eBay office, now he couldn't go back even if he wanted to, very clever woman this. HOWEVER, uses kazza's fave word, Tammy exposed her and off she went to remove all her eBay stuff for her pal.

All you can eat buffets, 2 pair of massively overpriced shoes from Dr martens, cruises galore, endless macdonalds, but can someone book a dentist?? NAH.
View attachment 2857861
That is not a pleasant photo 🤢 Is Deb transitioning?

• Haha
I really wish that someone would tell her to stop filming when she’s in a shop. Carla the comedian filming the other two in the Doc Martens shop was embarrassing. I bet the girl on the till was thinking who the hell are these fat twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she should label her car boot hauls as an AD as she’s always telling people to drop her an email if that want to buy any of it.
I bet her eyes light up when she sees an unsuspecting newbie selling at the car boot, ready to be hassled by a greedy reseller.

• Heart
I see the calorie crush is back 🙄. How long before she rants she’s been ‘shat on’ again by people calling her out making poor choices 🤦‍♀️ It’s all rinse and repeat. She’ll never loose the weight surrounded by her enablers, one of whom has moved in with her!

• Heart
What a pity party, she’s so dishonest, didn’t she lose weight because of covid and lockdown, she couldn’t go out everyday spending a fortune on massive meals in pubs and cafes and restaurants

• Heart
What a pity party, she’s so dishonest, didn’t she lose weight because of covid and lockdown, she couldn’t go out everyday spending a fortune on massive meals in pubs and cafes and restaurants
Hmm, I've not watched it yet, is there some rule that youtubers can only lose weight for financial gain. Can they only lose weight online? She won't lose weight, it means coping with less meds, ie food, cause like ninja kazz she's self medicating. Really do hope she does not attack one of her viewers again after telling them that massive feeder, nat dragged her to macdonalds 3 times and then Bella pasta, talk about try and kill someone with food, thats the way, heart attacks city. I mean seriously, why would you drag someone morbidly obese to macdonalds even once a year?
---
omg laughing my head off, shes saying she put on five pounds cause she has what's classed as a "heavy carb day" lmaooo like she's some gym workout guru. She means she stuffed her face on tit and if she gained water weight because of it as we are 70 percent water, that was her true weight, it just came off faster, lolol found ways to make excuses already😂😆
I acheee everywhere, poor mee, poor me, couldnt possibly be cause you drink pepsi max and never heard of a glass of water. Shove her in a shed to sleep, then she will ache.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She will NEVER lose weight unless the other two enablers join her on a diet. Unfortunately, can’t see this happening so when Nat and Tammy are eating crap in front of her and ordering takeaways we know she will crumble. We’ve heard it all before Carla and it ain’t gonna happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Resellers have always had to pay tax. They are a business and therefore register with HMRC and pay tax. It's not a new law
Yes, I assume the likes of Carla do pay tax because it's her main source of income. I thought I'd seen something about HMRC clamping down on resellers and earnings etc. It may have only applied to vinted.

Yes, I assume the likes of Carla do pay tax because it's her main source of income. I thought I'd seen something about HMRC clamping down on resellers and earnings etc. It may have only applied to vinted.
The HMRC are beginning to work with Vinted and EBay so that they share the details of income earned. But it’s mainly to get those who are using those sites as a side hustle buying stuff at car boots and charity shops and selling at a profit and not declaring income over £1000 or income that takes them in excess of the £12500 personal tax allowance. People selling the odd item and selling at a loss don’t have anything to worry about.

Like you say, full time resellers like Carla will already be paying tax as they’re self employed

Here she is, energy vampire sucking the empathy out of her viewers, it was a good performance. 6.2k views. Can only diet online cause she makes a stack of money from it, to then go run off and buy some more all you can eat buffets :rolleyes: 😆 I have zero empathy for this woman, about the same amount she shows her son. Karma, is all I can say, when you treat your own son like that and then move mountains to move your pal Tammy in. I can't stand her, you wont be getting my empathy any time soon.
1712839568140.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9