Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she can barely walk. I actually feel really sad as she was doing so well a couple of years ago. She must be in such a lot of pain - I know it’s all self inflicted but it’s still hard to watch. I genuinely hope the salad she had for lunch means she’s getting back on track

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In the latest vlog, couldn't help but notice Jenkins rummaging through the charity shop, like the vulture she is - when she knocks a purple shirt off its hanger and doesn't even bother to put it back on! Let the plebs who work in there deal with that! She means business and is only there to grab anything she can resell and make a profit from!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Latest vlog, comes home from work after 10 at night and stuffs herself with a load of high fat pasta bake made by the feeder . Is she for real? No way could I eat a meal at that time. And I bet any money she was snacking loads at work.

Reactions: 6
In the latest vlog, couldn't help but notice Jenkins rummaging through the charity shop, like the vulture she is - when she knocks a purple shirt off its hanger and doesn't even bother to put it back on! Let the plebs who work in there deal with that! She means business and is only there to grab anything she can resell and make a profit from!
Greedy all round. Horrible woman.

There’s no way she is picking up the dog poo in the park now, she can barely walk. Looks like she gets to a spot and stays there and lets the dogs run around. It’s quite sad to see how she has got now, constantly breathless and getting more immobile

Is she not terrified when she watches her slogs back that she can barely walk on a flat surface without gasping and heaving for breath. I know I would be!

She looks really tired and ill at the end of the vlog. Seems to be juggling too many things: vlogging, ebay, home chores, family care, dogs and work. Moving ebay stock to the unit is adding to the workload. If she can't prioritise her own health and get enough rest, I think something bad may happen sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 3
She looks really tired and ill at the end of the vlog. Seems to be juggling too many things: vlogging, ebay, home chores, family care, dogs and work. Moving ebay stock to the unit is adding to the workload. If she can't prioritise her own health and get enough rest, I think something bad may happen sooner rather than later.
Plus her mate imposing herself on them despite there being no room for her. There’s not enough room for her son to sleep in the house let alone taking her mate in.

I can't understand why she let her friend move in! Now she's had to shift all her stuff into storage and go back and forth looking for things. Can't see her being able to eat well with another enabler in the house.

I can't understand why she let her friend move in! Now she's had to shift all her stuff into storage and go back and forth looking for things. Can't see her being able to eat well with another enabler in the house.
Greedy guts will be taking rent off of her.

Really? That’s brill 😂😂
I think so. I read something about it in the news. Applies to vinted too. Details get passed on to HMRC if they make over a certain amount, especially if they are selling stuff for way more than they paid for it - which we know Carla and co def do!

Reactions: 1
Nutjob Jenkins latest charity shops grift...she says as she fluffs her fringe, "you'll have to excuse me looking bit frazzled it's 10.30 at night," then swigs a pepsi max. She blames it on her going to visit lex and then off to "work" at the gambling place, where she probably stands up and shuffles her feet a few feet and thats it. It's not your day out frazzling you it's your Pepsi max habit and your tit diet, for god sakes wake up!! She's absolutely MASSIVE. Wonder what feeder nat the beloved daughter will be buying her next, or demanding which macdonalds they can go to.
Can you make us some melting moments mumsy pwease, says nat...... oh yeh get the lard out says Tammy.
1712155093911.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Interesting how she said Josh had to carry her ‘crap/tat’ around after charity shopping. So is that the same ‘crap/ tat’ she then expects people to buy on EBay for 10x the price?
Greedy mare.

• Heart
Interesting how she said Josh had to carry her ‘crap/tat’ around after charity shopping. So is that the same ‘crap/ tat’ she then expects people to buy on EBay for 10x the price?
Greedy mare.
Amazing ain't it, she knows she just uses those viewers. She put up a shower curtain and nearly collapsed, they told her she was an inspiration, yeh sure gorging on meals out, cruises and spending all your money on yourself your pals and your daughter whilst your son rots in a shed in the garden. I watched a video of her trying to explain why he moved into his van and then the shed, she said he could not afford the rent she was clearly asking from him, so he moved into his van. She made out he was lucky cause he could sleep in the garden and still have all the "home comfort" of home. Yeh spend all winter in a blanket cause the fat witch won't put the heating on to save money for her cruises and endless restaurants. Home comforts? lol a house filled with her massive hoard, dogs everywhere, treated better than humans and apparently he should be thankful to her.

• Heart