Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A viewer called Linda asked ''if you don't want our help then why do these videos? Pointless''

carla jenkins replied ''I do the videos because when I don't , I get message after message on every platform asking me why I haven't. ''

Many times she's been caught in a lie contradiction over one thing , or another . Didn't she say recently she did calorie crush to hold herself accountable ? I might be wrong on this , but I don't recall the latest reason been given before .

She says she gets message After message on Every platform asking her why she hasn't ( done calorie crush) .

How many platforms are there? are we talking 2 , 3 maybe 4 , or are there 10's upon 10's of platforms all chanting ''we want carla '' that she can't refuse as I'm sure she's a great role model to them 😡 NOT.

All it would require , If this her money genuine reason for putting these videos out there is to put a video and a wordy thingy in picture form elsewhere , explaining why you're not going to be doing any more calorie crushes . Simple really .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It seems that she has some dark secrets from her childhood which may have a lot to do with her eating habits. Obviously we will never know. I do feel sympathy for her if she did suffer a traumatic or abusive childhood but then she doesn’t seem to hold any ill will against her mother and I’m sure I would if she’d been a party to it. Nat also has serious problems so what’s her excuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's talked in past about her volatile relationship with her stepdad and they often butted heads with their tempers and she has said that she didn't think she was a nice person . Her stepdad once threatened natalie with a knife . She has alluded to violence in her past . She's not a timid person , she stands up for herself and no one can tell her anything . There's clearly lots of unspent anger just under surface . She might FEED the rage & frustration .

They moved to a newsagents and she went from having treats limited , to been able to eat anything she wanted off the shop floor and that she believed that to be the start of her obsession with food . I think she said she was 8 . She defo said she was under 10 on that old video as I remember thinking she started been overweight from a very young age having unlimited access to all those sweets and chocolates , crisps etc . which was actually sad . Later she was to state her problems with weight came from sugar free coke rewiring her brain . So who actually knows .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's the perfect candidate for Ozempic. She should just get on that and the weight will start to come off. You can't be in her current position and just rely on willpower like she's hoping to do. Never going to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It seems that she has some dark secrets from her childhood which may have a lot to do with her eating habits. Obviously we will never know. I do feel sympathy for her if she did suffer a traumatic or abusive childhood but then she doesn’t seem to hold any ill will against her mother and I’m sure I would if she’d been a party to it. Nat also has serious problems so what’s her excuse?
I guess we will have to wait until after her predicted chat with her PR person caroline mrs m ( Aka hyacinth bucket ) on a way forward . A sullen tell all embellished victimhood type vlog peering out from under her fringe perhaps . It works for celebs after they catch flack for continuous bullshit . Time will tell .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Give me strength! Testing out the protein meals again sent to her. Carla, we all know you will not continue with them.

• Heart
"Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship"

***They Share the most intimate and Emotional parts of their lives in an Insidious marketing campaign so that their subs feel like they're family / friend of the YouTuber so that the blogger can make ££££ from Vulnerable subscribers .Many who in their misplaced belief , want to send these charlatans what little money they have to have them in their lives .

We see You And what you're doing ! 😡

• Heart
A viewer called Linda asked ''if you don't want our help then why do these videos? Pointless''

carla jenkins replied ''I do the videos because when I don't , I get message after message on every platform asking me why I haven't. ''

Many times she's been caught in a lie contradiction over one thing , or another . Didn't she say recently she did calorie crush to hold herself accountable ? I might be wrong on this , but I don't recall the latest reason been given before .

She says she gets message After message on Every platform asking her why she hasn't ( done calorie crush) .

How many platforms are there? are we talking 2 , 3 maybe 4 , or are there 10's upon 10's of platforms all chanting ''we want carla '' that she can't refuse as I'm sure she's a great role model to them 😡 NOT.

All it would require , If this her money genuine reason for putting these videos out there is to put a video and a wordy thingy in picture form elsewhere , explaining why you're not going to be doing any more calorie crushes . Simple really .
She's been told only low carb will work for her and it will eradicate her inflammation and what appears to be lymphodema in her legs...... She refuses to listen because she's got zero willpower and can't wait for the next mars bar or bag of monster munch.... Eating carbs and sugars makes you more hungry so it's a vicious circle. She's a dick..... No point telling her.
In a couple of years Mrs Bucket her frenemy will be doing a video on Carla's funeral cos she 'didn't listen'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's been told only low carb will work for her and it will eradicate her inflammation and what appears to be lymphodema in her legs...... She refuses to listen because she's got zero willpower and can't wait for the next mars bar or bag of monster munch.... Eating carbs and sugars makes you more hungry so it's a vicious circle. She's a dick..... No point telling her.
In a couple of years Mrs Bucket her frenemy will be doing a video on Carla's funeral cos she 'didn't listen'
Yep, high carbs and sugar cause inflammation, the precurser to ALL disease and cancer. You can live without refined sugars and low carb, society just has us set up for addiction to crap they sell which is full of sugar. She needs to be more mindful when eating and not run on autopilot because of the horrendous habits she and her family all have. She's not the only one, that kazza cannot exist one day without ten slices of cake, sweets, chocokates, snacks and snacks and snacks. It's like cause B&M sell it, then it must be some law that we eat it. They been selling us cigarettes for years and alcohol, is that the law too? OOOH newww packaging, ooooh a different name.....same tit.
---
Just watched her more tat i bought for ebay which i dont need video. She says the house is being rewired in a couple of months so she will have to get rid of stuff, ie move stuff around again and pretend it's not actually there. Which brought me to the question, is her ebay hoard a fire hazzard?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yep, high carbs and sugar cause inflammation, the precurser to ALL disease and cancer. You can live without refined sugars and low carb, society just has us set up for addiction to crap they sell which is full of sugar. She needs to be more mindful when eating and not run on autopilot because of the horrendous habits she and her family all have. She's not the only one, that kazza cannot exist one day without ten slices of cake, sweets, chocokates, snacks and snacks and snacks. It's like cause B&M sell it, then it must be some law that we eat it. They been selling us cigarettes for years and alcohol, is that the law too? OOOH newww packaging, ooooh a different name.....same tit.
---
Just watched her more tat i bought for ebay which i dont need video. She says the house is being rewired in a couple of months so she will have to get rid of stuff, ie move stuff around again and pretend it's not actually there. Which brought me to the question, is her ebay hoard a fire hazzard?
Yeah, the council will have a contractor in doing the rewiring work.... She will have to move ALL her tit out the way... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go 🙄
She looks ill

****cORRECTION**** she was 12 , not under 10 when they moved to a sweet shop , not a newsagents . I wonder why I thought at time how she was very young and did'nt stand a chance of not getting obese from such a very young age with access to excess sugary sweets / drinks . 12 is still young of course , but it is closer to puberty when weight gain can occur naturally . If that makes sense . Strange .

will watch rest of video on next work break .

• Heart
I’m afraid Carla is on a downward spiral now and I honestly can’t see her getting back on track. To lose the two and a half stone she’s gained will not be easy. She keeps saying if she doesn’t do the calorie crush she’ll pile all the weight back on. Well she ain’t doing bad so far is she? Every week a weight gain! I’m sure her teeth will bloody fall out at some stage, they look rank.

• Heart
I’m afraid Carla is on a downward spiral now and I honestly can’t see her getting back on track. To lose the two and a half stone she’s gained will not be easy. She keeps saying if she doesn’t do the calorie crush she’ll pile all the weight back on. Well she ain’t doing bad so far is she? Every week a weight gain! I’m sure her teeth will bloody fall out at some stage, they look rank.
Her metabolic rate must be messed up with all the weight gain/loss/gain/loss/gain - the body adjusts when calories are reduced and it gets harder to lose weight. I think the added mental pressure of weight loss expectation from that protein shakes company sponsorship pushed her over the edge. She does look pale and ill.

• Heart
She is so full of her own darn importance, she's pressured into making videos that earn HER money!!! HER triggered eating makes her money, it's mad. This lady is depressed, she blames others, she revels in her rebellious nature. She is passive aggressive, she believes she (and Lego) are the new Morecambe and Wise (they're not). She thinks she is eloquent, possibly but that only makes her talk for England instead of keeping stuff to herself. Less talking, more thinking Carla. 🤔 I so wish she'd prove everyone wrong...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is so full of her own darn importance, she's pressured into making videos that earn HER money!!! HER triggered eating makes her money, it's mad. This lady is depressed, she blames others, she revels in her rebellious nature. She is passive aggressive, she believes she (and Lego) are the new Morecambe and Wise (they're not). She thinks she is eloquent, possibly but that only makes her talk for England instead of keeping stuff to herself. Less talking, more thinking Carla. 🤔 I so wish she'd prove everyone wrong...
Her video made me feel uncomfortable in parts with her passive aggressiveness today. She knows she has issues, but continues to talk round in circles... Until she sorts out her mental health she will never loose that weight that she wishes to loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her video made me feel uncomfortable in parts with her passive aggressiveness today. She knows she has issues, but continues to talk round in circles... Until she sorts out her mental health she will never loose that weight that she wishes to loose.
Totally agree, it's a mental health issue, could be that the HRT might help balance her hormones. A bit of kazza almost in tears in last vid, cause she had eaten everything in sight that day...she says she goes "off on little tangents" no dear you have a severe dopamine deficiency, which could be because of depresson. She makes a joke out of everything thats gonna kill her. It's really sad. Dopamne can be released doing several things, it's not just from food.
Carla at the end of vid, says she knows what to do just cannot apply it or no willpower, thats not actually true. Her body is not the same as anyone else, she has to see what works best for her, listening to kazza say oh yeh stuff your face on cake as long as you are in deficit you will lose weight, wheres carlas deficit, her lifestyle is different to kazzas, how has she worked it out for the world, its just a generalisation. As for protein world, yeh sure protein fill you up, keeps you happy, but for optimum blood sugar release, she needs more fibre...that flour in those protein world stuff is bleached within an inch of its life, she needs proper fibre and whole foods, foods in it's natural state, slice up a banana, slice up an apple I have apples and fruit in huge bowl in my kitchen, pumpkin seeds in a jar, full of zinc, if your aching. they taste like crap but big handful and eases muscle pain. I swear to god refined sugar is the devil, do a detox, even if its just one week and see the difference. I blame society for the sugar though, who the heck has willpower with aisles and aisles of chocolates and sweets wherever you go, it's just wrong.
I agree with you, she just seems to be arguing with herself though ,not her viewers, anyways wlill natalie finally give her mum the love she deserves and actually help her? It's a big crossroad. I'll say this for carla least she admits when she is wrong unlike lego m caroline.

• Heart
She always goes all passive aggressive when the calorie crushes aren’t going to plan and then ‘blames’ her subs for asking about them or asking questions she’s already addressed (how are new subs meant to know that info already 🤷‍♀️).
If it’s that big of a deal, why can’t she just explain that calorie crush content is off the table for the foreseeable and get on with it.

• Heart
There is so much negativity in her latest "calorie crush". It seems like she's tried every diet known to mankind "& they just don't work for me". How can losing 2 stone at Slimming World mean the plan didn't work? As a serial dieter myself, I understand how difficult losing weight can be. However, her complete disdain for all the support & suggestions from her viewers is galling. She never once says she'll give a suggestion a go to see if it will help her. I think she hit a wall when she realised that to continue losing weight she had to cut her calories even more & remove the crap from her diet & she just wasn't prepared to do that. Until she stops the negativity & embraces the support she has she'll just continue to pile the ponds back on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.