Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new to this thread šŸ‘‹
I recently watched the vlog with her & her daughter - I think it was what they bought at B & M? I need to know why her daughter has missing teeth. I cannot believe a young woman would let the world see her like that. I actually found it quite upsetting šŸ˜” Did she have an accident & can't find a dentist maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi, new to this thread šŸ‘‹
I recently watched the vlog with her & her daughter - I think it was what they bought at B & M? I need to know why her daughter has missing teeth. I cannot believe a young woman would let the world see her like that. I actually found it quite upsetting šŸ˜” Did she have an accident & can't find a dentist maybe?
Looking after teeth is not a high priority in this family. They all have minging teeth. No idea how Natā€™s tooth was broken but sheā€™d rather spend a fortune covering her body in ridiculous tattoos rather than pay to have her teeth seen to. Carlaā€™s teeth are disintegrating due to umpteen cans of Pepsi Max every day. The same will happen to Nat as sheā€™s addicted to
Red Bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looking after teeth is not a high priority in this family. They all have minging teeth. No idea how Natā€™s tooth was broken but sheā€™d rather spend a fortune covering her body in ridiculous tattoos rather than pay to have her teeth seen to. Carlaā€™s teeth are disintegrating due to umpteen cans of Pepsi Max every day. The same will happen to Nat as sheā€™s addicted to
Red Bull.
I'm the same. My biggest fear is losing a front tooth. I'm in my 50s & wouldn't leave the house with a front tooth missing and I am not a vain person. I find it odd that a young woman simply doesn't care šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The C Word? What a stupid name for a podcast.

Most people use C Word to refer to cancer, then it was used for Covid and itā€™s also used to refer to a c*nt. Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the context here?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Those fur coats are horrible, would she like a Mollie coat? She doesn't want the animal's pelt going to waste, no Carla, not while you can make a quick buck on their behalf! Beyond greedy for a so called animal lover, shame on you. Why not bury them in your overgrown garden and give them a dignified end if you have a heart! Disgusted but not surprised.

• Heart
FFS sheā€™s now sunk as low as she can go buying furs! It doesnā€™t matter how vintage they are THEY ARE REAL FUR! Only fit for burning. What do you expect though when she puts a Jimmy Saville bauble on her tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Disgusting buying fur even though sheā€™s not got a clue and wouldnā€™t want it burnt! Sheā€™s so desperate to make a couple of quid and for what? Her annual crappy cruise where she grabs everything like sheā€™s at a car boot sale asking ā€œhow much?ā€ ā€œHow much is it?ā€

Sheā€™s no animal lover! šŸ¤¬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Carla you are an absolute low life buying those furs, you are disgusting and greedy, donā€™t you ever dare call yourself an animal lover again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear, Carla is OVERWHELMED by everything. Letā€™s make a huge song and dance about it. Her mother had a dizzy spell, canā€™t cope. Her house is a huge tip, canā€™t cope. Sheā€™s got a spot on her face, canā€™t cope. The remedy for this of course is shovelling everything she can find in her gob. Two stone back on and counting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She actually needs an intervention and medical help at this point. Not even funny anymore tbh...

• Heart
The podcast pretty much confirmed that her son is living in the shed.
I missed that, could only manage the bit about there being no nhs dentists in bristol as to why her daughter has never been in years, can afford a cruise but can't afford to pay private. Can drive miles and miles to meet ups but cannot drive to an NHS dentist.
As for the fur disclaimer, she would never buy modern day fur, I guess old fur somehow was less cruel to people who make excuses about everything.
Wish she'd stop using her mothers medical problems as "content filler" when shes nothing to say about her weight loss or needs something to blame for her exsessive weight gain. Poor things so OVERWHELMED, entire country is OVERWHELMED with massive cost of living bills and stressed beyond belief. I suspect her ebay is not making as much as it used to....she just cannot stop buying and then tells everyone she has endless piles to list.
Genius podcast idea of mrs m's will get carla to confess quite a few private things on the sly, mrs m is clever.

• Heart
Bloody hell the blue jeggings from the Shein haul accentuated every huge bulge on her body. In fact none of the clothes hid much. She really has lumped it on again.

• Heart
Hardly surprising Jenkins is willing to promote an utterly unethical brand like Shien when sheā€™s also willing to buy and sell the fur from dead animals (no matter how she tries to justify it by saying itā€™s ā€˜vintageā€™).

Last edited:
  • Heart
So on the podcast carla mentions starting working possiably at half 5 finishing at 10

didnt she used to rant and rave about her brain not working after 4pm šŸ˜‚

• Haha
So on the podcast carla mentions starting working possiably at half 5 finishing at 10

She also said that the job was so quiet she didn't need to do much only turn up. Probably updates her ebay listings on the firm's time and WiFi.
That cooking with Carla is so typically 'her' lovely fresh vegetables and she dumps half a pound of melted cheese over it! It got a thumbs up from Shed Boy so all is good.

• Haha
She also said that the job was so quiet she didn't need to do much only turn up. Probably updates her ebay listings on the firm's time and WiFi.
That cooking with Carla is so typically 'her' lovely fresh vegetables and she dumps half a pound of melted cheese over it! It got a thumbs up from Shed Boy so all is good.
lol shed boy! and for afters a massive slice of cake. Who's she kidding.

Reactions: 3

I thought she worked in a betting shop with Nat. Do betting shops stay open that late?

• Heart
In the latest weight vlog she's considering Ozempic but friends (Mrs M?) complain of side-effects. Isn't the NHS under enough pressure without people who want to continue their gluttonous ways taking medication meant for Type 2 Diabetics?

• Heart
In the latest weight vlog she's considering Ozempic but friends (Mrs M?) complain of side-effects. Isn't the NHS under enough pressure without people who want to continue their gluttonous ways taking medication meant for Type 2 Diabetics?
I wouldnā€™t be surprised is she asked her GP for a referral for WLS.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.