Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes lost 1.5lbs

also states shes doing somthing different this week she has a video coming up about it and seeing if it effects her weight im thinking muscle food or hello fresh or somthing along them lines….. saying that muscle food seem to work with anyone
Yes, I presume that whatever she's doing is gifted/Ad. and that's why she's doing a seperate video on whatever it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing is shes gonna just gain weight again after this protein world diet anyway anything for a bit of money i guess

just so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Protein world my ass, she's just promoting them and wants free food. It won't work, fake fake fake and more lies.
For a start she's full of tit, she says protein keeps you fuller for longer, no, fibre keeps you fuller for longer, protein makes you full quicker so you don't feel as hungry. Then she said if you want to use almond milk it will make you feel more "decedant" and I just wanted to vomit. She wll do this for a couple of days and hell will it be a meal replacement, she will be snacking within an hour.
Those pills will screw up her hormones and body like no other, would not recommend any of them to anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know she's trying everything she can to lose some more ways, but all it looks like me is shes trying to just get her viewers to pay for it. If this works then I will be happy for her, but if not then I will know all she cares about is begging. It does work getting a kick start, but does she have the will power to stay away from all those snacks and meals out.

Reactions: 3
She won’t go a week before craving slabs of cake and chocolate and as she has zero willpower it just won’t work.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't want to shock my body (by eating too little this week) oh Carla, you are a hoot...the only way you could shock your body is to tell the truth for once. You're a freeloader who plays on the 'they contacted me to be an ambassador,' wise up...YOU CONTACTED THEM! WHAT A LIAR! You stuff yourself with sugar, man made powders and general rubbish. Wonder if protein world know about your tastes, mostly in Christmas decorations 🤔 will never get over that. How you could laugh at that paedophile is beyond me as a mum... sicko...

• Heart
I don't want to shock my body (by eating too little this week) oh Carla, you are a hoot...the only way you could shock your body is to tell the truth for once. You're a freeloader who plays on the 'they contacted me to be an ambassador,' wise up...YOU CONTACTED THEM! WHAT A LIAR! You stuff yourself with sugar, man made powders and general rubbish. Wonder if protein world know about your tastes, mostly in Christmas decorations 🤔 will never get over that. How you could laugh at that paedophile is beyond me as a mum... sicko...
lol yeh, I heard her saying that and must admit it did make me laugh. carla shocking her little body by eating too little lmao, so funny. Yeh for sure, the truths only thing that could shock her. When she pretends she actually knows what she is talking about. Honestly, I do hope it works for her, part of me thinks it won't, it will just trigger her lifetime habits even more. Replacing meals that are so beyond her normal foods will probably cause her body to rebel and she will end up binging even more. It's pretty clear SHE contacts these businesses, they are not head hunting her like sir alan sugar. She has serious problems telling the truth, it's a joke.
Had to laugh when she showed us her scales weigh in again, "as first seen on her my calorie crush" she said... as if she patented it lol Fat witch could not be arsed to weigh herself again.

• Heart
carla dutifully filling out her embassadorrrrr you are spoiling us with these protein world lol...will be making her shake this morning then off to car boot for a massive fry up lol ...later of course she will be having a shake for lunch and then off for a mid afternoon snack lunch at the pub lol

• Haha
oh dear, carlas livid lol. Protein world week never went to plan and she said after over 4,000 calorie deficit she only lost two pounds. She was expectng a huge loss. Well girl look at it this way, you got it all for free, did not have to pay a penny and cause animals on this planet have no voice, a lot of cows are milked until they have no more usuge, slaughtered or shot, just so you can drink your chocolate shakes.
Can't stand that website, all it's products have dessert names, they treat their customers like thicko's who cannot live without a dessert so they create all these stupid ass recipes revolved around cake or puddings, even the porridge has to be chocolate etc. As for the fat busting pills, just one big con.
She would be far better off getting a lot of her proteins from vegetables and beans. Make a cottage pie, add some lentils. Make a chilli, add some kidney beans..it's so easy to do after a while it just becomes habit. Eat a handful of nuts and seeds as a snack, full of vitamin E for healthy hair and skin. She is clearly missing out on a lot of nutrition, her face is white as a sheet and dark shadows under her eyes. She would probably be better at intermittent fasting and either stop eating refined sugar or at least lower it substantially. I do it all the time, I do a sugar detox, after a few days I feel fantastic. Look up what sugar does to the body, it's pure evil. I don't mean natural sugars or fructose in whole foods, I mean surplus refined white sugar added to processed meals, cakes and chocolate etc.
Carla has the answers, eat healthy = Lose weight. Stop being a slave to the sugar industry and processed garbage.

• Heart
She talks about being an ambassador as though she works for United Nations 😂. I knew from day one it wouldn’t work. Love how her willpower lasted until car boot day and it all went down the pan when the lure of a fried breakfast beckoned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She talks about being an ambassador as though she works for United Nations 😂. I knew from day one it wouldn’t work. Love how her willpower lasted until car boot day and it all went down the pan when the lure of a fried breakfast beckoned.
That's hilarious! 😂 old Proteinworld won't be happy with her showing what a terrible product it is! Her voiceovers are so cheesy, she thinks she's so smooth and sounds professional. Her intro was very telling, I knew from her face that she wasn't happy with the loss, so to cheer herself up she cosplayed Cleopatra, all she needed was an asp!😂 poor Carla, your little plan backfired no big loss, bring on the breakfasts, also HOW does she work out calories that end in a 9? 79, 199, 6259!!!!😂 Finally, I'd throw a cushion at Molly if she licked my face while eating eeeeewh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was livid, she had a permanent snarl. Why for, she got all that crap free, one word, UNGRATEFUL. She wants to cheat her way into weight loss, it don't work, eat healthy, swap crap for healthier, eat less, it's not that complicated, if you have acknowledged you have a problem, if you still think there is no problem then it will never come off. The answer is with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion. Probably too long. House full of tat, eats loads of crap, calorie crush gives us a good laugh.

• Heart
I love to see how much fatter she looks in Carolines' vlogs compared to her own and vice versa 😆
---
She was livid, she had a permanent snarl. Why for, she got all that crap free, one word, UNGRATEFUL. She wants to cheat her way into weight loss, it don't work, eat healthy, swap crap for healthier, eat less, it's not that complicated, if you have acknowledged you have a problem, if you still think there is no problem then it will never come off. The answer is with you.

Still tried begging for the pizza bases though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
carlas new vlog starts off with her at mrs lego's house tossing back her hair and applying her make up as beautiful instrumental music played in the back ground. As she waved that mirror in front of her face I thought how kind carla was to share this beautiful tender moment with us, the mere viewer. I cried a tear and remembered the beauty in the world....
1676546864588.png

• Haha
Mrs M looks bigger in Carla’s slog to me…and I wish she’d choose a different piece of music when including a time lapse of a journey/ eBay pack etc.
If I hear that song about about ‘feeling small, and a clock ticking off a wall’ one more time I’ll fking scream!! 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mrs M looks bigger in Carla’s slog to me…and I wish she’d choose a different piece of music when including a time lapse of a journey/ eBay pack etc.
If I hear that song about about ‘feeling small, and a clock ticking off a wall’ one more time I’ll fking scream!! 🤯🤯🤯
yeh a lot of vloggers play that song, its getting a bit old, i guess it must be free cause carla would not pay ten pence for that channel. You got to pay small amount for better no copyright music or songs.

The thing is shes gonna just gain weight again after this protein world diet anyway anything for a bit of money i guess

just so fake
I’d doubt she’ll lose much weight if she’s filling up on protein and not burning it off through exercise ,it’ll just turn to fat.

• Heart
Just watched the calorie crush,guess what you get when youre eating biscoff cheesecakes and entire packs of chocolate reeses, A: a MAINTAIN and B: ILL, sugar lowers your immune system, causes inflammation, if you have a cold, it will make it ten times worse, as does dairy.
She could consume the 2000 cals a day and maybe get away with it, if she was not sat on a chair and walked, went swimming or some light aerobics every day. If she ate more wholefoods, tons more fibre, more protein, not protein world garb, beans, pulses etc.
She's morphing into kazza as well as lego head, she keeps pulling out little bags of kiddy sweets and crisps only your 6 year old child would eat. All massively high in calories, crank up your blood sugar up no end and then you crash, have no energy and just feel hungry again. Yeh ok, have a treat, one a day, not several every meal. Talk about slaves to carbs and sugar, it does my head in. You'd think shed actually look at her food diaries herself and learn, but no still eating same old tit. Have a treat in your day, keep it to one! Geesh.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the calorie crush,guess what you get when youre eating biscoff cheesecakes and entire packs of chocolate reeses, A: a MAINTAIN and B: ILL, sugar lowers your immune system, causes inflammation, if you have a cold, it will make it ten times worse, as does dairy.
She could consume the 2000 cals a day and maybe get away with it, if she was not sat on a chair and walked, went swimming or some light aerobics every day. If she ate more wholefoods, tons more fibre, more protein, not protein world garb, beans, pulses etc.
She's morphing into kazza as well as lego head, she keeps pulling out little bags of kiddy sweets and crisps only your 6 year old child would eat. All massively high in calories, crank up your blood sugar up no end and then you crash, have no energy and just feel hungry again. Yeh ok, have a treat, one a day, not several every meal. Talk about slaves to carbs and sugar, it does my head in. You'd think shed actually look at her food diaries herself and learn, but no still eating same old tit. Have a treat in your day, keep it to one! Geesh.
I'm not sure why these people (kazza, carla etc) look at the sweets and cakes as a treat any longer... A treat is something you give yourself occassionally... They eat them all the time, several times a day, so surely they are no longer a 'treat' but are part of their normal diet.. They are just kidding themselves all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.