Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carla filmed a video at christmas showing her tree, the video also ironically featured an ad for a childrens game, so she invited her daughters friends little girl around to play the game. When she was filming the tree she forgot that there was a jimmy saville bauble on there, prob bought as a joke pressie from her sick daughter or sicko friend lexx. People spotted it, so instead of apologising and saying you know what I'm sorry, that bauble is not a joke its just offensive, she quickly edited that bit out and pretended it never happened, except it was probably on the tree all xmas, wonder if that girls grandad knows. Someone should actually tell him cause natalie and carla are dreadful role models with missing teeth, their cake and pepsi max diet and screwed up sense of humour like jimmy saville baubles and card games about serial killers which natalie was gifted from lexx, think it had myra hindley on it.
Thanks for the info on that. Disgrace 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you Arty. She really would have only edited that bit out cause she did not want to lose face in front of the company who sent her free item. Could not care less about her viewers or that child they babysit, thats what really shows, quick edit and pretend it never happened, thats her to a T and the other one, lego head.
---
Just listening to carla droning on and on using her viewers as free therapists cause she cant lose weight and put on 3 and half pounds. What does she expect, she won't address any real issues, sticks her head in the sand and makes a video all about I want I want I want all the food. Why not make one saying how thankful and grateful she is that she is not homeless or starving and how much she really does have instead of one complaining she cant shovel all the food in her kitchen in her whinging gob. So sick of hearing youtubers using their viewers as free therapists, offloading all their thoughts onto the cam, she has it right in her face, shes about an inch from the cam or has it zoomed in so no one has a choice they have to focus on her. Get off your chair, clean the house, burn some calories any way you can, then you can eat more, its not that difficult an equation. If she moved around as much as she just moved her gob whining she'd be ten stone. BE THANKFUL, not forever waiting for more.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He diet is atrocious…no sign of much fruit/ veg and mostly all processed.
It’s all very well having a 2000 cal a day limit but when it’s made up of refined carbs/ sugar and little nutrition what’s the point?
As @retro444 said she could really do with proper therapy to deal with her relationship with food as clearly there are issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He diet is atrocious…no sign of much fruit/ veg and mostly all processed.
It’s all very well having a 2000 cal a day limit but when it’s made up of refined carbs/ sugar and little nutrition what’s the point?
As @retro444 said she could really do with proper therapy to deal with her relationship with food as clearly there are issues.
Absolutely agree... She (and her friend Kazza) will never lose the weight until she sorts her head out. (I know, I'm on that path too). Being over weight is more of a mental issue other than anything else, and we can certainly see it in Carla.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree... She (and her friend Kazza) will never lose the weight until she sorts her head out. (I know, I'm on that path too). Being over weight is more of a mental issue other than anything else, and we can certainly see it in Carla.
I think most addictions are a mental issue. I don't get why people are so scared of their own brain, nothing wrong with getting help. I do feel that her friend kazza will screw up her head even more, who has it logged into her brain that she actually makes an effort to lose weight, ie she eats a few less bars of chocolate and so she rewards herself and tells her viewers she's "back on it" or "tit hot" at dieting. She knows absolutely ZERO about the actual nutrition in her food, the fibre content, the vitamins the minerals, tells her pal carla, oh yeh just have that biscoff cheesecake but don't eat your lunch, ie don't eat anything nutritious, don't exercise, don't do screw all except bang your gums together for 20 minutes on a whinging vlog about how you have piled on weight. It's this easy......you lower your carbs, you lower your refined sugar, almost entirely, anyone with joint pain or illness, stop eating sugar altogether and your body will heal. It screws up your blood sugar, screws up your arteries, it's tit. Lower your saturated fats, ie animal fats, it clogs the arteries, eat plant based oils, olive oil for example. Up the complex carbs, up the fibre which gives you a steady energy. Find out if you actually have any food intolerences, have you read the ingredients on your foods, full of highlighted black ingredients, ie allergens. Wheat, you don't have to be full on coeliac, you can still have an intolerence to gluten that will screw up your body no end. Exercise, you don't have to go crazy, walk more, swim, clean the home, push yourself a bit more each day. Stop listening to nutty squirrel kazza who stuffs her face with kiddy sweets every day and then brags if she loses weight, wow im tit hot at nutrition, im so healthy, im such a pro..she just sits on her arse in the home, in a car, in a cafe, in the bingo and can't even look up the word nutrition. None of them want to listen or learn, trapped in an endlless circle of bad habits and addiction that quite frankly this garbage society promotes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Right, simply and most correctly..... Regardless of her saying she doesn't like other ppl's opinions and advice... The reality is this, Sugars and Carbohydrates spike insulin.... Regular insulin spikes causes fat and weight gain!! Do NOT eat often, try to limit to 2 meals a day and no snacks, no refined carbs or sugars.... Everything must be low carb so not to spike insulin, intermittent fasting must be regularly included... High fat, low carb works.... End of!!, Calorie counting does not work because those drinks and goods STILL include carbs and sugars so you will NOT lose weight and keep it off.... Low carb lifestyle... Simple.
Any other way does not work long term and its proven.. I know myself 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's really very sad. She says she's "spoiling the child that was never spoilt." Could hypotherapy work?

That protein shake company must be fuming.

At the end of the day, Yoda was right when he said, "Do or do not. There is no try."

• Heart
It's really very sad. She says she's "spoiling the child that was never spoilt." Could hypotherapy work?

That protein shake company must be fuming.

At the end of the day, Yoda was right when he said, "Do or do not. There is no try."
She's on denial cos she won't face up to what actually works and is healthy...... As soon as that camera is off, she's tucking into chips and custard creams.. Vile

• Heart
She's on denial cos she won't face up to what actually works and is healthy...... As soon as that camera is off, she's tucking into chips and custard creams.. Vile
It's strange because, from what she said herself in that vlog, she's aware that what she's doing goes against her best interests and also knows the reasons why she's doing what she does, yet seems powerless to change her actions.

• Heart
It's strange because, from what she said herself in that vlog, she's aware that what she's doing goes against her best interests and also knows the reasons why she's doing what she does, yet seems powerless to change her actions.
She isn't powerless..... She's weak with no willpower. If she really really wanted it so bad then she would do whatever it takes.... She can do low carb and never exercise and lose weight and be healthy... That simple 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think there's a bit more to it than that, and I felt for her today because I think she's starting to realised that maybe she can't do it on her own as it's more psychological than physical hunger.
Do they have overeaters anonymous in the UK ? I feel like a support group with similar minded people might help a bit. I've actually considered going myself as I know what it's like to try to eat your feelings, hard for some to understand if they are wired differently,.
---
I think it's good that she's finally realised this because now she can work on that
---
She isn't powerless..... She's weak with no willpower. If she really really wanted it so bad then she would do whatever it takes.... She can do low carb and never exercise and lose weight and be healthy... That simple 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's not that simple if you have an addiction, hopefully she'll be able to address that and then it will fall into place

• Heart
I feel bad for her. Her greed in her ebay and the way she pulls on the heartstrings of her viewers just for pure gain does annoy me, but her weight loss journey has well and truly gone off the rails....what can anyone do, it's up to her, no one can babysit her through this apart from her family but thats almost impossible as her daughter has the same learned habits and bad food addiction and is it even up to her daughter, seems like she needs the support most if you ask me.
ok this one of a vast many videos on youtube about sugar and the damage it causes. It's quite shocking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Addiction... it's very sad and so much more than just being greedy... There is something mentally within her that she really needs to work on/get therapy for, and I think she knows it and is probably scared of working through it. Unfortunately I think, until she does, she will continue to battle with the demons inside her head that make her want to eat everything she can.

• Heart
carla's tryin to fool us she only went into home bargains to buy a bottle of water with electrolytes in it lol....she just bought some crisps..maybe its the end of sugar, who knows, carla becomes super healthy and kicks mrs lego m up the butt and forces her to get healthy too.......oh come on she went in home bargains and never sneaked out with reeses?? :cool:
By the way most bottled water have electrolyes in them, potassium, magnesium, sodium chloride and calcium, They are minerals that carry an electrical charge when mixed with water, they are essential for the body to function, without them we'd be dead. These minerals are in a lot of foods and water. They make sure your nervous system works properly and muscle function...stiff muscles? drink lots of water and plenty of foods with electrolytes. Also balances your ph levels, and eliminating an overbalance of inflammation.
Cannot stand home bargains, ful of generic slave labour produced garb. Some of it is ok, but a lot is just totally wasteful and over produced.
Could she have not waited to do her seventies cheap music amsr narration after she had a massive cold, don't really wishto hear someone struggling to breathe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Suggestion for a new thread title:-

Carla Jenkins - Sells Tat, Eats Crap, Rots Teeth with Pepsi max.

I took @Tabia’s suggestion from a few pages back and made it a bit snappier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Proteinworld AM-BASS-A-DOR here, but zero change to the scales I fear!

carla and lexx at the jimmy saville roadshow, oops I mean the ebay business roadshow....

1677928788016.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.