Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, he was in a little van and then someone asked her recently if he was still in it and she said no. A few people on here have seen curtains on the shed. A they need planning permission to live in a shed, B it needs to meet all legal requirements and standards and C it's disgusting in my view when they have a perfecly adequate home and her business could be run somewhere else like a lot of resellers.
She probably doesn’t want the overheads of moving her business elsewhere it would eat into her profits, why doesn’t he get his own place he’s a grown man isn’t he?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
clear view of shed in garden from last summer i think

---

She probably doesn’t want the overheads of moving her business elsewhere it would eat into her profits, why doesn’t he get his own place he’s a grown man isn’t he?
yeh he probably wants to but they help her with bills thats pretty clear, how could she afford all her constant meals out, cruises and her scratchcard gambling habits. She squanders a ton, she's constantly ungrateful. Her ebay does really well but she's all too quick crying about her car cause she clearly has no clue about money and must have no savings at all. If she stopped all the expensive snacks and eating out she'd save a fortune, could even get a mortgage.

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t even look watertight…,I’m sure Happyland aka Nat will be along shortly with a perfectly reasonable explanation 😉
---

clear view of shed in garden from last summer i think

---

yeh he probably wants to but they help her with bills thats pretty clear, how could she afford all her constant meals out, cruises and her scratchcard gambling habits. She squanders a ton, she's constantly ungrateful. Her ebay does really well but she's all too quick crying about her car cause she clearly has no clue about money and must have no savings at all. If she stopped all the expensive snacks and eating out she'd save a fortune, could even get a mortgage.
Probably benefit fraud, we don’t know what she declares in income unless HRMC and DWP investigate they’d never know, there’s been quite a few small time vloggers have disappeared because DWP investigaters now monitor SM accounts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She could move her business into the shed.. With the amount of money she squanders, she could buy another shed.. one to work from, one for storage.. as well as her loft.

• Heart
She could move her business into the shed.. With the amount of money she squanders, she could buy another shed.. one to work from, one for storage.. as well as her loft.
Have you seen her loft? It’s full to bursting with mugs and crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It doesn’t even look watertight…,I’m sure Happyland aka Nat will be along shortly with a perfectly reasonable explanation 😉
---

Probably benefit fraud, we don’t know what she declares in income unless HRMC and DWP investigate they’d never know, there’s been quite a few small time vloggers have disappeared because DWP investigaters now monitor SM accounts.
Well to be totally honest, I'm struggling to believe he's living in that shed, but the amount of times ive seen her scrounge off her viewers, all she cares about is herself, the van he lived in was tiny, so part of me does wonder. She goes off cruising without a thought for future bills, she's been awol for weeks and clearly depressed over the size of her car bill, why does she have no savings. Yeh it's none of my business, but it is when she's scrounging off her viewers with her poor me stories. Ive seen her buying tons of scratch cards in old vlogs, she has stated she spends and wastes money, she does, no omes perfect, but if she wants this better life, waiting for her viewers to set up a go fund me aint the answer, the answer is with her, cutting down on all that food and meals out for a start would probably pay the rent or half a mortgage. She just lives in the now and whilst that can be therapeutic and healing to a degree, she needs to put money by for emergencies like the car etc.
I have seen her loft its bursting at the seams, tons and tons of mugs etc, most of it not even listed. She could not even wait a couple of months to get back at the car boots, she has to constantly buy buy buy. Yeh I get that she's pretty skilled in reselling and she grabs some good bargains, but she just also adds to the constant tat, clearly not listed or sits for months on end until its sold. That house is not really a home, its just a huge hoard of stuff. You can rent small storage places to store items, take photo's and use as an ebay office but to her that would mean expense and she's only willing to expend on herself, food and holidays.
I honestly don't believe she should buy anyhing until she has listed what she already has, brings down the prices on things that don't sell too quick and anything just sitting there doing nothing she should be wary of buying again. That said, it's truly up to her how she sells, but does she have the space for the mountains of stuff, thats the crux of the matter, clearly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Probably would have to heat it along with internet and lighting she’d see that as costly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Probably would have to heat it along with internet and lighting she’d see that as costly.
Could get a nice fire going in the shed with the questionaire sheet she used the other day for the caroline and carla show lol.
---

im replying to both lego and carlas threads in wrong thread lol its all just morphing into one giant online scrounging ungrateful youuber! lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes she’s the ultimate grifter that’s why I’m sure she’ll be claiming every benefit going along with her sidelines , what parent wants to spoil their kids life chances because they need bills paying 🙄 why doesn’t the greedy sow downsize if she’s too tight to pay her own way.

• Heart
I think at some point it was mentioned that the van either wasn't there or Carla had said something about it, and some of us had noticed in a video that there were now curtains up in the shed at the bottom of the garden. I don't think anything has ever been confirmed that he's in the shed. I think tho that he prob sleeps on the sofa when it's really cold.. I mean, who would allow someone to sleep out in a van or shed in freezing temps.
Living in an ice cream van would be that family's dream

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Caroline Mrs M aka Legohead - who christened her that was it you @retro444 🤔

A recent video (that I’ve yet to watch)

Thank you! Is that the friend she went on the cruise with?

Reactions: 2
Thank you! Is that the friend she went on the cruise with?
No this is Mrs M aka Legohead / Mrs Bouquet 😄 I can’t imagine Carla and Mrs M ever going on holiday together they have very different budgets (this is a very diplomatic answer from me!)

• Haha
Mrs M knocks 10 years off her age , must be to try and fit in with her toyboy hubby.

• Haha
Thanks!

Sorry, OT as not Carla specific but I hope you guys don't hate all resellers. I found Carla because I started reselling to raise funds for street animal rescues (mostly dogs but often cats and cows) in India. I was self-funding (i.e. running through all my savings) to do it individually and now I'm trying to open a shelter. These YouTuber resellers have really helped me with how to resell and to create an income for that goal 🙏 But also, having done this for a year now you realise just how much 'waste' you save! I get so much for free because it would be going to the tip, and there are people located maybe across the country who desperately want that thing. I'd honestly do it for free just to prevent waste if that was feasible. There is a brilliant app called OLIO which aims are reducing waste by sharing items no longer wanted locally 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks!

Sorry, OT as not Carla specific but I hope you guys don't hate all resellers. I found Carla because I started reselling to raise funds for street animal rescues (mostly dogs but often cats and cows) in India. I was self-funding (i.e. running through all my savings) to do it individually and now I'm trying to open a shelter. These YouTuber resellers have really helped me with how to resell and to create an income for that goal 🙏 But also, having done this for a year now you realise just how much 'waste' you save! I get so much for free because it would be going to the tip, and there are people located maybe across the country who desperately want that thing. I'd honestly do it for free just to prevent waste if that was feasible. There is a brilliant app called OLIO which aims are reducing waste by sharing items no longer wanted locally 💜
Please don’t think we hate all resellers - just grabby greedy ones like Carla and Mrs M, who from this thread I’ve learned that they also laugh and put down the charity shop workers 😳

I also follow Carla to get some reselling tips (I’ve yet to actually get selling again).

I also use Olio which is great. Good luck with raising funds for your shelter what an admirable and selfless thing to do 💜🐶

• Heart
Latest video, carla and nat have been to home bargains. nat buys fruit winders, haribo's sweets, chocolate and red bull. carla opens and sniffs everything, even the cheese spread, bizarre. She says anthonys moved out of the van and has bought a wood burning stove, so she bought him a pack of wood. She is still doing his laundry, does he not have a washing machine or is he in that shed. Somethings going on as she deliberately never mentioned his "new place". nat bought a water bottle to drink plenty of water, which will go nice with the endless haribos, choc and fruit winder sweets....seriously whats the point when it's their sugar addiction they need to cut down.
---

By the way found this online "Wood stoves do not require a source of electricity in order to operate."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.