Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She holds no detail back does she!! Absolutely no need. Her content is awful it’s either exposing her children when sick, moaning about them or asking them what’s for lunch. She could try and be a more interesting. I’m surprised companies want to work with her so much

Reactions: 6
She’s now put it on her grid too, as though stories weren’t enough. Poor girl having every detail about her bowel movements there for everyone to see. How will she feel about that when she’s older? They aren’t babies anymore. She films them vomiting, sleeping and getting changed. She lets them have no dignity or privacy whatsoever and it’s really sad

Reactions: 4
My kids have woken up with a bug and it's annoyed me even more. I can't imagine filming them/taking photos at their most vulnerable when they just need comfort from their mum!
And telling the world about a very severe upset stomach is awful. Poor girls have no privacy at all 💔

Reactions: 3
My kids have woken up with a bug and it's annoyed me even more. I can't imagine filming them/taking photos at their most vulnerable when they just need comfort from their mum!
And telling the world about a very severe upset stomach is awful. Poor girls have no privacy at all 💔
It’s the last thing that would come into my head if they are being sick is to take a photo. I just want to get them cleaned up and ok. It’s awful

Reactions: 2
Her latest post 😣
Why would anyone go into so much detail?
is nothing sacred for those kids with her?
we get the picture Cunta no need to be so explicit.
She really is horrendous.

Right, correct me if I’m wrong. But she has always said she doesn’t want to go back to how she was. Eating crap etc. loved her bowls of granola etc. for the last week or so every day she’s shared cake and coffee, just because she leaves a bit it’s okay.

surely that’s still not healthy? Hardly a lifestyle change is it. It’s il only have half instead of a full one now.
I really used to like her, used to think she looked so lovely and a lot younger than 37. Now since she’s lost weight she has turned into what she would call a bleep.

FFS, WHY does she film them in poses where you can see their knickers?? It’s a n0nce’s dream. Makes me so angry.

So she says Darcie doesn’t like being in photos and that’s why she’s not in them very often. So why think it’s acceptable to film her throwing up and asleep?! Why do none of her followers seem to get the hypocrisy

Another story of one of them showing their pants😡😡 what is wrong with that women!!! And the bedtime stories the other day annoyed me soo much can’t even give the kids a proper kiss and cuddle before bed😭 them poor girls I can’t even imagine doing a pretend hug and kiss to my son😥😥😥😥

She’s so thick. She posts a photo of the girls with Rapunzel programs, and captions it “Repunzal”. Utterly illiterate.

Poor girls imagine waking up every morning to a phone in your face and a mum shouting get up.and going to bed with a phone with a flash light in your face.Put the phone down and say goodnight to your children properly ffs

Reactions: 5
It’s bleeping creepy. Constantly filming them without their consent. No regard for their well-being whatsoever