Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get im going to jinx myself here how do they get so many sickness bugs

Reactions: 3
Tbf there’s something in the water the now because my kids have done nothing but pass a sickness bug around my house for weeks now we have all had it twice each

And they’re off on another free holiday 🙄
Why do these companies give so many freebies to horrendous people like her?

• Angry
Here comes the summer holidays, 6 weeks off #gifted holidays school uniform, shoes and day trips 🤬

Have they gone from 1 gifted stay to another? 😡
How on earth do they got all these? I just can't believe the constant freebies

Monday to Friday for 2 adults, 5 kids this week next year £2,240 if a member or £2,800

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Why is her 8 year old always in little crop tops and off the shoulder crop tops. My daughter is the same age and always wears dresses like what the quads were wearing today. That or dress up costumes🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why is her 8 year old always in little crop tops and off the shoulder crop tops. My daughter is the same age and always wears dresses like what the quads were wearing today. That or dress up costumes🤷‍♀️
She often seems to have her dressed that way!
She’s a very pretty girl but needs to dress more age appropriate.

Have they gone from 1 gifted stay to another? 😡
How on earth do they got all these? I just can't believe the constant freebies

Monday to Friday for 2 adults, 5 kids this week next year £2,240 if a member or £2,800
It’s all about freebies with these hard faced mares!
Its a toss up who’s the bigger beggar, her or the Piplets mother.
They’re totally shameless.
Just put your hands in your wallets and pay for your holiday and kids clothes and everything else, just like others do.

The dirty nails on ALL four of the girls! I’ve noticed in the past Demi had really long nails with dirt under them as well! As a mum myself all I can say is that’s shameful and lazy. If they like playing in the mud it’s just a quick clean with a nail brush at bath time. Children shouldn’t have long nails anyway, it’s gross.

Attachments

The dirty nails on ALL four of the girls! I’ve noticed in the past Demi had really long nails with dirt under them as well! As a mum myself all I can say is that’s shameful and lazy. If they like playing in the mud it’s just a quick clean with a nail brush at bath time. Children shouldn’t have long nails anyway, it’s gross.
This is my absolute pet hate as a parent 😷
They'd been out in London so surely hadn't been playing in the dirt that day, so would've been from a different day!

She’s probably too busy on the cadge for their next freebie to even notice.

Honestly every day out this week is a freebie, I see the family member with a baby is clearly trying to follow in her footsteps. Does she ever pay to take her own kids out! 🤔

Reactions: 4
Honestly every day out this week is a freebie, I see the family member with a baby is clearly trying to follow in her footsteps. Does she ever pay to take her own kids out! 🤔
I don’t know how they can be so hard faced.
It really puts me off going anywhere that gives free days out to people like her.
I don’t know who’s worse, her or the Piplets mother.
Both freeloaders that won’t stick their hands in their pockets to pay for things like normal decent people do.
Why would anyone be so full of their own self importance that they expect free stuff all the time?
I despise them.

Reactions: 1
They spent yesterday lapping up a freebie at Warwick Castle same as the Piplets did last week.
Do these cunts ever pay to take their own kids anywhere? 😠

• Angry
The list is endless, beach hut, zoo, paradise wildlife park, now a camping trip. I find her greediness vulgar, its so odd. The eldest is beginning to look a bit bored and embarrassed recently.

Spent a whole week on gifted trips for her 5 children and hasn’t worked for any of it . She makes me so angry !

She herself must be messaging these companies and places and asking if she can have all these freebies,because it’s just ridiculous now what a greedy freebie grabby mare! It starting to really pee me off,actually dip your hand in your own pocket and pay for something for the 5 children YOU created,does she really think she’s that special she should be gifted everything,she just looks like a scrounger

Reactions: 5
She herself must be messaging these companies and places and asking if she can have all these freebies,because it’s just ridiculous now what a greedy freebie grabby mare! It starting to really pee me off,actually dip your hand in your own pocket and pay for something for the 5 children YOU created,does she really think she’s that special she should be gifted everything,she just looks like a scrounger
Indeed she IS a scrounger, what makes her think others should pay for clothes, trips, toys and so much more for her and her kids?
She’s really taking the piss when so many families are having to choose between eating and heating at times.
As for the companies that gift her all this, I have nothing but contempt for them.
There’s far more worthy and grateful people their products could go to.