Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling her daughter off while filming for the whole of Instagram😡 is this women for real then proceeds to say that’s 2 days everyone has seen you being a naughty girl!!! What a way to boost your child’s confidence😩 I really cannot stand her and feel so sorry for them poor girls

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I don’t get how this women gets away with what she does. She doesn’t come across as a great mum at all, she’s rude, content a dull and just wants free stuff. How she’s still going I don’t know

Reactions: 3
Shouting at Milla gods sake and how boring what you having for lunch they always have jacket potato with cheese or cheese sandwich if they don’t like school dinners put them on pack lunches like Darcy but no she won’t do that as ks1 get free school dinners she’s a tight witch money money money ..

Reactions: 5
Every day out they have is Free most things she gets the girls are free even a lot of there birthday presents where free and I guess she made the home account hoping she would get sent freebies haven’t seen any on that account yet 🤣

Whatever is the matter with that little girl that she’s taken to A&E?
And why is she filming her and posting it on social media?
FFS put your phone down and concentrate on your daughter.

• Angry
Actually lost for words🤯
poor little girl, that looked really painful -
I’d be so worried , the marks she were getting looked terrible;
The last thing i would be doing is posting it straight on social media🤯🤯 seriously WTF!!
i just cannot imagine filming my child and right up her inside leg as well for all to see
i think the mum is loving it as she’s even shown how many messages she’s had !!
just unreal 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Do the only go out when it’s free or they’re being paid to attend?

Reactions: 2
Poor Darcie being dragged to hamlets to watch her sisters get a tea party and toys.

Poor Darcie being dragged to hamlets to watch her sisters get a tea party and toys.
Yes I noticed this. Why wasn’t she invited? And if she wasn’t why take her along. So unfair and so sad for her. Put your daughter first instead of a freebie

I just searched for a thread on this woman after watching the hamleys video. Surely you would ask if there’s any chance your older daughter could be involved?! And if she’s too big for peppa pig then like you say just don’t take her! Madness!!
Poor girl xx

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That beach photo. One child has blue lips because she’s so cold, one looks like she‘s desperate for the loo. Take your children to somewhere warm, don’t faff around taking their photo!

I used to really enjoy following her account but I cannot stand the woman now! As previous posts have said, the way she barks orders at the girls and films every aspect of their life is horrible to watch. I live near her and have seen her on the school run at times, always moaning or whining at one or more of the girls. Even they way HSE replies to comments on her posts seem aggressive. Tagging raver tots this morning, in the hope for free tickets next year it seems! Arghhh 😡.

Reactions: 3
I used to really enjoy following her account but I cannot stand the woman now! As previous posts have said, the way she barks orders at the girls and films every aspect of their life is horrible to watch. I live near her and have seen her on the school run at times, always moaning or whining at one or more of the girls. Even they way HSE replies to comments on her posts seem aggressive. Tagging raver tots this morning, in the hope for free tickets next year it seems! Arghhh 😡.
Always on the scrounge that one.
Not sure who’s the worst, her or the Piplets horrendous mother.

Reactions: 1
How can she say theyve got individual personalitys when she constantly dresses them the same?

Off on another photo school bet they will be military posed in right order barking at them she must bribe them to smile they are beautiful girls but god she’s obsessed with photo shoots one of the girls is falling asleep in the car and said she was asleep on sofa before they left and is coming down with something but she must drag the poor thing god help of things don’t go her way can’t stand that woman!

Giving your kids bowls when sick, fair enough but she should be more than capable of using the toilet. Stinking cow