Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Put your camera down, get some black out blinds, give them a wee cuddle and stop talking so aggressively to them. Fs. Why would you film this and put it out to the world?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
My little one really struggles with sleep, especially in the summer months when it’s lighter outside, sometimes I just let her stay up to save the tantrums. But I will always read to her and then we have a cuddle in bed while we talk about her day and anything that’s worrying her etc. I don’t film her and post it on social media I think that’s an invasion of a child’s privacy… and I definitely don’t ever shout at her! Especially not “put ya arm down get to sleep” where’s the empathy? She has no shame and it worries me!

Reactions: 5
My little one really struggles with sleep, especially in the summer months when it’s lighter outside, sometimes I just let her stay up to save the tantrums. But I will always read to her and then we have a cuddle in bed while we talk about her day and anything that’s worrying her etc. I don’t film her and post it on social media I think that’s an invasion of a child’s privacy… and I definitely don’t ever shout at her! Especially not “put ya arm down get to sleep” where’s the empathy? She has no shame and it worries me!
Makes you wonder what happens when she is not filming

Reactions: 4
Imagine going to bed being filmed and the being woken up with a phone in your face. It’s harsh just wake them abd record them at breakfast if you must

I just watched that video of bedtime with the sound on!! If they aren’t tired maybe keep them up a little later read to them and have calm time. Not bark at them. I used to have to sit in with my twin toddlers as they loved to play around in the their room but I just lay on the floor shhing and stroking their hair not yell put your arm down when they are clearly getting comfy

Reactions: 3
Seems it isn’t enough to see her barking orders at them to “go to sleep” Instagram also gets to see her waking up those little ones the next morning!!
She’s horrendous, if someone put me being woken from a deep sleep on social media it would be me losing my tit.
Why would she even do that?

• Angry
She’s a joke she is a control freak I can’t wait till those girls start rebelling and they will, she dresses them identical and even down to hair style bet she makes them wear same colour underwear too then on the other hand she lets the older one who’s only about 8 dress like she’s 13 in river island crop tops etc bizzare like I said and her poor husband is hen pecked if you want to see a nice multiple family try outnumbered by 5 she’s a nurse with 4 year old quads and a older one and surprise suprise let’s them dress differently and even lets them chose there own clothes shock horror

How the duck does she expect the girls to fall asleep when it’s as bright as the sun in their room? Get a bloody blackout curtain!

And speak to them kindly and softly instead of barking like a sergeant major.

Jesus.

🤣🤣 just see the school shoe post too, she is unreal! That bedroom was way too light, instead of telling them off and filming why not add a blackout blind, put some white noise on or read one more story, or heaven forbid let them stay up a tiny bit longer!

Definitely on the beg for new school shoes. She’s even tagged Start Rite in the post 🙄
They gifted her the ones they are wearing.
I remember being livid at the time, the amount of money my grown up kids spend on the likes of Start Rite and Clark’s shoes for my grandkids.
Where is the companies loyalty to them? The people that actually spend their hard earned money on their products?
they’d rather give to a beggy shouty mare that is constantly in the verge of losing her tit with her kids.

• Angry
Do we really need to see the girls pants?
I’m not sure we needed to see Darcie sliding down that pole either. I don’t know - maybe I’m just paranoid because I’ve witnessed the depravity of some perverts through my job, but I just wouldn’t post the sort of photos and videos she posts of those girls.

Does she really need to film waking them up! She’d hate to be filmed as soon as she’s woken up! I think Demi said “Milla was shouting in the night for a cuddle” she said “no don’t shout in the night” heaven forbid she actually went in there and gave her child a cuddle because we all know she doesn’t cuddle them before bed! Then filming them getting dressed🤦‍♀️Also why are their backpacks all named, major safeguarding issue I’m surprised the school allows it! Do they not have book bags? And why is Darcie in crop tops she’s not a teenager she’s in year 3….🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Jesus woman, filming your 5 year olds getting changed for the world to see? In what world does she think that’s a good idea? They all look utterly miserable at being woken up with a camera in their faces too. Unsurprisingly. Let the poor kids have some privacy ffs

Filming your kid throwing up in a bucket she has sunk to another low why does she think people want to see that 🤮

Because its content, if nothing has been gifted this week she will have nothing to film. Thankfully a child has been ill for her so that's perfect content. Cannot imagine my child being sick in the night and taking a photo yo upload 🙄

• Angry
Because its content, if nothing has been gifted this week she will have nothing to film. Thankfully a child has been ill for her so that's perfect content. Cannot imagine my child being sick in the night and taking a photo yo upload 🙄
And then taking her to the park today to spread it 😡

Posting the elder one with the sick bucket now see she shouldn’t of taken them out yesterday to spread whatever Milla had as obviously still infectious if Darcie has come down with it now
Stupid cow!

• Angry
Posting the elder one with the sick bucket now see she shouldn’t of taken them out yesterday to spread whatever Milla had as obviously still infectious if Darcie has come down with it now
Stupid cow!
It angers me! 48 hours from LAST symptom