Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another school year yet again more gifted shoes , does she ever buy them anything ??
Well she clearly hasn’t bought them new school uniform .. one of the girls it looks far too small on. Probably waiting for the gifted stuff to arrive instead of paying out any money for it

Reactions: 4
Well she clearly hasn’t bought them new school uniform .. one of the girls it looks far too small on. Probably waiting for the gifted stuff to arrive instead of paying out any money for it
She said on her story yesterday she didn’t buy them any uniform apart from white polos as they still fitted🤦🏽‍♀️ when school finishes at the end of the year my sons school uniform is taken to the church that collect them and every single item is bought new for starting in September, they have a hell of a lot more money than me and I wouldn’t dare send my child to school in last years uniform

Reactions: 1
She said on her story yesterday she didn’t buy them any uniform apart from white polos as they still fitted🤦🏽‍♀️ when school finishes at the end of the year my sons school uniform is taken to the church that collect them and every single item is bought new for starting in September, they have a hell of a lot more money than me and I wouldn’t dare send my child to school in last years uniform
Sorry but if my children’s uniform still fits they wear it until it doesn’t or it wears out. I will donate/ pass on any useable uniform once we are finished with it. No way would I give away uniform that still fits just because it is the end of the school year. And not because I can’t afford it but because I see no issue with wearing last year’s uniform! How would anyone know anyway if it still fits!

Reactions: 9
How embarrassing are those stories with each kids having to answer her questions in their turn? (Done in the usual line up order of course 🙄)
Why? They don’t even come across well, and whose kid would with her barking questions at them?
Cringe doesn’t even come close! 😬

Jeeeeeze does she really have to film her reading the girls their bedtime story?! Surely that should be quiet, settling down time.

Can’t believe the dad was gripping that girls legs so tight she was literally crying saying it hurt poor girl :(

The girls have had a rough day at school, apparently it isn’t as fun in year 1 as it is in Reception!
But never mind Cunta’s got a surprise for them.
Did she pay for it?
Did she duck, gifted Lol dolls,she hardly pays for anything the greedy grasping scrounger.
Also, those kids don’t need all those toys, does she never think to donate them to a childrens charity?
No, because charity begins at home with selfish cunts like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How about not calling your child(ren)’s teacher(s) pathetic? If your child has had to be asked too many many times to do/not do something, then a consequence is required. And a presumably short time out seems very suitable for a 5 year old. Demi was hardly sent to stand in the corner in a dunce’s hat.

Reactions: 5
How about not calling your child(ren)’s teacher(s) pathetic? If your child has had to be asked too many many times to do/not do something, then a consequence is required. And a presumably short time out seems very suitable for a 5 year old. Demi was hardly sent to stand in the corner in a dunce’s hat.
I would have held back on giving them that gifted toy, it looks like they’re being rewarded for bad behaviour!
Well I wouldn’t because I wouldn’t be accepting gifted toys like some scrounger in the first place, I’d rather pay my way in life, and also set an example to my kids not to expect stuff for free and if you want something then earn the money to pay for it.
Those kids must think life is one big money tree.

Reactions: 2
I’m a primary school teacher and this has annoyed me so much, I’m sure the teacher had her reasons for a time out which like you say, would be age appropriate (probably 4 minutes long!) I cannot stand it when I tell parents at home time that their child has been in trouble at school and they say things like oh don’t worry we’ll get you some sweets. This is just that but on a bigger level a giving them a gifted toy for getting into trouble at school! This and calling the teacher pathetic in front of the girls will just make them think it’s okay to completely disrespect and not listen to their teacher 🙃

Reactions: 7
Teachers have to have control of the class and that means sanctions even in y1 I bet it was just a quiet reflection corner not time out on there own she barks enough orders at them
Parents like that who undermine the teacher are the worst

As a teacher, I HATE parents like her. Fair enough the toilet one seems a bit ridiculous but she's only heard one side of it so far. But saying Demi's name too many times means Demi was not listening. Therefore 100% needs a consequence. How else will they learn?
Getting a reward for "having a hard day" aka, not being on their best behaviour has blown my mind.

As a teacher, I HATE parents like her. Fair enough the toilet one seems a bit ridiculous but she's only heard one side of it so far. But saying Demi's name too many times means Demi was not listening. Therefore 100% needs a consequence. How else will they learn?
Getting a reward for "having a hard day" aka, not being on their best behaviour has blown my mind.
Of course no child would actually admit to their parents they were doing something wrong, I think it’s much more likely she was messing about in the toilets or something like that!

Cutting the girls hairs to save the pennies. Is this a beg for free #gifted cuts, I’ve got 5 girls and having hairs cuts is very expensive but I pay for them and everything else I don’t get nothing for free

Reactions: 5
Cutting the girls hairs to save the pennies. Is this a beg for free #gifted cuts, I’ve got 5 girls and having hairs cuts is very expensive but I pay for them and everything else I don’t get nothing for free
She’s got some gall, with the money she saves on all those gifted clothes, toys, holidays and trips out she should easily be able to afford to pay for the kids to get their hair cut!
The hard faced begging mare.

Can't afford hair cuts then next clip oh look at all our free clothes and coats! She is unreal.

She’s got some gall, with the money she saves on all those gifted clothes, toys, holidays and trips out she should easily be able to afford to pay for the kids to get their hair cut!
The hard faced begging mare.
Excactly this!!! What a fuxking cheek.

To be fair to cunta the fact that the teacher doesn’t remember putting demi on time out is a bit 🫤 as well as missing golden time which i think is just dragging it out, its only the second week in y1 after all . But whys she so surprised? Hasnt darcie been through this school as well? As a whole,cunta seems like the parents who say only i should discipline my child and would back up the childs naughty behaviour at school even if they were wrong.