Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on another gifted holiday abroad? Why just two weeks after the kids went back to school! I hope she gets fined £120 per child!

Reactions: 5
I thought the government has now said that they have to fine every child who is taken out of school due to all the time they missed with covid. Well that’s a lovely big fine for five of them. Knowing her she will try and go fund herself for the money for the fine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong I was fined £120 for my one child as we took her to Florida in June but not right at the beginning of term when the youngest 4 are already struggling with the new class
Bet the teachers real don’t like her little miss know it all £600 if they do get fined as thr girls are compulsory school age now the term after they turn 5

One of those poor girls was almost crying saying she was cold and pointed and asked for a towel and she said no you will dry in the sun and to jump up and down to warm up!
WTF surly she must have some “gifted” towel hoodie things poor child looked so upset

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who doesn’t take a towel down to the pool? Or who films their child miserable because they are cold?

Reactions: 2
We were on the holiday they were gifted in the summer! Annoyed me knowing how much I had paid and they got it for free!

She really talks to them kids like a piece of tit can’t believe she wouldn’t give the child the towel she was laid on her child was cold how the hell does this woman not Av social services paying her a visit

She really talks to them kids like a piece of tit can’t believe she wouldn’t give the child the towel she was laid on her child was cold how the hell does this woman not Av social services paying her a visit
I can’t stand how she barks orders at them.
She’s horrendous.

She’s letting them sleep in… they’re on fecking holiday, can’t they sleep in every day? Plus, why on earth has she gone on holiday at probably the worst part of term time to miss? She’s already said at least 2 of the kids haven’t settled well into their new class, by the time they get back school will be in a solid routine and they’ll have even more trouble settling in.

Imagine waking up and your mum had her big ass hand in your face recording you to post on the internet!! Poor darcy! I bet if someone done that to her she wouldn’t like it!
those childrens Memories of childhood are just gunna be of a phone infrontof their mothers face and a stern voice barking at them to what to do and where to stand 🥲
Every picture on her grid is the same even the order they stand! There are no memories to the pictures as there just stood in a line not just naturally in the moment so I don’t see why she has to post so many of practicality the same picture
Let them enjoy there childhood

Another 8 days? How long are they actually there for? What about school? When the girls had clearly been struggling to settle in. She’s a tit mum.

Another 8 days? How long are they actually there for? What about school? When the girls had clearly been struggling to settle in. She’s a tit mum.
tit mum is putting it nicely I really can’t stand this woman I could never watch her videos with sound on her voice really goes through me

Gran Canaria had had the worst rain in 13 years during their holiday there!
looks like even the weather knew that Cunta had arrived 👏🏻

Poor Darcy obviously poorly and she drags her on a boat trip that she slept the whole time for as she wanted to go bull tit it’s because she didn’t want to miss out on the boat! Selfish cow!
I think they must of paid for this herself as she’s no where near doing as many stories and I don’t think she’s enjoying it much ha ha ha KARMA!

Poor Darcy obviously poorly and she drags her on a boat trip that she slept the whole time for as she wanted to go bull tit it’s because she didn’t want to miss out on the boat! Selfish cow!
I think they must of paid for this herself as she’s no where near doing as many stories and I don’t think she’s enjoying it much ha ha ha KARMA!
What’s the betting Grandad paid for it… there is no way she actually paid for this 🤣

God help us they used her surname in corrie last night she goin to want something for free of itv now

Schools only just gone back and this is the third week the girls are off? Absolutely awful! How are the school ok with this

• Angry