Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she must be getting fined for this.
And X 5 is going to be a pretty hefty sum.
exactly! How can she afford that hefty fine? In my sons school you’re fined if you miss more than 5 sessions which her girls clearly have

Reactions: 1
Nah not the McDonald’s ad… this woman buys absolutely nothing what a scrounger

Reactions: 3
There she goes again … shouting at the girls so she gets her content. Poor Isla /Demi didn’t want to find her photo for you to film .. leave the poor girl alone!

Darcie looks far too old in the reel. I’m sure when I was 8 or 9 I was wearing jeans and jumpers, trainers. Baggy shorts and t-shirts in the summer, the odd dress or skirt.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she asks permission from the other girls parents to just film them constantly on a day out

Hu
just watched the stories, see what you mean
Huge safeguarding risk if she didn’t ask,any of those kids could not be allowed to be posted on a public forum for many reasons and there she is with her stupid phone out recording for thousands to see! She’s a silly mare

Reactions: 1
Hu

Huge safeguarding risk if she didn’t ask,any of those kids could not be allowed to be posted on a public forum for many reasons and there she is with her stupid phone out recording for thousands to see! She’s a silly mare
I would not be happy if my son went to a party and I later found out they were all over social media!! Does she not use her brain

Sick again! Did anyone else see the story that she got her husband a amazing present for his birthday … flying a fighter jet .. he is going to love it she said whilst a big Ad underneath 😂 you didn’t buy him anything !

• Angry
The other night they all attended a toddler friendly bonfire party!
Why?
None of her kids are toddlers any more 🤷🏻‍♀️

The other night they all attended a toddler friendly bonfire party!
Why?
None of her kids are toddlers any more 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because it was free I'm sure 🤣
I'd have loved to have gone to that one as I live local, but couldn't afford £50 for it 😔 so infuriating how much she gets for free!

Because it was free I'm sure 🤣
I'd have loved to have gone to that one as I live local, but couldn't afford £50 for it 😔 so infuriating how much she gets for free!
She’s one of the biggest scroungers of all.
And utterly shameless with it.

I want to kiss the person that asked that question 🤣
Work indeed 😣
Twice this week she’s been showing those quads getting free toys.
Who the duck wants to keep giving their kids toys in the run up to Christmas?
Is that what “work” is all about to her?
She’s even blagged free stuff for other members of her family, notably the baby shower freebies for her niece!

Reactions: 4
“Darcies been fine this afternoon, no more 💩
FFS the woman actually put that, she’s posting that about her child!
I’m sure the kid wants everyone to know about her bodily functions.
Is nothing off limits with Cunta? 😣

she’s just popped up i thought i’d unfollowed her ages ago after she had a right go at one of the girls and told everyone what she had done and posted for all to see
and was just fed up of constant ad after ad

Cannot believe they have all had a sickness bug again
Also when my kids have had a bad sickness bug the first thing i think of doing is filming them and posting for thousands of strangers on the internet to see

she really is awful