Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was getting in their faces while they were eating lunch - do you like it? Is it good? Is it yummy? Is it? Is it? - for the love of god let them eat in peace! Then she told one of them they were up too close - she meant to the camera but that poor child might feel she’s been told she’s standing too close to her own mum! I bet they can wait to return to school, where they might actually be allowed to think for themselves for 3 seconds…

Reactions: 4
There’s far more worthy and grateful people their products could go to.
Companies aren’t charities. They give freebies to people with a big following so that their products get maximum exposure. That’s the basis of the influencer economy. Of course, an impoverished single mother in Burnley might be more deserving, but she won’t be able to advertise the product like Carla can.

Reactions: 6
Companies aren’t charities. They give freebies to people with a big following so that their products get maximum exposure. That’s the basis of the influencer economy. Of course, an impoverished single mother in Burnley might be more deserving, but she won’t be able to advertise the product like Carla can.
But the could advertise the fact themselves, no need to name the people that benefitted from their gifts, just mention their intentions.
I’d be more inclined to buy from companies that avoided people like Cunta and co.
Is any sane person likely to buy their products because they give them to scrounger like her?

Also, they aren’t technically “freebies” someone is paying for the stuff they give away to scroungers like Carla, and guess who that is?
The paying customers that buy the products, there’s always a mark up on price to cover stuff like this, so not only are we angry at freeloaders like Cunta, we’re also paying for her freebies.

Reactions: 1
They went to that camping weekend with another quad family outnumbered by 5 the diffeence between the two families is stark Carla is always in there faces and barking at them and they have to be in there little order it’s strange! The other family the mum is a nurse and although she still gets freebies she’s a lot more open about it and the way she shares things in a informed way not like cunta

Reactions: 3
Let me guess … the trip to Spain will be gifted as well
Yep, gifted as usual.
Does she ever pay for anything?
So many well deserving families have had to go without a break in years and then there’s this freeloader getting free stays after more free stays!!
How can anyone bear to support her in this?
it’s perverse.

I cannot believe this woman has actually got a gifted stay at costa blanca!! Seriously do these companies even get anything out giving holidays for free cause i dont think so!

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe this woman has actually got a gifted stay at costa blanca!! Seriously do these companies even get anything out giving holidays for free cause i dont think so!
I can hardly bear to look at the hard faced mare.
She personifies such a perverse sense of entitlement.
I wonder if she’ll ever regret pimping her kids out for freebies, I know I definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable doing so.

“If you want to book, use our code for 5% off”
No, we want 100% off like you and your grabby lot.
Actually Cunta we don’t, I wouldn’t touch any company with a barge pole if they give stuff away for free to hard faced short tempered mares like you!
now duck off, haven’t you got kids to order to line up in the correct order while you bark orders at them?!!
poor kids, when will they ever get to just be themselves?

Reactions: 5
The way she's slurring in the most recent story asking demi what her favourite part of the day is... Then when demi says she needs the toilet he pipes up telling her go on then... Call me overprotective but there's no way I'd let my 5 year old daughter go to the toilet abroad by herself!

The way she's slurring in the most recent story asking demi what her favourite part of the day is... Then when demi says she needs the toilet he pipes up telling her go on then... Call me overprotective but there's no way I'd let my 5 year old daughter go to the toilet abroad by herself!
I don’t even let my 6 year old go now alone in the local pub where I know the landlord and most the regulars in there. Let alone in a foreign country 😱 ANYTHING could happen in a split second

Dnt pay much attention to the free loading cow but Sat there eating a starter whilst the kids look annoyed upset n hungry is a joke n her husband seems like a right annoying prat aswell

Dnt pay much attention to the free loading cow but Sat there eating a starter whilst the kids look annoyed upset n hungry is a joke n her husband seems like a right annoying prat aswell
At least get them some garlic bread or something to share

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on dressing the older one like an 18 year old. She is 8, she does not need to be in cropped tops and platform sandals. Why does she insist on dressing her so old. She’s a little girl

Is it me or does this #gifted holiday look rather tit the food doesn’t look the best it looks dead not heard any music and that beach looked rammed and the hotel looks so dated fair enough it’s free but it doesn’t look like she’s enjoying it much glad the girls get a break well kinda she looks miserable lmao

Reactions: 2
Another school year yet again more gifted shoes , does she ever buy them anything ??

• Haha
How can she not take the hint that Darcie does not want to talk on camera!?
my heart hurt watching that poor girl was so forced to talk when she didn’t want to. She could’ve been nervous about going back to school having a camera shoved in her face when she doesn’t want to clearly isn’t helping

• Sad