Carebare85 #8 Better breakdown recovery than the RAC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire I do wish you would stop by and say hi when you come in HEAR… I mean sneaking in and out more times than you leave tik tok and put your account on private is rude….. just BE KIND 😜🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claire I do wish you would stop by and say hi when you come in HEAR… I mean sneaking in and out more times than you leave tik tok and put your account on private is rude….. just BE KIND 😜🤪😂
And they never read HEAR they’re in here more than we are 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks fairy makes her hands go dry when she has washed the dishes…. No love … they just aren’t used to seeing water 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not only was she doing illegal raffles, but she didn't even send out the bloody prize!

Screenshot_20220214_192556.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nathan said to her earlier does she have single or double portions, more like triple portions in Claire’s case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The 3 paths thing is this the predicted end of another beautiful friendship? Why is suddenly no longer helping tubby with the all important top 10 ???
Maybe cause he spoke to ava marie like tit and completely disrespected her home n kids

Reactions: 6
If you look at her valentines vid. Shes used a pic of her and andy from Christmas. Lol. She can’t have many lovvy dovvy pics of them together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you look at her valentines vid. Shes used a pic of her and andy from Christmas. Lol. She can’t have many lovvy dovvy pics of them together
I think I only have 5 with my other half In the years we’ve been together 🤣🤣🤣 hate photos of myself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.