Carebare85 #8 Better breakdown recovery than the RAC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s usually telling him to get out of the kitchen, she’s so predictable when she gets called out on her parenting she then pretends to play mum of the year
All she's allowed him to do is sprinkle cheese over and she hovered over him the entire time. He's 14. He should be able to cook.

What is she banging on about people coming in and out of her life and having 3 routes not knowing which one to take? I missed the start.
She just randomly said that for no reason. Lots on her mind after reading here no doubt 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All she's allowed him to do is sprinkle cheese over and she hovered over him the entire time. He's 14. He should be able to cook.

She just randomly said that for no reason. Lots on her mind after reading here no doubt 😉
She is just so weird.

Reactions: 6
Double helpings all round to make up for the lack of carbs. No more eating lives apparently.

Screenshot_20220214_175336.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
After being really horrible to Nathan yesterday, all of a sudden he is golden child helping her cook, but even then she was so visibly controlling him. That poor boy, give him a little control, let him cook you all a dinner himself, give the boy some credit that he is capable of doing something without you keeping him tied to your apron strings
I don’t know why she’s private. We are all in there watching lol
We had Shepherds pie. I cooked it but my 10 year old grandson is perfectly capable of cooking this too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After being really horrible to Nathan yesterday, all of a sudden he is golden child helping her cook, but even then she was so visibly controlling him. That poor boy, give him a little control, let him cook you all a dinner himself, give the boy some credit that he is capable of doing something without you keeping him tied to your apron strings
I don’t know why she’s private. We are all in there watching lol
We had Shepherds pie. I cooked it but my 10 year old grandson is perfectly capable of cooking this too
Only being nice now after she was outed 😡 she’s a control freak
Oooh nice love shepherds pie ❤

Reactions: 6
The 3 paths thing is this the predicted end of another beautiful friendship? Why is suddenly no longer helping tubby with the all important top 10 ???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And manky just said on derby Dan’s side that he don’t block his moderators do it 🤣 what a bare faced LIAR 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s only turned gifts off as they are starting the charity lives tomorrow. For two weeks. So the gifts will be off but I can guarantee they will be back in after the two weeks is up. 😡
They are now going to act like they are helping people Bye getting other people to donate to different Charity’s. I hope they will put £50 each in to each charity they raise for as they earned enough of the gifts the last few weeks.
Carebeg was saying isn’t it funny how things work - people coming in and out your life. I really think she’s going to try out Ames Kirby and try and blame her for the falling out. She’s absolutely disgusting. I really hope Mrs Kirby speaks out soon and tells everyone what sort of person carebeg is.
Has she made new mods then? And got rid of some??
sharon wasn’t mod before was she?

I bet they are sitting at the dinner table now reading all this 🤣🤣 of their plastic garden plates ffs!!
Who uses them for a hot meal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s only turned gifts off as they are starting the charity lives tomorrow. For two weeks. So the gifts will be off but I can guarantee they will be back in after the two weeks is up. 😡
They are now going to act like they are helping people Bye getting other people to donate to different Charity’s. I hope they will put £50 each in to each charity they raise for as they earned enough of the gifts the last few weeks.
Carebeg was saying isn’t it funny how things work - people coming in and out your life. I really think she’s going to try out Ames Kirby and try and blame her for the falling out. She’s absolutely disgusting. I really hope Mrs Kirby speaks out soon and tells everyone what sort of person carebeg is.

I bet they are sitting at the dinner table now reading all this 🤣🤣 of their plastic garden plates ffs!!
Sadly I think she is going to try this too… she’s foolish though because so many people love Mrs Kirby and they will just collapse on her if she starts trying to out Mrs K

That said I think Mrs K is just biding her time before dropping her bombshell. Claire knows as much as anyone that if and when Mrs K opens her mouth it could destroy Claire’s reputation once and for (what’s left of it)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😂
Gone private again until tomorrow when the begging starts but for charity this time. To gain a few followers back.
It’s off private again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think it was the cooking she don’t want comments that’s why went private oh and to duel the other BEG MATE

Hi BEGBARE & BASEBALL BAT MIDGET

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was the point in her putting her account on private then? Weird
I think the cooking didn’t want comments oh and duelling her mate beg skanky 🤦🏼‍♀️

News flash it’s private again 🤣🤣🤣she’s been reading HEAR

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.