Carebare85 #8 Better breakdown recovery than the RAC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wohhooooo big shout out to mumz getting a mention on live 🤣🤣 They know who you are apparently 🤣🤣🤣
Oh this just gets better.

You all know why they are doing this don’t you??
SYMPATHY ready for the pancake game!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it that we’ve said that is that bad that has lead to this live? No one has even said anything vile about her children

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I use @Tinkers quote? for the title
Carebare85 #9 Who’s ruffled big birds feathers?
please guys?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And there we go... Mr and Mrs is back. They're entering the competition too. Job done.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Ten minutes ago she was rock bottom …. Quick chat with JK and she’s ontop of the world …… who needs anti depressants 🤣

Reactions: 9
Right..
how many of you called it?
I’m sure a few of you said she was going to do this and then enter the comp

Right..
how many of you called it?
I’m sure a few of you said she was going to do this and then enter the comp
She's apparently not entering the competition (we'll see). But Mr and Mrs is back from next week. They clearly missed the regular income from begging. Absolutely vile to cover it up with mental health and "bullies".

There we go look I said ten minutes ago this is why they are doing a sympathy live - setting competition tomorrow. 😡😡😡

If they are not learning are they. Oh well carebeg another thread on you!!
You disgusting BEGS!!
I’m reporting tubby tom tomorrow for benefit fraud as he is capable of working! In fact I’m going to do it now.
Tell them he sits on live all day begging!

It wouldn’t surprise me if carebeg gets a visit from social services very soon! She’s loopy! Deluded women! Don’t want your kids on live but tells your young daughter to say hi to a strange man 😡

I hope DHB does the game for charity! Let’s hope tubby Tom don’t get kids gifting. I will be reporting accounts!

Reactions: 8
She's apparently not entering the competition (we'll see). But Mr and Mrs is back from next week. They clearly missed the regular income from begging. Absolutely vile to cover it up with mental health and "bullies".
Oohh I thought I read she’s back doing it 🙈 my bad.
No one wants to watch mr and Mrs either coz that’s just another beg battle 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.