Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Thread title care of @zyxwvu
Left come back, left come back
Needs to remember PERMANENTLY, does not mean 3 days off
Needs to remember BE KIND, means she needs to be kind as well
Now we can add philanthropist to her resume, except she wants a neon sign flashing away when she does give
Still battling
Still begging
Still lets kids and vulnerable gift her
Still fiddles with her ear when she tells lies
Still cannot tell the difference between HEAR and HERE
Still loves bacon
Expert on Autism
Expert on ADHD
Expert on Mental Health
Expert Dietician
On the best of terms with the schools, they encourage her to make TikToks
Loves an off the shoulder
Loves a bit of boobage
3 is the magic number
And ..... We are still waiting for our questioning under caution!
Claire Marie Hale ...... The New Lucy Rose
Tattle is her main content

For all other 7 threads on her please click the little blue box above

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Wow I hope Lucy doesn’t have any close friends.. she’d be fucked right off of if it was me. They’re just doing it all for TikTok. They know they bring more views in together. But with that comes more of a shit show and the more people find out what they’re really like.. so bring on the more content you scruffy begs
its like a disaster waiting to happen. Wait til the fall out and that poor little boy grows up and says “Mum who are my Godparents?”
“Oh some weirdo family we used to beg with when you were a baby” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
She puts the private on 🎵
The private off 🎵
On, Off, On, Off & shakes her phone about 🎵
She does a pointless video 🎵
And nobody cares 🎵
Nobody gives a shite 🎵

Oh the Horrid Hales…. oh the Horrid Hales….
oh the Horrid Hales … don’t wash… don’t bath… the scruffy little tramps 🎵

altogether now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

mumz

VIP Member
No my dear Claire, God is not the only one you are answerable to
You are answerable to the school, trading standards, the DWP, the tax man, your customers who are waiting on goods and refunds, your children on the day they ask why you exposed them so much ( that day will come) , you are answerable to the diet followers who you are lying to, the mental health sufferers you have enraged, your council for working from home, you are answerable to all your followers who you beg gifts from. The list is endless Go say a prayer for your dirty soul

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

mumz

VIP Member
Their diet is actually disgusting.

Breakfast: Bacon and other fried shit.
Lunch: At least 3 sandwiches with crisps and chocolate. Sometimes more sausages and bacon.
Dinner: 12 nuggets, pizza and pasta followed by crisps and chocolate for pudding.

Not forgetting fizzy drinks and snacks in between too. Not a single fruit or vegetable in sight.
Someone on live said they had lamb for dinner, Scare said she can’t eat lamb because she loves lambs
She must really hate pigs

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I don't comment much on this thread but it does have me laughing you guys are hilarious! 😅

Her claiming fucking mental pisses me off. Like you all say how can she travel that far! With such bad anxiety. I'm aggrophobic I don't go out. I have EUPD anxiety and depression. You wouldn't catch me me on a train alone with two kids not on your nelly. It was an excuse to try and cover up what a shitty person she is and has been exposed! She's a first class cunt 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Hi Beg and Baseball Bat,

Your donation to the Go Fund Me still seems to be missing. I know this is probably just an oversight, as you'd never want to be seen as uncharitable after all the money you've conned out of people.

By the way, it seems Mrs K has been refunded the £600 she gave in order to meet you. Unlucky.

Warmest regards,

Tattlers

Even eats KitKat's like a narcissist.

Screenshot_20220216_101641.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
So, just to get things straight in my head, TikTok is now just a hobby? I do recall during a visit to the Scamley MH HQ we were regaled with a paragraph from Google where the 2 sister wives told us that social media was a job, so I take it this is another statement that BeggyBare has now rescinded on?
Family is more important than TikTok yet the kids can't enter the kitchen in their own home if beggy mummy dearest is on live.
Your BuSiNesS was on pause until a new website was built, I believe she said she would be making her little business bigger & better, I guess that was an untruth too?
Gnomeo, when you read HeAR you might mention to beggy that you cannot expect to keep spewing lies on social media & not expect to be held accountable. I think people would have a lot more respect had BeggyBare or ScareBare as she now prefers to refer to herself just held her hands up & told people there was a lot more to running that type of business than she realised, she made some mistakes along the way & for those reasons she was winding up the business (that way you wouldn't have had to mention copyright infringement, interference with benefits, the lack of fire testing on garments etc etc)
Another thing I noticed, BeggyBare has been banging on about how there are so many lonely people that have nobody & really rely on watching her lives, if this is the case, why are you & your mods deleting any accounts that don't have a lot of followers, doesn't really make sense now does it?
Also, the poor me videos are getting really boring, if you want to call yourself a content creator, go create some blooming content, you should have plenty of time now you're no longer Alana Sugar running your big empire!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Apparently every single account that sends them an honest message is Becks 😂 us Tattlers write here for you to read and we're not Becks. Becks doesn't need a fake account to tell you what she thinks of you.

Apparently trading standards rang her and told her to continue doing what she does. She did nothing wrong apparently... I beg to differ on that Claire. Don't lie. If they did ring you, they told you straight all the things you needed to do - no copyright, fire safety testing, no raffles etc. That's why you've shut your business because you can't be arsed to follow rules correctly.

Full of shit. Hi Andy. We know you'll be reading here 🤏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Have anyone just watched her live? There is no trains so she got to go to Huddersfield then hope there is a train to Manchester.
What makes it worse.....she said "where's Huddersfield"......ffs how can a grown adult not know, even vaguely, where a large town is? One Manchester train already cancelled. Nice to see her anxiety hasn't stopped her travelling over 4 hours (train time) away from home, with changes and two kids in tow.....pull the other one Claire, there's a bell on it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Sorry if im missing something never saw dhbs live last night i know people was saying mrs k was gifting but i thought she was vunerable ? Which is why people was getting her to stop gifting claire ? Surely its the same principle for gifting DHB? As in she shouldn't be gifting at all .maybe i have got the wrong end of the stick so i appologize if i have
Mrs K gifted off her own back to DHB. Same as she donated to Luke off her own back. She wasn't coerced into gifting, she wasn't befriended, no begging took place (Mrs DHB and Becks were having general chit chats and didn't once ask for a single gift). She wasn't used to baby sit DHB's child, she wasn't used to pay for a meal out. The list is endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
something has gone on there with all scare’s mods. There’s literally only Joyless Jenny and the blue efc (can’t remember her name) oh and Sharon but we all know why she is a mod.
It’s weird scare getting rid of all her mod’s though
she is paranoid and off her trolley she lies about everything then says in publicly no more business well scarebare nobody believes a word you say and stop using your kids for views and sympathy and your views and comments gone well down

mumz

VIP Member
Ouch her views this morning 138

⭐ BREAKING NEWS ⭐ The business is closed !!

No more hoodies made by begabear
I reckon trading standards or the council or the DWP or UC or all of them have been in contact. She did say while at Toms there was a household emergency That being said. She’s still fit for work

• Haha
  • Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Omg is anyone watching the live? So Lucy have just said “sorry about the noise” a few times as her wheels are dodgy and her car is unbalanced 😡 she’s taking her children in that car including a baby 😡 she said she’s sorry but not paying for them! Putting her children at risk and it’s also illegal it would fail a MOT!! I can not believe she have just said all that on live. They are so thick!

• Angry
  • Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I agree all them lonely people she has deleted and then the awful way she treated mrs Kirby she was vunerable .. so that isn’t supporting is it the way she treated Shan wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t ring the social but people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones ..

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She’s just said Jacob will stay downstairs with her tonight as he’s very unsettled, maybe Claire start putting your kids first instead of tik tok, get off live and look after him. They were joking about toms banana 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick