Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just absolutely cringe as hell watching them on the live now. Come on guys. Guys come on. Guys just send the lippys. How about get off your fat arses, stop begging and get a real bloody job like the majority of the country. Pure out and out beggers. Its shameful.

Reactions: 10
Taken her a lot of hours and begging to get first. DHB will come on later and be first within half an hour of being live.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've bought some coins for DHB to go live. I don't agree with him doing it at all, but I love how angry Clare gets over him being above her 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone hear her say to Andy you can take her to swimming later I'm staying on. Such a great mum eh!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear her say to Andy you can take her to swimming later I'm staying on. Such a great mum eh!
Yup. And she said she was walking the dog lunchtime. This is the second day no walk

I've bought some coins for DHB to go live. I don't agree with him doing it at all, but I love how angry Clare gets over him being above her 🙊😂
Me too. Lippy’s at the ready

She wants her, Tom, Diddy dan and Lawrence in the top 4. Whats the common denominator?
GREED

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Someone get John Paul here!! He needs to have a read😳 he's gifted them both over 3k Lippy's together 😬

• Wow
Can't wait for DHB to piss all over them tonight. Considering donating to him tonight. I actually can't abide people like them. It's just all so false and cringe as anything. The false thankyous and wows. It makes me so mad I know of several people going through hardship and poverty close to me who scrimp and scrape to get through life and you've got these down and outs begging for money on a app.

Reactions: 11
All that money Shes getting and they eat the cheapest of the cheap food. All bulked out with pasta too

Also I'm sure Tom had that t shirt on yesterday. Bet he chuffing stinks of BO

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.