Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry if she gets a fine all her fans will probably do a go fund me and said extra gifts to pay it 🙄

Reactions: 6
53F8D029-6CD2-4C2C-A22D-31019ED958FC.png

Hope she has declared as she earning 3500 off the hoodies and you have to pay tax on everything over 1000

Is her company even registered?

Even this price list is off and wonky, and the prices 😳
Five pound for a mankey key ring lol

What 17 pound for a cup Jesus Christ not even her shocking ones that exspensive so bad this is

Reactions: 4
So bloody expensive that
What happened to not selling they keyrings separately?
Exactly, now they are getting even greedier. They literally said the other day they were free as a gesture. Who the hell wants to buy those let alone get a free one anyway 😂

• Haha
Is her company even registered?

Even this price list is off and wonky, and the prices 😳
Skelmersdale trading standards and local council office will know and welcome enquiries. The baby clothes have to be 3rd party tested and any wax melts need a special notice on them. All by law
You also have to have council permission to run a business from your council house
Tax fraud has its own page for enquiries and reports

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Nightwear (Safety) Regulations 1985 make it an offence to supply some children's nightwear unless it has been treated so that it conforms, after washing, to the flammability performance requirements of British Standard BS 5722: Specification for flammability performance of fabrics and fabric assemblies used in sleepwear and dressing gowns. Vinyl is worst thing to use

Does anyone actually know anyone who's going to put their children into any of these garments.

Skelmersdale trading standards and local council office will know and welcome enquiries. The baby clothes have to be 3rd party tested and any wax melts need a special notice on them. All by law
You also have to have council permission to run a business from your council house
Tax fraud has its own page for enquiries and reports
Her wax melts have clp on them so they’re all correct, I had a look 🙈 but they’re not made by her anyway I don’t think. Doesn’t her friend make those? Claire wouldn’t have a clue about clp and would prob put gems and advice using lenor in your wax burners 🤣

Does anyone actually know anyone who's going to put their children into any of these garments.
I know. Why would you put Manley family on a baby who is from a different family? It’s embarrassing and a bit weird. Plus this sleepsuits look really cheap quality

Her wax melts have clp on them so they’re all correct, I had a look 🙈 but they’re not made by her anyway I don’t think. Doesn’t her friend make those? Claire wouldn’t have a clue about clp and would prob put gems and advice using lenor in your wax burners 🤣
But anyone can buy those stickers. It doesn’t mean they have been tested and conform to safety rules

The whole thing is laughable because they are some scruffy chav family off tik tok, who is buying this tit and inflating toms big fat head more?

I know. Why would you put Manley family on a baby who is from a different family? It’s embarrassing and a bit weird. Plus this sleepsuits look really cheap quality

But anyone can buy those stickers. It doesn’t mean they have been tested and conform to safety rules
They’re specific to those scent of melts. Legally they need them on, I’ve made melts for over 2 years. Lots sell without and that’s a danger, you need to know what allergens are in them. They don’t legally need extra safety stickers but it’s advised by insurance to put them on.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.