Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair. I know 2 girls who have that name, one spelled Cloe and the other spelled Chlo
so do I but let’s face it anything is possible with Claire 😂 or is that care … bear? Bare? Someone HEAR must KNOW WHAT I MEAN 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never seen Claire look as good on a live as she looks right now 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I spy with my little eye, someone trying to get to the bottom of wtf she has put on the light up bottle 😂😂
Screenshot_20220125_195840.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of things....the layout and the non capital letter and the wording on those 'hand made' items beggars belief to be honest and why anyone would pay those prices for it is a mystery!!
Also please can someone tell The Manley family to please change their clothes, it's giving me anxiety.....we are now on day 4 from they have been at Clare's and I haven't seen many changes of clothes...i know they hadn't planned for the longer stay but even so, give them a wash at least especially if they are sleeping in them!! 🤢🤢
On a positive note....yes there is one, as much as a lot of the meals wouldn't be that appetising to me, Clare has been very kind (all be it a wee bit slow) in feeding them all and looking after Jeremiah, so credit where it is due!

Reactions: 10
On the talent show tonight, did anyone else see the ignorance in Clare and Tom when that lovely girl Abi was having her time , Clare honestly looked like she was trying not to laugh! How disgusting! 🤬 Can’t stand them and as for Tom he’s just a flat faced tubby twit!

Reactions: 9
I've got a feeling that's a sarcastic comment about safety testing notice no reply back
Claire won’t have any testing done, she’s doing loads of things wrong with the tat she’s been selling, she could land herself in trouble! The mankeys shouldn’t have put their baby in the sleepsuit!

This woman is just thick and beyond help
Jacob just came full view of camera with school badge clearly visible on his jumper. Fans are saying “badge” shes just ignoring it

Reactions: 3
What an atmosphere this am …. Toms looks majorly pissed off Andy doesn’t look happy Ava Marie is being a brat and Claire’s her usual snotty self oh an Lucy’s still wearing that hooodie 🙈

What an atmosphere this am …. Toms looks majorly pissed off Andy doesn’t look happy Ava Marie is being a brat and Claire’s her usual snotty self oh an Lucy’s still wearing that hooodie 🙈
She made herself toast and marmite. I only just joined had she made Manley lot any breakfast?
They have overstayed their welcome and she was pissed off with the kids having a row late last night. She got up to deal with it and Tom ignored and took 10 minutes to say goodbye on live

At least 4 times this girl commented about her birthday on Sunday....called Claire "aunty Claire".....totally ignored by the sour faced, snotty witch.....if that is family Claire you are an ignorant cow!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
You can cut the atmosphere in that house with a knife.

Especially since the comments are going round about tom and Claire 😂

Especially since the comments are going round about tom and Claire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When someone commented ‘bet Claire can’t wait for the house back.’ Yesterday whilst Lucy was cooking, Ruby read it out loud.

‘she probably does.’ Lucy said and then quickly backtracked realising how bad it sounded so she changed it to ‘but she’s enjoying spending time with us for now.’

Definitely something happened behind the scenes, Claire couldn’t wait to jump on live the morning they’re leaving and make a video in higher spirits.

• Haha
Tom will be p’d off to be going home leaving his lover
Andy will be p’d off wife swap didn’t go to plan
Ava will be p’d off the “a can’t cope” vids are looming
Claire will be p’d off she’s had to share the bacon
Lucy will be p’d off her Lazy Lucy sketch is over

I mean…. No wonder you can cut the atmosphere with a knife really is it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.