carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that Board had raw meat followed by cooked meat - wooden - and her grubby mitts and manky teeth breathing all over it….. but it’s ok cos they don’t do it Malaysia 😂😂
Shé didn't wash the board before cutting veggies and cooked meat on it again? What was the point in her washing her hands after touching raw meat

Reactions: 3
I think I've got food poisoning just watching dirty dirty girl. It's kids in the comments who haven't got a clue ? No Claire not even people who work for enviromental health its just basic hygiene like really basic you know what I mean.

I hope you both still have time for us tattlers now you seem to be arguing on insta ? Just imagine the school run now eh ? I'm sure she will get more coverage being on insta than tik tok just a shame its all about how beggy they actually are poor kids ( hales and the 1s having all their money taken from them) SHAMELESS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I've got food poisoning just watching dirty dirty girl. It's kids in the comments who haven't got a clue ? No Claire not even people who work for enviromental health its just basic hygiene like really basic you know what I mean.

I hope you both still have time for us tattlers now you seem to be arguing on insta ? Just imagine the school run now eh ? I'm sure she will get more coverage being on insta than tik tok just a shame its all about how beggy they actually are poor kids ( hales and the 1s having all their money taken from them) SHAMELESS
Who’s arguing on insta?

Reactions: 1
I was looking on clares business insta earlier but then I had to tidy up and went to look now and it’s gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The comments are on insta
Absolutely SHAMELESS imagine being a teenager and having parents like that 😳 imagine knowing them personally and seeing that 😳 shocking just shocking

Imagine being a potential customer of stone cold wow just wow

Sorry guys was eating couldn't face it earlier on insta on james hardy posts stonecold losing his tit so funny

Whats gone her insta or more comments ?
Her business insta, can’t see it now, seen she was selling those cups for £14, so overpriced!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Absolutely SHAMELESS imagine being a teenager and having parents like that 😳 imagine knowing them personally and seeing that 😳 shocking just shocking

Imagine being a potential customer of stone cold wow just wow
It sounds like Nathans problems at school are to do with Claire’s morning lives
She said on live while making germs on bread this afternoon that she is having issues with Nathan and school and she won’t be doing any lives while they are getting ready for school and she will come on a bit earlier
I bet that poor boy puts up with a lot at school, kids are the worst for making fun of each other
He already has to put up with being treated like he is one of the youngest kids and often has his phone removed from him by her

Reactions: 6
The comments are on insta
Mocking Mrs Kirby too. Bad enough their kid calling her rich and fat, but knowing full well they're stealing her savings and continuing to do so anyway. No morals.

That video of them on the bridge. This will come across harsh, but it reminds me of a group of people in my area that live in supported living for learning difficulties. They get taken out with their support worker in groups to the shop or just for a walk. They remind me of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mocking Mrs Kirby too. Bad enough their kid calling her rich and fat, but knowing full well they're stealing her savings and continuing to do so anyway. No morals.

That video of them on the bridge. This will come across harsh, but it reminds me of a group of people in my area that live in supported living for learning difficulties. They get taken out with their support worker in groups to the shop or just for a walk. They remind me of them.
Out of all if them, I am really disturbed by Lucy, she just has the look of a maniac in her eyes
Seriously. How can any of them call someone else fat?

• Haha
It sounds like Nathans problems at school are to do with Claire’s morning lives
She said on live while making germs on bread this afternoon that she is having issues with Nathan and school and she won’t be doing any lives while they are getting ready for school and she will come on a bit earlier
I bet that poor boy puts up with a lot at school, kids are the worst for making fun of each other
He already has to put up with being treated like he is one of the youngest kids and often has his phone removed from him by her
Poor kid you cant put a price on protecting your kids sort your life out Claire

Every I cant cope vid is mocking mrs k just no morals at all

Oh my days I cant breath my fingers are falling over each to type this 🤣🤣🤣😂 having a date night watching 'paranoid' oh the irony of watching that as a couple and then after your bedtime reading on here you both be feeling it 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my days I cant breath my fingers are falling over each to type this 🤣🤣🤣😂 having a date night watching 'paranoid' oh the irony of watching that as a couple and then after your bedtime reading on here you both be feeling it 🤪
I wonder what her IQ is?

"Me and Andy are having a little evening. A little date night. We're watching a film. It's a series."

I'm sorry, what? 😂

Andy reading Tattle on sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Andy.......to add to your paranoia......we're watching you......and Claire......and the Scamleys.....and remember......WE know who you are.....so we will always be one step ahead......sleep well 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A date night lolol. Sitting in separate chairs watching TV
Well I never. Seems like I’ve been having a date night for almost the whole of my marriage
It must be love, love, love…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A date night lolol. Sitting in separate chairs watching TV
Well I never. Seems like I’ve been having a date night for almost the whole of my marriage
It must be love, love, love…….
There's definitely no Netflix and Chill happening in their house. Bedroom antics are probably scheduled in bi-monthly for approximately 30 seconds. Vanilla being the only flavour on offer.

This estimate is based on them both having faces like slapped backsides, alongside Claire's whining ways and Andy's baseball bat violent antics. Factor in Andy foaming at the mouth over any slight bit of female interaction and you come to the conclusion that neither are getting laid enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.