carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

haha ^^^^ brilliant
Asda are now bombarded with calls cancelling her bacon supplies
It’s only a matter of days ago she was writing on autism daddy’s page telling him to stay strong and they were fully behind them when it all started kicking off … I mean … come on Claire put your bacon where your mouth is love !!

Reactions: 6
As if she's not got enough issues to deal with, she's now doing raffles on her business Facebook page apparently. Raffles like this are illegal. Feel free to report the Instagram post and corresponding Facebook page for scam/fraud/unauthorised sales.
Can’t be arsed to join any of her groups, plus I don’t like my family photos plastered everywhere. My FB and IG is small and family only can see my stuff. Don’t want her or people I don’t know looking at it.
She doesn’t need me nosying around her accounts anyway. I betcha someones reported her already.

Reactions: 2
I'm not part of her groups. You can report the group as a whole without being part of it.

3 potatoes - 3 baked potatoes for lunch is she for real
3?!

Reactions: 1
So she was so scared about her and her family's safety when going to the restaurant that she cancelled but doesn't care that her children's safety is compromised by posting pictures of them in their uniforms and where they go to school. She is an absolute bellend. Shows her kids are never a priority.

I remember isthisyouhuh going into the coles live when they did the raffle and asked if it was registered with the lottery commission or something like that

Yup. And the Coles stopped the raffle and not done one since. I was watching that live too

Yes all hers lol don’t think she owns a set of kitchen scales to weigh them she will just put in 3 potatoes
Flippin eck. 3 potatoes!
And why would anyone want just potatoes for lunch?
She loves her carbs

don’t you just love looking through comments of another “creator” and see someone else you know and then they get shit

Reactions: 5
Just seen this one

She’s done. James won’t back off now. Scared the shit out of Shane when he was doing a raffle

Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets a surprise visitor in her or hubbys live tonight

Last edited:
She’s done. James won’t back off now. Scared the shit out of Shane when he was doing a raffle

Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets a surprise visitor in her or hubbys live tonight
Was only a matter of time before James called her out.

grab the popcorn folks … sit back and enjoy!

She just itched some wax out of her ear, brushed her hair back, then carried on chopping the salad

Reactions: 7
I dont understand i very rarely watch her lives and thought i would have a look .its possibly one of the most boring lives ive seen how does she have that many people in the live watching

who is James xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.