carebare85 #2 begging to bring home the bacon, shann says shes a fake’un, mrs k’s will’s for the takin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been searching for the words to describe her chomping down on food into the camera (usually at breakfast before I have eaten 🤢 ) and this is perfect she snaffles like a little 🐖 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Claire and Andy, we know you read here. Can I request porridge and fruit for breakfast for one day this week? Just one healthy, nutritious breakfast. You can have bacon sandwiches for lunch if you wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been searching for the words to describe her chomping down on food into the camera (usually at breakfast before I have eaten 🤢 ) and this is perfect she snaffles like a little 🐖 👌
oh the way she chomps is just bizarre!

Reactions: 2
The lower ones isn't gifting if it shows 3 that's just likes
be interesting to see if Mrs K gifts the hales now they have decided to join the begging brigade

This is vile. So now they are using the back up account just to get on the leader board because it’s for “smaller creators” !!!!!!!!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE…..

MRS KIRBY PLEASE REACH OUT IF YOU NEED HELP…

Reactions: 1
be interesting to see if Mrs K gifts the hales now they have decided to join the begging brigade

This is vile. So now they are using the back up account just to get on the leader board because it’s for “smaller creators” !!!!!!!!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE…..

MRS KIRBY PLEASE REACH OUT IF YOU NEED HELP…
Absolute horrible shamelesd scummy arse beggars honestly its for smal creators because you lot have had enough absolutely disgusting. No one wants to see you cooking with your dirty manky finger nails

• Heart
Claire and Tom are so freedy they are both in their spare accounts begging. Because the competition thats on today is for smaller creators. They can beg in their main accounts tomorrow which is for bigger creators

Vile vile scumbags. All playing on their back up accounts to beg for a criteria they don’t even meet. Wow I could vomit there is no end to this begging

• Angry
So, I'll repeat what I posted on the Manley thread....Claire, for someone who professes to be a good Catholic girl, who goes to church, who said only God can judge you...not true....I can judge you and you are lower than a snakes belly, a greedy, grabbing piece of tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unbelievable beggar again we trying to get on leader board lol sad woman
interesting how Mrs k gifted the manky family but then begging Britain came on to “get on the leader board” and she has disappeared and not gifted them

I am legit worried about this woman

Didn’t she go out with them yesterday they go through me people are struggling and she more concerned about getting on leaderboard let’s go guys seriously the sooner start charging the better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.