carebare85 #2 begging to bring home the bacon, shann says shes a fake’un, mrs k’s will’s for the takin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Claire go to theirs and Tom stay at Claire’s anyway ?? Seems totally pointless, prob keeping the kids off school as the other parents would kick off knowing they’ve been partying with covid Tom. I’m no captain covid but if you still have symptoms you’re meant to stay at home regardless of isolation dates. He’s coughing up his left lung whilst sat in a hot tub in January !

Reactions: 3
Why did Claire go to theirs and Tom stay at Claire’s anyway ?? Seems totally pointless, prob keeping the kids off school as the other parents would kick off knowing they’ve been partying with covid Tom. I’m no captain covid but if you still have symptoms you’re meant to stay at home regardless of isolation dates. He’s coughing up his left lung whilst sat in a hot tub in January !
Claire, Ava, Lucy and Ruby are going to watch Hairspray tonight.

Claire's been coughing non-stop lately too.

I commented and said 'doesn't Tom have covid symptoms'

And Claire lied saying no he's perfectly fine now.

Does she think we're dumb, we can literally hear him sounding like he's knocking on deaths door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.