Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Bet that’s why Andy shaved his head - ready for the big MBE photo shoot 😂😂

Dear Claire… I wonder if you could just clear something up for us about this New Year fiasco

1) You stated originally that Mrs Kirby had booked a table and was “taking you all out” - so surely the table would have been booked in her name??

2) You then took to social media to tell everyone where you will be and what time… because apparently that’s “keeping it real”

3) You then claim that the restaurant had received several phone calls cancelling the booking. So they follow cancellations up by phone do they just to check you mean it?

4) But the next thing is YOU cancelled the table because you didn’t feel safe going when everyone knew where you would be and what time??

5) BUT you were the person who advertised on social media where you were going and when. You gave the people that information. The information that later made you not want to go.

6) So YOU cancelled the booking? So you cancelled something that had already been allegedly cancelled by other people?? So if you cancelled it then it wasn’t already cancelled? But if it was already cancelled then there was nothing for you to cancel ??

7) But going back to point 1 you said Mrs Kirby was taking you out and had booked a table. So wouldn’t it have had to be Mrs Kirby who cancelled the booking ?? Why would the restaurant suddenly talk to you - oh sorry I’m forgetting your a famous social media influencer at this point….

8) So instead you stayed home (all got very very dressed up) and had a Chinese takeaway (that could have fed about 30 people) for 6 of you?

9) At this point Andy went to bed as he was very drunk?!

10) And BOOM by midnight … Andy isn’t drunk and is able to drive all 6 of you in your 5 seater car to the docks in Liverpool where you were originally planned to go anyway!!!!!!!!

and now for the crunch part ….. Mrs Kirby has been feeling poorly since she was with your daughter. Mrs Kirby appeared to be feeling fine before this …. But anyway Mrs Kirby is feeling poorly has taken herself off into isolation awaiting the results of a covid test (sensible thing to do) but yet YOUR daughter who is still coughing for England by the way (and was before she went out with Mrs Kirby) is getting steadily worse and starting to show other symptoms as well ….
But the Hales just parade her to Aintree shopping… to Costa…. The to docks at midnight…. To Wetherspoons for breakfast…

And yet you haven’t thought to get her tested?
you haven’t thought to limit the contact she has with others until you know if she has covid ?
She has already passed it on to Mrs Kirby by the looks of it …. God knows how many more in Aintree and Wetherspoons just to name a couple of places …

but no let’s not get her tested Claire. We would t like it to interfere with your birthday celebrations would we? Where yet more mingling and spreading goes on….

You yourself have commented on Shanns bad parenting well I’m sorry there is no difference with this.
You thrust your child upon a total stranger knowing your child was poorly …. And have continued to put her in crowded places where she could potentially be spreading the virus but yet you won’t get her tested because it will mess up your birthday plans.

feck to plans Mrs K might have had or if she even has a job.
feck to the innocent people just trying to get some essential shopping

because after all you’re an international superstar and you have your birthday to think of!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Claire on ending the live.....I'll be doing some more Tiktoks today....and for those of you who think the "cant cope" is annoying there will be more.....Ava Marie shouted "no there wont"......Claire, even your daughter is sick of them.....TAKE THE HINT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Just curious what does she do to help others cause over last few weeks she has only done lives for her personal gain .. so please tell me what she has done
She's eaten Lancashires supply of bacon and sausage and saved half the north west from having raised cholesterol....she needs nominating for the New Years honours list.....Lady Hale of Porkington.

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
she truly does think she is an international superstar !
I bet she was gutted when she wasn’t on the new year MBE list for her services to social media!!!!
She'd be gutted when she found out MBE doesn't stand for Morning Bacon and Eggs.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Thanks to diglet for thread title
carebare85
So……….. (starts a TikTok)
TikTok beggar
Loves, bacon, sausages, bread, sweet potato & double portions of food
Married to Andy who likes to threaten with his baseball bat
Is a slimming club advocate and encourages cazillion calorie meals
Feeds the family and the dog from the same unwashed chopping board
Her meals are literally finger licking good, if you know, you know
You know what I mean (ends a TikTok)

old thread

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Shit show of a party
Where are their ordinary day to day friends?
Family members?
Maybe a couple of school mum & dads
4 guests is hardly a shin dig

• Haha
Reactions: 9

zyxwvu

VIP Member
It's like she only hasnt been doing the bacon because she has no bacon until next week just 1 pack for tonights tea I'm sure she said a thousand times the cooked breakfast was what nathan needed for his medication ?
Also tattle is obviously their bedtime read 😄 🤣 😂
Hi Andy and Claire, just a heads up. Tonight we'll be treating you to this bedtime story. Get your 957 slices of toast ready, tuck yourselves and Andy's baseball bat into bed and enjoy.

41qIbL-8VdL.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
So just food for thought (don’t get excited Claire not actual food 😂) but…

If the post is true on autism daddy’s profile saying they’ve asked GFM to refund everyone their money then technically speaking that will mean Mrs Kirby will get her £600 back (and Claire was free 😂) so let me be the first to congratulate us all because….

WE SAVED MRS KIRBY 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

mumz

VIP Member
I feel like I should be reporting her for nudity those leggings are giving too much away!

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I think she built this party up for weeks to be the event of the year. Most didn’t turn up. It was an obvious flop, because if it was any fun it would be all over everyone’s accounts They are all probably snoring now. Mega bacon breakfasts all around tomorrow morning will probably be more entertaining to watch. I’m of to bed ,,,,, A caaaant cooooope. Night guys x

• Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
How she thinks that's normal I do not know.

She switched her pork chops after I took this screenshot, but let's look through it...

View attachment 958804

Lunch - She didn't add the lemon juice or mayo. Guaranteed she didn't weigh cooked pasta.

Dinner - She didn't add the garlic butter or the milk. She also didn't add the pepper.
She also didn’t add the other leg when she weighed herself 😂

• Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Someone fetch me the popcorn.
She cancelled it herself because Mrs Kirby isn’t well enough to go and therefore Claire, Andy & Jenny pooped at the thought of having to pay for themselves

so Claire just how did YOU phone to cancel if apparently it got cancelled already by someone on here??

keep up girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Nathan asked if he could go see his friends the other night, she begrudgingly said he could go wish them Happy Christmas.....and then said be back in 20 minutes it's a family day!!! Well Claire, if it's a family day put your fucking phone down and stop being so obsessed about sharing the ins and outs of a fart!!! Nathan is a teenager, teenagers want to be with their cohort, not stuck at home with two younger siblings and boring as shit parents....get over it ffs. Nowt worse than helicopter parents!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7