carebare85 #2 begging to bring home the bacon, shann says shes a fake’un, mrs k’s will’s for the takin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t read Tattle anymore

this proves they do lol
Andy in the kitchen now catching up on the T 😄 🤣

Yeah shes been using the kids a lot lately. Think she’s noticed it gets more interaction
I really don’t like kids being used like that
When asked her fave mod the little girls said Kerry but Gill (mrs k) was mentioned as a mod
Why does a 5 year old know what and who mods are ? Not really sheilding your children are you Claire 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah shes been using the kids a lot lately. Think she’s noticed it gets more interaction
I really don’t like kids being used like that
When asked her fave mod the little girls said Kerry but Gill (mrs k) was mentioned as a mod
did they actually?? What happened to her being your FRIEND Claire you know the hours you spent stressing to everyone she was your FRIEND !!!!!

Reactions: 3
Well isn’t it the big day today where she’s having the mod’s … sorry.. friends… at her house? What’s the betting she doesn’t go live or do any TT’s and says she is keeping the event private - just so she can cover up the fact that Mrs K isn’t there - adding to the speculation of the fall out?!

• Haha
Well isn’t it the big day today where she’s having the mod’s … sorry.. friends… at her house? What’s the betting she doesn’t go live or do any TT’s and says she is keeping the event private - just so she can cover up the fact that Mrs K isn’t there - adding to the speculation of the fall out?!
Definitely this 👌 for someone who cant go a day without going live its going to be a struggle for her I'm sure. The more I see the more I really dislike this woman honestly laughing about her dog sheep bothering in the lake district this morning and the kids loving it ??? Is she for real 😳 also never seen her with poop bags on her dog walks ? Does she just let her dog tit anywhere and carry on with her day ? Less and less morals the more you find out about her Andy tell Claire to be better !

• Wow
Definitely this 👌 for someone who cant go a day without going live its going to be a struggle for her I'm sure. The more I see the more I really dislike this woman honestly laughing about her dog sheep bothering in the lake district this morning and the kids loving it ??? Is she for real 😳 also never seen her with poop bags on her dog walks ? Does she just let her dog tit anywhere and carry on with her day ? Less and less morals the more you find out about her Andy tell Claire to be better !
She let her dog bother the sheep? And tit everywhere now I dislike her. I've recently seen two sheep after dogs have killed them and it breaks my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh mrs Kirby is at her house
Well she was but something went wrong now they are in the pub ! I wonder if she couldn't keep nathan quiet 🤔 Did he call her fat and old again maybe ? Or did he ask michelle are you that woman off the telly ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she was but something went wrong now they are in the pub ! I wonder if she couldn't keep nathan quiet 🤔 Did he call her fat and old again maybe ? Or did he ask michelle are you that woman off the telly ?
thats what I was thinking

If you look on this Lady Mrs Kirby's profile the only people laughing at her vids are her and Shann and some other person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.