Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard more bollocks in all my life. She clearly doesn't want to deactivate it. Just another attention seeking trick from the narcassistic pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs
Struggling to deactivate
Hahahaha

Ask Andy to do it
He managed fine on his one

Or do something to get yourself perm banned

Simples

Settings and privacy

Manage account

Delete account
Is she for real 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is my fight song ....I couldn't delete my account cos I'm thick as pig tit & no one reported me so after all the messages asking me to stay ...tonight I will be making baconpastawraps live at 4.30 oh and for anyone asking andy is working away mk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What exactly is she struggling to do. ive just checked on my tattle tiktok account all she needs to do is click continue and it gets deactived 😆 .if she logs back in within 30 days it comes back .After the 30 days its permantly deleted .stop lying 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is my fight song ....I couldn't delete my account cos I'm thick as pig tit & no one reported me so after all the messages asking me to stay ...tonight I will be making baconpastawraps live at 4.30 oh and for anyone asking andy is working away mk
Really 😂😂 hope she got into them shorts today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs
Struggling to deactivate
Hahahaha

Ask Andy to do it
He managed fine on his one

Or do something to get yourself perm banned

Simples

Settings and privacy

Manage account

Delete account
Lies just constantly roll out of her mouth. She just can’t help herself. She’s prob sat having a tant coz she’s not got the sympathy and the “please don’t go” comments she was expecting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if she is saying she can’t delete her account but managed to delete the back up one 🤣 she knows people won’t report as it won’t go against community standards! She obviously don’t want to press that button and loose her following.
she wants a permanent ban? Ok Scare, of course you do. Something has happened since that brothel I’m telling you.

• Haha
As if she is saying she can’t delete her account but managed to delete the back up one 🤣 she knows people won’t report as it won’t go against community standards! She obviously don’t want to press that button and loose her following.
she wants a permanent ban? Ok Scare, of course you do. Something has happened since that brothel I’m telling you.
Definitely, maybe not with the people themselves seeing as they are commenting on her videos, maybe she read here and saw people calling her out about Ava Marie and the massage?

Reactions: 11
Yup Ave-Maria’s massage vid isn’t on there
I think it’s not as rosy as she makes out in her marriage
Her MH and SH and the time she spends on TT has to have taken it’s toll
Andy’s seen the Mankeys marriage fall apart and told her they are heading the same way
She’s not really had the views or gifts for several months so probably not contributing to the bills like before so Andy can’t see why she should keep the account
Kids are suffering
Too many family emergencies
Something 100% happened on the holiday. I am wondering if it’s anything to do with Tom being touchy feely to either her or to AM
We know Tom can be snappy with the kids, he’s snapped at her kids before. Maybe he crossed a line
The school or SS may have had the AM massage vid shown to them
I don’t think we will ever know
But we do know her not being able to delete her account is BS

This is the final call for passengers on board the scare bear express to please proceed to the deactivation desk. Final call.
How can you struggle to do something you do every month???

• Haha
She managed to delete Jacobs account when James highlighted it
And if she really can’t delete the account lol
Start deleting all the content

Nah. See you soon Scare the begging liar

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To all the idiots who spent money on her (gifts) this is how much she values you….

This is the final call for passengers on board the scare bear express to please proceed to the deactivation desk. Final call.
How can you struggle to do something you do every month???
FLAP BEAR, JUST PRESS THE bleeping BUTTON!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The great comeback is gonna be her having a rant reading out tattle comments and I predict it will be soon (in time for the comp tomorrow)

• Haha
It’s not the app that’s toxic
It’s some of the people who use it beggy! - YOU - just sayin, know what I mean

• Heart
  • Haha
Message from James especially for Rasta pasta 😂😂😂byeeee !

Message from James especially for Rasta pasta 😂😂😂byeeee !
For the love of God do everyone a favour and go but do it quietly its giving us a headache !!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.