Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks very confrontational, if I saw her in public I'd move away.
You would probably smell her & hear her big fat gob before you saw her 😆

Diets going well with the 4 foot chocolate eclair I see!
That surely isn’t good for your made up diabetes 🤔
No sign of any MH issues while your away at Skanky Towers eating everything you can shove down your throat!
Poor little girl, can’t have a party because her mum is a massive bleep! 😡
The BPD videos are incoming 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Diets gone well then I wonder how much they will say lost lol cause it will be a lie lol and diabetes really

Reactions: 7
You would probably smell her & hear her big fat gob before you saw her 😆

Diets going well with the 4 foot chocolate eclair I see!
That surely isn’t good for your made up diabetes 🤔
No sign of any MH issues while your away at Skanky Towers eating everything you can shove down your throat!
Poor little girl, can’t have a party because her mum is a massive bleep! 😡
The BPD videos are incoming 🙄🙄
I’m howling - 4ft chocolate eclair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine waking up on Father’s Day with your lovers baby in your bed ………🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it really strange that they just sleep in each others beds like they do and put it all over tik tok. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't want even my closest friends or family in my bed without putting fresh bedding on both before and after and I dont have psoriasis she is disgusting.

• Sick
I don't understand why Andy Pandy wants to spend Father's Day with other people's children. Although we all know he has a soft spot for Lucy, so I guess being able to spend time with her is a gift within itself.

• Haha
So if they have the bed where does poor Lucy sleep? I do have OCD I think but i could not sleep in anyone's bed, if i was visiting i would just book a Hotel for the weekend rather than put someone out of their bed.

She’s live and said she hungry 😂Daves in the live she said she had toast banana for breakfast how are you hungry still 🐷 ? oh going for lunch and an Indian later 😂does she ever STOP EATING

9FEA3B6A-94BD-48B7-8504-E39C263E2140.png

She’s live and said she hungry 😂Daves in the live she said she had toast banana for breakfast how are you hungry still 🐷 ? oh going for lunch and an Indian later 😂does she ever STOP EATING

9FEA3B6A-94BD-48B7-8504-E39C263E2140.png
Scruff 🤢 says she don’t block or mute LIAR you’ve done it yourself on a live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1354212

Scruff 🤢 says she don’t block or mute LIAR you’ve done it yourself on a live 😂
State of her top 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
OK I was wrong but they are stopping on the way home . Shall we guess which food place ? I'm saying KFC she won't feel so guilty cos its chicken lol
She’s so greedy she’ll have a family bucket to herself you wait 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.