Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get to 93k before she gets out the car & sheโ€™ll take you into the services ๐Ÿ˜‚ what and watch you fill your face yet again on this EATING DIET

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way would she have lost weight - she thinks she can eat tit all weekend and she will still loose. ๐Ÿ™„
The state on her top ๐Ÿคฎ
Who the hell wants a crappy quiz night
Whatโ€™s Lucys favourite colour red or blue ๐Ÿ™„
duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way would she have lost weight - she thinks she can eat tit all weekend and she will still loose. ๐Ÿ™„
The state on her top ๐Ÿคฎ
Who the hell wants a crappy quiz night
Whatโ€™s Lucys favourite colour red or blue ๐Ÿ™„
duck off
She wonโ€™t show people the scales tho itโ€™ll be bullshit diet again Monday Christ she only used the gym couple times ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s like a dustbin eats everything in sight bet sheโ€™s eaten all them gifted sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I join lives on TikTok they are always funny lives or someone actually doing something - Then you come across this ๐Ÿ™„ I mean why the duck do anyone want to watch her singing to the tv with face like slapped ass. God she could make anyone feel depressed. Why even press live and embarrass yourself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I join lives on TikTok they are always funny lives or someone actually doing something - Then you come across this ๐Ÿ™„ I mean why the duck do anyone want to watch her singing to the tv with face like slapped ass. God she could make anyone feel depressed. Why even press live and embarrass yourself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
I know
She canโ€™t even be bothered to talk to Jenny on there

Reactions: 5
And sheโ€™s live now collecting her money ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Whooos Iโ€™m late to the party ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s the gifts she wants cash in her bank miserable cow

04C9CFA3-4D27-4745-BB6A-D1D53457F25E.jpeg

Whooos Iโ€™m late to the party ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s the gifts she wants cash in her bank miserable cow

04C9CFA3-4D27-4745-BB6A-D1D53457F25E.jpeg
THE FAKE YAWNING AGAIN !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She said she got diagnosed years ago but then another time said it was last year. You canโ€™t believe anything she says.
I was having a look at her photo group thing on Facebook then looking on her Facebook and she did one of those birthday fundraisers saying she was diagnosed with bpd last year. I swear she said it was years ago ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.