Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daves diet won’t last four days 🤣 she will be starving and won’t stick to it.
As if she had one piece of toast and no sausage and bacon 🤣
Let’s see what she has for tea the next few nights then. Lots of meat and fish? I have only ever see her eat chicken and never fish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s lost 7llb 😂likely a bigger pair of shorts she’s tried on or if the same shorts come 30th June then they’ll be down her ankles 😂 oh and funny how she’s back from her family troubles 😂

Only just 12 go see what she’s eaten since breakfast 😂 on her instagram

View attachment 1339707

So she’s done this reply to a KID you need to check who’s following you ! The child has now changed her account to private … that’s what you get for letting KIDS follow you & you reply like this !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How will she cope without her crisps after her dinner and tea? 🤣 and copious amounts of wraps. I hope she’s changing the kids diet and not just her own

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How will she cope without her crisps after her dinner and tea? 🤣 and copious amounts of wraps. I hope she’s changing the kids diet and not just her own
I thought this was a family account how can
20220613_151854.jpg
this be right her last video . Normal people would ignore it !!

• Wow
NEWS FLASH !! She's in the shorts ( tongue in cheek) she stuck her belly out before on the vid. There's no way she's lost weight !🙄

• Haha
Anyone can do that with every pair of trousers they own
You just bloat yourself out, then breathe in

• Haha
Button looks like it's going to fling off.
Shots fired 😂😂😂

So no communion on Saturday it had to rearranged due to family incident.

they are having a bag of veg each,Passata & chicken for tea 😳

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.