Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Beggy I cook loads of stuff in a wok not just stir fry ๐Ÿ˜‚
She wants to give her big fat head a wobble!
My Nan was Italian but I donโ€™t go on about it at every opportunity & claim to be the all knowing in Italian cooking ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s the queen of stir fries apparently and knows all about flavoursโ€ฆ.she wouldnโ€™t know what a fresh chilli, fresh garlic or fresh ginger was if it bit her on her saggy arse, hilarious this tit I watch!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Andy โ€˜it takes forever thisโ€™ yes because this is Claireโ€™s kitchen, everything takes ages.

• Haha
PS. I donโ€™t feed my kids tit 7 days a week either ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

Andy โ€˜it takes forever thisโ€™ yes because this is Claireโ€™s kitchen, everything takes ages.
She cannot multitask everything is cooked one by one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont understand this cooking Live, when you do something so badly, why showcase it?

• Haha
Claire we know that Nathan isnโ€™t biologically Andyโ€™s (not that it matters) because youโ€™ve said it before and it doesnโ€™t take Sherlock Holmes to work it out when you say that Nathan is 15 and youโ€™ve been together 14 years ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They make each other laugh in their relationship yeah your a bundle of laughs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet they sit there and laugh at their followers, Andy gives the vibe he does when Claire was ranting he was there with the "Iโ€™m sorry I asked"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.