Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew I meant to mention something earlier. When she was talking to Dave about the diet, someone mentioned in the comments about lemon juice in water. She said "I don't like that. It just doesn't feel natural" whilst wolfing down 3 massive sausage and bacon wraps...
How strange, she said on a live the other week that she would put lemon in her water but she didn't have any!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Captain camel toe, you can’t keep up with your lies can you? Tut tut tut, it might be too late to say you’re working now 😏. Rastapasta we know you’re be joining us in hell as you’re a beg, liar, poor excuse for a mother and many other things. But FYI… you can’t sit with us ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Captain camel toe, you can’t keep up with your lies can you? Tut tut tut, it might be too late to say you’re working now 😏. Rastapasta we know you’re be joining us in hell as you’re a beg, liar, poor excuse for a mother and many other things. But FYI… you can’t sit with us ✌🏼
I will be security at the flames she ain't coming in !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I reckon she's read here and seen it was mentioned about u / c then had a brainwave oh I know I will tell them im working so no one reports mev😂😂

Reactions: 8
Chippy tits has just wiped his hands on the dishcloth then dried them after taking that chicken out the packet 🤮🤮🤮
And again 🤮🤮🤮 they’ll wipe the sides with that cloth too 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Baseball bat just scraped raw chicken off the chopping board and didn’t wash his hands. What are these people, their hygiene is bleeping horrendous. Poor Nathan is probably sick from the contamination going on in that kitchen 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh god, beg is speaking to baseball as if she’s his carer wtf, how embarrassing. He is a bit special though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if baseball bat just said to her what’s this 5th diet of the year 😂 first time he’s spoke sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.