Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title care of @zyxwvu

Recap care of us all

What does the Hale Package include?

Self diagnosis
Camel toes
Infected belly buttons
Dirty Bedding
Rinsing friends
Scaby scalp
Personal police protection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't lip sync
Can't dance
Can't clean
Can't keep up with her lies
Can't keep friends
Can't stop eating crisps after dinner
Can't stop cooking pasta
Can’t go to a dentist
Can’t eat healthily
Can’t lie straight in bed
Can’t run a legitimate business
Can’t take criticism
Can’t keep off tattle
Can't sing
Can’t buy clothes in her true size
Can't finish a sentence without saying you know what I mean !
Can't stop saying mmmmmmmkkkkkk
Can't stop saying sooo
Can't start a sentence without saying ok
Can’t stop her music on repeat loop
Can’t stop begging
Can’t put her kids before herself
Can't sit on little Andy pandy, her camel toe would swallow him up
Can’t go shopping without doing a haul
Can’t spell the daughters name right
Can’t pack a suitcase once it’s like 3 times just like her portions of food
Can't admit she's a beggy twit!!
Can’t protect her kids from the sun
Can’t look after her kids
Can't brush her teeth
Can't wash her hair
Can barely fit into her shorts
Can't remember all of her medical conditions
Can’t make good content
Can't spell
Can't count
Love it🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dave Waston was talking (I didn’t catch what he was saying) and she talks over him about followers, give it a rest ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Dave Waston was talking (I didn’t catch what he was saying) and she talks over him about followers, give it a rest ffs
Saying about views on 2 of his videos and that it’s not about followers they all know him on the app & (she begs for followers) yet agreed with him 😂

I know it’s 10am on a Thursday morning but 91.9k and 180 viewers, there’s some people with less than that who could go live this time and get hundreds more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s 10am on a Thursday morning but 91.9k and 180 viewers, there’s some people with less than that who could go live this time and get hundreds more 🤣
Going on about Johnny Depp now all she’s saying is yeah yeah but scarebare your another Amber Heard who blatantly LIES too

• Haha
3 hours later zzzzz she’s having 2 WRAPS carb central luv 🐷 think about them jeans 👖 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently she’s 5”10 duck off you’re like 6”1 you beast !!

Andy pandy must be 4”8 then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so rude to Dave, I don’t think she knew what or who he was talking about when he was mentioning Amber heard. She kept trying to go of subject then said oh I do know what videos you mean I see them all over my FYP. I don’t know why though as I don’t support her 🙄

I think someone been reading tattle last night AGAIN… she’s trying her hardest to get 92k today! Don’t want Lucy catching up do she 🤣

wonder if the brothel got any bookings from Scare #adbrothel #adthehalepackage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hates the school run ha,

that’s because you’re the talk of the playground and I bet she’s not in any of the WhatsApp groups 🤭

• Haha
Did i just hear right? Jacob has his holy communion Saturday night but they’ll come home after with a takeaway so she can go live?

• Haha
  • Wow
Holy Communion Saturday night because Jacob isn't good early on a Sunday morning with a big group of people but he was fine at soft play the other day with loads of other people, I dont think this is a Jacob issue its a beggy making it a issue 🙄

• Haha
Holy Communion Saturday night because Jacob isn't good early on a Sunday morning with a big group of people but he was fine at soft play the other day with loads of other people, I dont think this is a Jacob issue its a beggy making it a issue 🙄
Bull 💩 again she’s using her own child yet again

• Angry
  • Wow
Is she still pissed? She’s talking so much tit. Was on about Jacob communion then said Nathan.
someone asked what it was and she couldn’t explain. She said unless you are Cristian you wouldn’t know 😳

someone told her she hit 92k she got excited then Jenny old her she hasn’t 🤣🤣🤣
Scare when you read HeAr I’m just letting you know you said two days ago you are only on night time meds now. Today you said you don’t take any 🙄
I am just reminding you of your lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Is she still pissed? She’s talking so much tit. Was on about Jacob communion then said Nathan.
someone asked what it was and she couldn’t explain. She said unless you are Cristian you wouldn’t know 😳

someone told her she hit 92k she got excited then Jenny old her she hasn’t 🤣🤣🤣
Scare when you read HeAr I’m just letting you know you said two days ago you are only on night time meds now. Today you said you don’t take any 🙄
I am just reminding you of your lies.
Liar liar bums on fire 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
If my 13year old son was on medication and I was telling 90k people and telling them all about the ins and outs of him he would be fuming!! She really hasn't got a clue!
If she was going out to work like us normal people she wouldn't be forcing herself out of bed with a hangover to go on live, so did she just stay in bed while her two youngest got ready for school??

No sign of a cost of living crisis in Clare's house anyway. She does naff all, all day everyday from what I can see, yet rambles on about no time for this that and the other...oh she has pissed me off this morning 🤬🤬

Did i just hear right? Jacob has his holy communion Saturday night but they’ll come home after with a takeaway so she can go live?
Holy communions are usually mornings because you are meant to fast until you take the bread/ host
I can’t see her bot letting him eat all day long

Reactions: 9
If my 13year old son was on medication and I was telling 90k people and telling them all about the ins and outs of him he would be fuming!! She really hasn't got a clue!
If she was going out to work like us normal people she wouldn't be forcing herself out of bed with a hangover to go on live, so did she just stay in bed while her two youngest got ready for school??

No sign of a cost of living crisis in Clare's house anyway. She does naff all, all day everyday from what I can see, yet rambles on about no time for this that and the other...oh she has pissed me off this morning 🤬🤬
They’d be mortified talking about them in a live she has no clue what she is doing & how the kids at school will ridicule him all about her that’s why ! And do we believe she’s got a part time job all of a sudden 😂 and she quoted she had to get out of bed to go live she quickly changed it then what she said her nose is growing daily 🤥

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.