Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this was the other way around
Her acct got banned and she needed her old phone to get the acct back
She would have sorted it so fast
But because she’s pretending to leave
She’s making out TT won’t let her because of the old phone number
Lying right until the end Scarebeg

Reactions: 11
She’s made herself look a right plonker, no doubt she’s back will put up her fight song and bad lip synch and say she won’t let the trolls beat her 🙄

Reactions: 13
It shows just how much she appreciates her followers and supporters and what about all the people she supports with her helpful Googled info on health conditions full of tit always was always will be. I bet its killing her inside not posting or going live we know she's defo still on there lurking.

Reactions: 9
so tell me scare bear …… if the TT account is linked to your OLD phone - from years ago - how is it when you reported Tattle to the police they asked for the phone associated with the account to go through everything….. and of course you gave it to them remember????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s also removing the followers I think, she’s down to 93.6k now
Even if she removes 100 followers a day
Its gonna take forever for her to go
Just do something to get yourself banned Scare lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is she part of the creator fund? It used to be 10k didn’t it I bet she wait till she gets Junes money and then the account will be gone

Reactions: 7
Check out her insta she is in hospital at the minute, has had to have an operation and will be in for a week.

Reactions: 7
Check out her insta she is in hospital at the minute, has had to have an operation and will be in for a week.
Much as I dislike the woman I wish her a speedy recovery, sounds like she's had a horrible experience. Get well soon Claire x

Reactions: 6
She’s lucky she didn’t get sepsis with burst ulcers
I hope she gets well too
But why would you post pics like that
The one with the long plaster
Its her tummy down to her hoohaa
She really wants people to feel sorry for her
1 pic would have done surely
I wonder if she will just not delete the account as Andy will feel super sorry for her now

Reactions: 10
She’s lucky she didn’t get sepsis with burst ulcers
I hope she gets well too
But why would you post pics like that
The one with the long plaster
Its her tummy down to her hoohaa
She really wants people to feel sorry for her
1 pic would have done surely
I wonder if she will just not delete the account as Andy will feel super sorry for her now
Have to agree with you as much as I don’t like the woman why post pictures in hospital I will never understand this why people do it ? definitely for sympathy something I wouldn’t do I’d rather keep it private & concentrate on getting myself better without posting distressing pictures for family & friends to see !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.