Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying she had some pain in her shoulder before ages ago and a nurse in her live advised her about it. I see she said that it started with that again yesterday.

Reactions: 8
I remember her saying she had some pain in her shoulder before ages ago and a nurse in her live advised her about it. I see she said that it started with that again yesterday.
I was in that live and remember it too
The brothel massage couldn’t have helped
All that manipulation and pulling around, surely she told them about the pain, because they have a duty of care in those places and you usually have to fill in a medical questionnaire first or at least be asked if you have pain anywhere before they start pulling you about
I’m not saying they caused it, obviously it’s something that’s been building in her body for some time. But it definitely didn’t help matters

Reactions: 9
I’m not on instagram. What’s she in hospital for?
As above I’m not a fan of hers but wish her well.

Reactions: 6
She’s in for burst ulcers
Like everyone else I wish her a speedy recovery.
But, and this is not directed at just her, I just don't and never will understand why people post pictures like this...there is no way on God's green earth i would post such photos ( and I've had more surgeries than I care to remember) especially where the scar is situated and laying there with a cloth on my head..clearly and obviously in pain, after going through major surgery....it always baffled me.
But each to their own I guess and do hope she makes a speedy recovery!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Like everyone else I wish her a speedy recovery.
But, and this is not directed at just her, I just don't and never will understand why people post pictures like this...there is no way on God's green earth i would post such photos ( and I've had more surgeries than I care to remember) especially where the scar is situated and laying there with a cloth on my head..clearly and obviously in pain, after going through major surgery....it always baffled me.
But each to their own I guess and do hope she makes a speedy recovery!
I find it sooo bleeping bizarre that people do that, or check in on Facebook that they are at the Dr's or hospital. It just screams attention seeking. I've been in hospital twice for ops and never once posted on social media. Anyone that needed to know were told in person or over the phone.

Why like, you moved into a different position 👏👏👏🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She looks so poorly , just why post pictures . Just rest. I agree , with other posters , she will be back on tik tok soon.

Reactions: 14
She looks so poorly , just why post pictures . Just rest. I agree , with other posters , she will be back on tik tok soon.
It’s strange but some people get a kick out of it posting things like this it’s like when they post I’m at the hospital and people ask why then they’ll say dm me …something I’d just never do 😷

Reactions: 10
I find it sooo bleeping bizarre that people do that, or check in on Facebook that they are at the Dr's or hospital. It just screams attention seeking. I've been in hospital twice for ops and never once posted on social media. Anyone that needed to know were told in person or over the phone.

Why like, you moved into a different position 👏👏👏🙄🙄
Crazy...really is....as I say I've been a patient in that " state" a few times and believe me I didn't want anyone other than my nearest and dearest to see me like that 😢
Also see the other side as I've been in the profession for more years than I care to admit.....and even now in the days if social media, there are those that live their lives on it and do do this and I just don't get it.....but most don't...its a personal thing, I know.....but I just don't " get it "......as I say though,
all that aside I wish her a speedy recovery!

This will be her way back in...so to speak...she's obvs poorly and in pain right now..but soon as she's able...she will be back with the fight song and saying she's not going nowhere etc....I shouldn't say anymore as the woman is ill and I should respect that....but she will be back!

Crazy...really is....as I say I've been a patient in that " state" a few times and believe me I didn't want anyone other than my nearest and dearest to see me like that 😢
Also see the other side as I've been in the profession for more years than I care to admit.....and even now in the days if social media, there are those that live their lives on it and do do this and I just don't get it.....but most don't...its a personal thing, I know.....but I just don't " get it "......as I say though,
all that aside I wish her a speedy recovery!

This will be her way back in...so to speak...she's obvs poorly and in pain right now..but soon as she's able...she will be back with the fight song and saying she's not going nowhere etc....I shouldn't say anymore as the woman is ill and I should respect that....but she will be back!
As Arnie said “I’ll be back” even tho she said she’s needs to get rid of tiktok we know it won’t happen we predict it as always HEAR

As much as I don't like her, I hope she recovers soon.

Lets just hope on her return it isn't all blamed on trolls and tattle!

Ahh I also hope she gets well soon but for the love of God stop posting hospital bed pictures to gain attention

Ahh I also hope she gets well soon but for the love of God stop posting hospital bed pictures to gain attention
Me too and I feel bad voicing my opinion, so have been careful how I've said it, out of respect....but, just no need!!!!

I think we all wish her a speedy recovery but to just sit and post pics like that just screams attention. You’ve posted for awareness CB so no need to keep posting. Attention and drama is just your life

She’s in a lot of pain but she’s gone down and liked all the comments on her insta.. aswell as taken photos. Just listen to your body! Rest and leave your phone alone

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is what happens when you ask medical questions in your live, and your followers give you advice, self diagnose and ignore your own body needing help by seeing a doctor
Feb 2022. 5 months ago she said this, and the pain was happening a few months prior to this

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Last time i was hooked up like that i was also hooked to a Morphine drip, and although feeling like crap i was in no pain. what is the thing on the nose for?

This is what happens when you ask medical questions in your live, and your followers give you advice, self diagnose and ignore your own body needing help by seeing a doctor
Feb 2022. 5 months ago she said this, and the pain was happening a few months prior to this
This is what annoys me with her.. she’ll self diagnose constantly or someone will be like you’ve got IBS symptoms, day after.. yeah I’ve got IBS. She needs to take her health and signs seriously and stop listening to people on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.