Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo got someone on her case so they can’t go through it! Wonder if she claims some sort of “can’t work due to MH” and can’t go out etc and it’s all there for everyone to see on her titkok. It’s all BS and she’s played on it to the benefits or the drs and it’s catching up with her

Reactions: 16
Deffo got someone on her case so they can’t go through it! Wonder if she claims some sort of “can’t work due to MH” and can’t go out etc and it’s all there for everyone to see on her titkok. It’s all BS and she’s played on it to the benefits or the drs and it’s catching up with her
I said on HEAR I bet Andy claims carers for her hence him hardly working and being carebears lapdog. I reckon she said she can’t go out and stuff either, tik tok tells a very different tale.

Reactions: 13
I said on HEAR I bet Andy claims carers for her hence him hardly working and being carebears lapdog. I reckon she said she can’t go out and stuff either, tik tok tells a very different tale.
I really wouldn’t be surprised if she has said she can’t go out and work, and as you say it tells a different tale. Spain, trips over on her own up to Teeside, nights out etc and the one day at week working came out of nowhere considering she was very much on the social media is my job bandwagon

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up with thread. Serious beggy was asking everyone to report her account? bleeping hell, she is one lazy big tit. Does she not know she can delete it herself? 😂😂😂 cannot keep up with her at all! 🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was desperate to get to her 100k, she said she was going to throw a party. Somethings definitely happened and I hope it's the social services .

She is just playing for time probably trying to convince Andy if he has put his foot down for a change do us all a favour Andy stick to your guns and keep her crappy behaviour to yourself.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t want anything to do with TikTok anymore but has been on it within the last 8 hours she’s liked a video that was posted 8 hours ago, ummmm ok…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t want anything to do with TikTok anymore but has been on it within the last 8 hours she’s liked a video that was posted 8 hours ago, ummmm ok…
Doh..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 she really is thick as pig tit also she has met some really good mods I mean friends and her favourite person on tik tok (who dont appear to have commented please dont go) very strange behaviour beggy. I expect the big angry live today or tomorrow when she has worn Andy down.

What a lying pig
Saying she wants nothing to do with TT but going on having a look around and liking content
I hope Andy knows this

Doh..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 she really is thick as pig tit also she has met some really good mods I mean friends and her favourite person on tik tok (who dont appear to have commented please dont go) very strange behaviour beggy. I expect the big angry live today or tomorrow when she has worn Andy down.
From what she liked last night it looks like she prefers Kerry Essex over Jenny Let

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a lying pig
Saying she wants nothing to do with TT but going on having a look around and liking content
I hope Andy knows this

From what she liked last night it looks like she prefers Kerry Essex over Jenny Let
I noticed that as well. Always liking kerries and her partners vids even that young girl katylee way more than jenny. Even Lucys posts she's liked more than jennys. So much for supporting your best mate

Reactions: 10
Shes one the most dangerous people on ticktok she manipulates people and her friends and this delay in leaving is her trying to manipulate her husband into letting her stay she promotes self harm and harmful side of mental health its like a proudness of hers

Reactions: 14
Something has definitely happened, after everything she hasn't just woke up one day and had enough of TT, there is definitely a reason for it, very strange.
Not sure how it is so difficult to delete your account like, nothing is straight forward with her! 🙄🙄
Its not the airport you don't have to announce your departure either!

View attachment 1382742

Yesterday’s figure of who she followed

View attachment 1382743

This morning figures notice she’s gone to the trouble to unfollow ! Why bother if your deleting your account???? She’s full of bullshit that’s why !!
If she truly can’t delete her account lol
She can delete her content
And ALL of her followers
Yeah it will take a while but she’s got nothing else to do all day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Begbare, I thought you'd deleted the tiktok app? Why are you still liking people's videos? Stop being a lying manipulative witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.